• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ah. Subjective interpretation. I draw my learned friend's attention to my previous statement
"We end up clearing half of it as junk because it doesn't meet even the most liberal interpretation of the above rule"
Oh yes. Heigl. The picture the main focus of which was her bloody husband in the foreground, while you can just about make Heigl out in the background in what looks like her granny's bra. The bloody thing was so big it could well have passed for a crop top.But the main focus of the shot is still the morose bearded dude in the shorts and T-shirt. And what are this fabulous couple who personify sex appeal doing? Glaring off into the distance with expressions on their faces like someone had just farted.
Yes. A hairy man in scrappy shorts and a T-shirt. Sexy.
FFS.
BOC

Last edited:

Ruffah

Reaction score
Jodie Foster @ Catchfire (US 1991) [butt]

Title : Jodie_Foster_-_Catchfire-(US1991)-RUFFAH.avi - 73.3 MiB
Duration : 3mn 10s
Res : 720 x 400 @ 25.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 2 994 Kbps
Audio : ac3 224 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/f82v2dbf/
or
Dead Link Removed

.​

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is a NUDE celebrity forum. The standards are different here. If you want a forum that approves any and all pictures there are plenty on the net. Please do feel free to avail yourself of them
I didn't set the standards but I do have to apply them. They have been relaxed since they were first imposed but all moderators spend bloody hours discussing and debating what we can and can't leave up and they are constantly being moulded and modified.
As for Heigl, a top that covers her from her collar bone to her solar plexus does not constitute "a good view of her funbags", and if she is in the background and the foreground is dominated by her hairy husband in his scabby boardies, then she is not the focus of the shot. What part of "...images must have 'sex-appeal'" is unclear? Unless of course you find bearded men or a couple who look like they've been arguing for hours sexy. But hey. Whatever blows your skirt up.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If cow guts and gorrillas are the things that glitter your chandelier, I'm sure there's a forum or website somewhere out there to cater for you. However, what part of "not on this forum" is in anyway unclear to you? Just because you want it doesn't mean it should be available here.
This forum has specific rules and standards that make it unlike other run of the mill celebrity fora, of which there are thousands and all of which you are at liberty to avail yourself at any time. There you can find pictures of celebrities in full apparel, in company, alone, shopping for salad or washing their hands. You can find all those tiny pointless selfies of them having coffee, or meaningless pap galleries of them walking down a street. Those are the appropriate spaces for those kinds of images and you can apply your "selective view" or "limited perspective" or rampant imagination or anything else you care to. It doesn't happen here even if it is what makes your ovaries ache.
I have hundreds, maybe thouands of images of actresses, singers, dancers, models and others by top photographers, all of which will never be posted here because they do not satisfy board criteria. Sometimes they are a part of larger photosets, some of which do fit the criteria. In that case I post the images that do with the full gallery on the imagehost and I leave a note so members know they should explore. Above all however, I observe the rule and boundary of the board. It's not rocket science. That is the true nature of selectivity as it applies to a specfic space and respects the rules of that space. "Do as you will is the whole of the law" does not apply here. Nor should it.
No one is holding a gun to your head or begging you to stay.
You choose to come here, you respect the rules and conditions of the arena, whether that is in what you are posting or what you find. We will continue to apply the rules of the forum to any and all posts made here, and interpret those rules and how they apply to the best of our ability, in consultation with each other where necessary.
You want something else, you go elsewhere. You want to post something else, post it elsewhere. Any breaches of those rules and boundaries which define this forum will be dealt with appropriately.
It really is as simple and straightforward as that.
BOC

F... the bearded dude, what part of "learn a selective view" is unclear?
I would still have taken the picture even if a gorilla sits besides here and she would be holding cow guts instead of her dog.
I glad I still get notifications and can judge myself.

Last edited: