• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for Lg Hooker: Prohibited File or Image Host

User: Lg Hooker
Infraction: Prohibited File or Image Host

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Five threads, five posts and every singl one of them on Imagetwist.
Tey've been bannd here for a month and you would have to be blind to miss the banners on every single window.
Five is having a laugh.
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
He just PM'd me and called me a twat. Though he did raise an intriging point about red fonts and colour blindness the "twat" message was his 2nd and came after he apologised for posting with a banned host.
I dumped him for a month on general principal but taking his point (red/green is the most common form of colour blindness) a fine print duplicate in black below the main statement might be an idea in future? No argument or "defence" excuse then.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
With respect you weren't the one dealing with the issues or fielding the complaints, and this was not just me. You've had people resign over Imagetwist. I was just the one who brought it to a head. I became pissed off when my browser was hacked for the third time. That is not "overstating" a problem. It's a real issue with real consequences.
When I tried to suggest to the Imagetwist rep that the problem was the host not checking ad code before embedding it the Imagetwist rep told me I was talking shit. You've just confirmed what I suspected and he denied.
In my book that makes him a liar.
As for the "38% reduction" talk to Yak. It's universally low quality social media crap and rips from bustybay.net from Ogar1 and mathushan. We're also not getting the multiple "bigger Bigger BIGGER" posts we used to get anymore. In short it's most of the stuff we ended up removing for being substandard garbage. High volume of posts yes, but so what if it all ends up being cleared because it is complete and utter shite? They posted all of that crap to generate money for themselves and no one is missing it. Least of all us since the workload of moving it all to the Cleaning thread has been eliminated. LiCeK's comments on this with regards other fora's increases are most revealing.
If all you care about is volume in the forum then simply remove all restrictions including the notion of "acceptable quality/subject" and "approved hosts". The place will be flooded and moderator workload will not be affected one jot.
BOC

Last edited: