• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
relinquish 3 by Taliah_M 13 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<287MB] 1280x720 7m 27s
It's amazing the way Annabellelee maintains such a high level of sensitivity throughout all of the stimulation Taliah offers her. At that intense level of physical sensation, pleasure and pain cease to have any real meaning. Instead there is frustration, need, desire, a climbing, ascending, building, of tension, emotion, shuddering, clenching... AnnabelleLee takes it and takes it, totally vulnerable to every extremity of feeling.

lovergirl 1 by susie 14 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<165MB] 1280x720 4m 32s
Susie's type of orgasm is one of my favorite kinds to watch. Red-faced, strained, her hand moving so, so fast... such intensity is often as painful as it is pleasurable, those two extremes of sensation combining to achieve orgasms that seem to shake the whole world, and not just the woman experiencing them.

disarray 1 by Becks 15 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<291MB] 1280x720 9m 28s
I'll tell you guys a little secret - half-dressed is sexier than fully nude. The ellipses of suspended nudity is full of promise, stimulating imagination, and the longer our object of desire - in this case, the lovely Becks - keeps her clothes on, the more intense that feeling of anticipation becomes. So this video is perfection for me. But don't worry - there's something for everyone... not in the least, for Becks herself.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
abundance 2 by Angelika 16 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<289MB] 1280x720 7m 28s
Angelika's got her phone on silent now, giving us a chance to see how a multiorgasmic lady engages when she treats herself to an uninterrupted pleasure sesh. Her body is like a livewire, trembling hard almost from the get-go - what must it feel like to be so dramatically effected by one's own touch? Maybe if we sing her praises in the forum, she'd be kind enough to come enlighten us...

spae kona 2 by ali 17 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<224MB] 1280x720 6m 7s
Ali has surrounded herself with the sweetest sensuality on all sides - the incredible softness of combed white wool cushioning the length of her body, the brisk winds carressing her back from calf to shoulder blades. No wonder she snuggles in, no wonder she exhibits such signs of sensory delight. There's nothing like the touch of the natural world to take any good feeling, and intensify it a hundred-fold.

lavish 1 by Charisma 18 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<287MB] 1280x720 7m 25s
The lovingly lavish luxury that Charisma bestows on herself is giving me this totally non-sexual urge to feel up my own boobs. I mean sometimes you watch a girl masturbating and it looks like it feels so good and for some reason it just makes you really want a massage... until about 5 minutes in, when the extraordinary lusciousness of the audio in my ears becomes a total game-changer.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
petit mort 1 by Amanita 19 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<155MB] 1280x720 4m 51s
Amanita's clearly feeling the urgency, for this is definitely not a stop-and-smell-the-flowers kind of orgasm. She treats her body like an impatient lover, eager to use it, and perhaps use it up - but unlike any lover, she has the right and the self knowledge necessary to do anything she wants. And she does - oh, she does do anything.

alicia_k up close 1 by Alicia_K 20 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<239MB] 1280x720 6m 12s
Alicia K is always a treat, and never more so than in the luscious detail of an Up Close. The muted color tones set off Alicia's beauty to perfection, highlighting small details - the dip of soft skin between hip bone and pubic mound, her simple gold bracelet, her long eyelashes and the fall of pale hair on the pillow.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
lovergirl 2 by susie 21 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<242MB] 1280x720 6m 38s
Susie's ready for more, after what seems to have been a relaxing rest against those reassuringly solid floorboards. They'll have to be strong, to provide the support Susie needs - I am prepared in advance for the intensity of her sessions. She demands so much of her own body, and her body rises to the challenge every time - sometimes even multiple times.

viva's video diary 2.5 by Viva 22 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<587MB] 1280x720 15m 49s
In which I tell a little story of the boy I always try to bang. I've been trying since I was 14. Was I successful this year? Listen, and find out! Also, I think my tits look great in this video.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
alabastrine 2 by Bambles 23 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<301MB] 1280x720 7m 47s
I love the Bambles' color palette - her pale alabaster skin and the shocking flame-color of her hair make beautiful paint strokes against those soft pink sheets as she writhes and pulses in the grip of her own intense masturbation. And as her own hand tightens around her soft neck, an almost alarming color comes into the frame, giving this scene a power and viscereality that takes my own breath away.

bluegrass 1 by Kenji 24 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<276MB] 1280x720 7m 8s
Just another perfect day playing in the park - that's what life is like for Kenji. Even when she's not wearing summer dresses and getting all amorous in the sunshine, there's a glint in her eye that says, "Gimme 5 minutes." She's always ready to drop everything - including her undies - and run pell-mell for the grass, to play in as many different ways as she can accomplish before the sun goes down.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
liminal 1 by Mary_Jay 25 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<320MB] 1280x720 8m 16s
I love the way Mary Jay's breath catches in her throat as she begins her slow exploration, building anticipation of the pleasure yet to come. Slowly but surely, the shuddering in her muscles, the desire in her face, all give way to deep sighs and slow, sensuous hip circles - a catalogue of sexual expression, with only one inevitable conclusion.

petit mort 2 by Amanita 26 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<207MB] 1280x720 5m 28s
I like Amanita's eye for dramatic lighting - her fiery hair, her placement in frame, and the frenzy of her masturbation make her look like a piece of art on display, giving me dirty ideas about this kind of setup - except in a shop window at night, for example, instead of in the privacy of home. Amanita, like her namesake, seems to be a dangerous kind of woman.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
relinquish 4 by Taliah_M 27 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<328MB] 1280x720 8m 30s
I get a sense that these two really like each other, don't you? AnnabelleLee's last orgasm was one of the most intense I've seen from her, and she's keen to return the favor. Her skilled tongue in combination with Taliah's oh-so-responsive body ensure that it won't take AnnabelleLee too long to make Taliah come... the question is more likely to be, how many times can she do it?

lovergirl 3 by susie 28 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<197MB] 1280x720 5m 24s
"Whoooahh! Bite! // Whoooah! Bite! // Release the bats! Release the bats! // Don't tell me that it doesn't hurt // A hundred fluttering in your skirt // Don't tell me that it doesn't hurt // My baby is a cool machine // She moves to the pace of her generator // Says damn that sex supreme // She says damn that horror bat." - Nick Cave, "Release the Bats"

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
disarray 2 by Becks 29 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<246MB] 1280x720 6m 23s
It looks like a signifigant amount of time has passed, judging by Becks' relaxed posture and the way the light is falling on her body. Orgasms are tricky like that - one minute, you're thinking you might as well enjoy a quick distraction in those inbetween moments of the day. The next, it's 5pm, your body is languid, and your hands seem to have a mind of their own. One more... just one more...

lavish 2 by Charisma 30 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<249MB] 1280x720 6m 26s
Alright, so there's been two recent conversations on the forum - one about girls getting wet when they get turned on, and the other about really good sounds in IFM videos. To both of you querents, to all of you out there, I insist that you tune in for Charisma. She's got it all going on, pretty much. Go on. Just see - and hear - for yourselves, why don't you.

bluegrass 2 by Kenji 31 Aug 2013
HD MP4 [<244MB] 1280x720 6m 28s
Kenji's playtime takes on a slightly more serious tone here, a weight of thoughtfulness as the day draws to a close. Framed by the pretty flowers of her garden, Kenji gives herself a little more space to feel the changes in her body as her movements grow faster, and slower, finally taking her to an intensity of need she simply cannot resist.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
SENSUAL FLEXIBILITY.ZIP

File Size: 754 Mb

Set - 97 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

Ang@lica shows her most erotic side today and presents her frontbends in a sexy way.
The blonde spreads her beautiful legs in oversplits that will take your breath away.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
MONA_M’S VIDEO DIARY 2.6 BY MONA_M04 FEB 2023
HD MP4 315MB 1920x1080 8m`39s
They say variety is the spice of life, and it seems like Mona would agree. Two years since she’s slept with anyone brand new, and a first date with a woman just on the horizon. I love that sense of anticipation before a first date… the way that imagination can just run away, and do what it will with you.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
AQUAMARINE BY SOPHIA_G05 FEB 2023
HD MP4 449MB 1920x1080 11m`29s
Teal and aquamarine, turquoise and cobalt and indigo. All the greens and blues of the sea wash over Sophia as she descends into the deep, caressing and sighing, allowing her hands to float over every inch of her body. With each circle of her fingertips, waves collect and grow, crashing over and over until she’s fully submerged.

skidor50

Banned User
Reaction score
SPAM - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @***!

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
footloose 1 by Isla_Rose 01 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<292MB] 1280x720 7m 23s
Attention toe lovers - Isla Rose is rocking some real cute tootsies today, and occasionally offering some sensational toe action angles. I love to see those signs of arousal and orgasm in hands and feet - it's easy to be distracted by the rest of the body, but try and pay attention this time. Fingers and toes curl and clench, mute testament to an intensity of sensation.

homecoming 1 by Klementine 02 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<232MB] 1280x720 6m 1s
Oh, the joys of living alone. Klementine comes home from a long day and strips off without hestitation, her only thought being to get out of those tight, restricting clothes and let herself relax completely, in the privacy of her own home. She seems to know how lucky she is, taking advantage of her freedom to appreciate it - and her own body - as thoroughly as possible.

alicia_k up close 2 by Alicia_K 03 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<198MB] 1280x720 5m 8s
Ha - I always knew no one used those "back massagers" for their back. What would feel pretty nondescript on hard shoulder muscles must be bliss against those softer, more delicate parts. Alicia's clued in to the best use of these commonly sold objects, and while it may not be the use the manufacturers intended, the result is more thrilling than any back massage I've ever had.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
good publicity 1 by BambieBlue 04 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<107MB] 1280x720 2m 56s
This is exteme public masturbation, folks - don't try this at home. By which I mean, don't go to your local park and jerk off, just cause you saw Bambie Blue do it. She can do this kind of thing because she's special. Really. Really special.

kitkat video diary 10 by kitkat 05 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<218MB] 1280x720 9m 54s
Little bits of Kitkat's diary still linger in my mind, so I am so glad to see that my mind is not the only place where Kitkat lingers. An extra diary entry comes as a surprise. I find her measured, deliberate intensity to be grounding and liberating in a way I hardly knew I craved, until I saw it.

liminal 2 by Mary_Jay 06 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<233MB] 1280x720 6m 1s
Forget diamonds, all hard and sharp - Mary Jay's pillow is this girl's best friend. Watching Mary Jay enjoy the friction is so intensely evocative, every push of her hips drawing us further into her experience. With that kind of visual stimulation, arousal is impossible to avoid.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
luxury jet 1 by Nikki_Silver 07 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<217MB] 1280x720 5m 37s
It's easy to underestimate the importance of a nice bathroom, but this is truly one of those essential life things that one ought not to skimp on. All I'm saying is, if Nikki Silver was having the same experience in a little closet of a toilet, instead of this naturally lit forest paradise, this would be a completely different video. I'd still watch it, of course - missing Nikki Silver just isn't an option.

convulsion 1 by Mew 08 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<296MB] 1280x720 7m 40s
Mew spends a long, luxurious time feeling herself up, so that by the time she gets seriously into it she's off and running, touching herself so fast and hard she has to make a visible effort not to come right away. I'm glad she did - believe me, this is one orgasm that is so worth the wait. I think I'm crying.

homecoming 2 by Klementine 09 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<343MB] 1280x720 10m 18s
The combination of voyeur's angle, Klementine's natural beauty, and the slow, teasing way she gets herself off makes this video extremely hot. Klementine is just perfect to watch, with a dazzling array of techniques and sensuality that makes me want to stay, watching her in these moments, for a long, long time.

Keep2Share