• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

How Often Are You "Drunk" When Having Sex For The First Time?

Gitman

Reaction score
Give me a %... how often are you drunk (you and the other person) or heavily under the influence of another drug... the first time you have sex with someone else?

This can include both one night stands and relationships... but I'm more interested in relationships. So say, you've had 5 relationships... and you were drunk the first time you had sex with 4 of these people, than your number would be 80%.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't function well when drunk and I also suck at picking up in the first place, so I dont usually bother when drinking.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Does it matter? Yer' still gettin' some ass....

Gitman

Reaction score
CMAN did you move to Amsterdam? Stingray, the reason I ask is because hooking up with someone for the first time is a really (I don't know the word) situation.

It seems like today, everyone is so dysfunctional (hey, I'm not saying I'm any different) that they can't open up to another person on this level of intimacy without being intoxicated.

To those who have met a girl sober and hooked up with her without being drunk or high or whatever - what's the move?

To me, the easiest way I have found, is taking a girl out to a late playing movie or concert. By the time you drive back to your place it'll be like 2-3am. At this point, you invite her inside... and eventually, convince her that she should crash because it's so late.

If she decides to sleep over, well, it's pretty much cake from there. The most awkward thing for me is the first move, but if you can get the girl in your bed, without having to make a sexual pass at her, than once you're both laying down in the dark, it's rather easy to just roll over, put an arm around her, and make your move from there.

Of course, if she wants to sleep on the couch, take a hint, boys. But, if the girl wants to crash in your bed (upon your recommendation, obviously) than strap on your Thor helmet and do the fandango.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
CMAN did you move to Amsterdam?

good to see you're keeping up to date :lol:

yeah, i moved to A'dam 2 months ago, and ironically, i'm returning to Canada tomorrow. so just disregard it lol

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
strap on your Thor helmet and do the fandango.

A) Amen

B) I'm repping you for that, because it made me spit Mt. Dew through my nose.

C) I'm stealing it for my new sig. You beat Randall, you should pat yourself on the back for that fine accomplishment.

As for the question, I actually don't remember ever being intoxicated the first time out. 'Course, with my last ex there were a few times I had to be intoxicated to even be in the same room with her, but that's not the issue at hand.

Sway

Exp0sed Queen
Reaction score
Probably 50% of my first time with someone I was drunk lol Maybe 60% I dont I'm too lazy to actually figure it out.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
As long as ya duck when he tries to high five ya, you're good to go.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Probably 50% of my first time with someone I was drunk lol Maybe 60% I dont I'm too lazy to actually figure it out.

*note to self* get Sway drunk twice to increase odds....

;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I always thought of Sway as a sweet virgin flower of pure innocense, and I guess I was wrong.

On the bright side, I am more interested in drinking with her now (once I've "dealt" with Luc)

Sway

Exp0sed Queen
Reaction score
Hey I could have lied! lol *note to self do not drink any alcohol with any of you* lol