• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
promised lands 1 by Liandra Dahl 10 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<114MB] 1280x720 2m 59s
Whet your appetites, boys and girls... the inestimable Gala Vanting, and the insatiable Liandra Dahl, have slouched down in the doorframe to whisper naughty secrets and pull each others' pigtails. Hostess on Hostess, this is the I Feel Myself duet of a lifetime. Why isn't there a word in English that combines 'honored' and 'aroused'? Anyway, I'm that.

fleetfoot 1 by Gizelle_Z 11 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<310MB] 1280x720 8m 2s
I didn't even know we'd gotten this in the mail until now - and I'm glad I didn't, because I would have been snooping around and pestering Aven until it was ready to watch. I love Gizelle Z's contributions, every time. Her name is aptly chosen. Her delicacy and wildness put me in mind of a gazelle, so beautiful to watch, and so easy to frighten away.

Rouge Soie diary 11 by rouge_soie 12 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<245MB] 1280x720 8m 25s
To be honest, I'm starting to think (hope? wish?) that these diary entries will never end, that Rouge Soie will just keep on checking in with us forever, sending us little videos of her masturbatory adventures from time to time, like some people drop each other letters. You're always welcome round these parts, lady.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
footloose 2 by Isla_Rose 13 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<293MB] 1280x720 7m 36s
Sex toys for girls are just so nice. It's all well and good to thrash about and exercise your forearm muscles, but having the option to kick back and let a little motor do the heavy lifting is delightful once in awhile too. Isla Rose demonstrates her agreement, with a contented smile and some gentle stroking of her body, as her two toys work their magic.

hearth 1 by Lucah 14 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<302MB] 1280x720 7m 49s
Oh, how cozy! When you just need to be naked on a winter's day, there's nothing like an indoor fire to warm those cold bones, and keep the frost at bay. Although it takes her a little while to get going, by the midpoint of this video I'm not sure Lucah even needs her fire anymore - she's hot enough by now to warm another chilly body, if one happened to be nearby.

chime 1 by Windradine 15 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<221MB] 1280x720 5m 44s
Windradine - evoking wind chimes. An accurate name. She begins to shake and shiver so hard as she becomes aroused, I wonder if her body will be able to hold all of that energy in, or if she will simply break into pieces before she gets her orgasm. Each tiny muscle of her body trembles as she pushes towards climax, a fascinating visualization of the energy coursing through her.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
fauna in wonderland 1 by Fauna 16 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<207MB] 1280x720 8m 55s
A flash of pink skin through the black mesh of Fauna's panties creates that 'need to see' sensation in me. It's amazing. No matter how many times I find myself privy to the private parts of others - and trust me, I have seen a lot of that sort of thing - they just never seem to lose their appeal. Sex is a thing that defies repetition, especially if you provide just a hint of variety once in awhile.

denny up close 1 by denny 17 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<331MB] 1280x720 8m 35s
Denny is simply amazing. There's so much more going on than just what we can see - the sexual energy in that studio is so intense that just listening to this is almost overwhelming. As I restart the video to watch the whole way through again, it's clear that Denny skirts a thin line between the ultimate ecstasy and total sensory overload, pushing herself further and further into frenzy.

good publicity 2 by BambieBlue 18 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<169MB] 1280x720 4m 23s
Tucked away in relative safety compared to the oh-so-exposed spot she chose the first time, Bambie Blue has a chance to expand on the program, letting her thoughts wander and her arousal build for a little while longer this time. Still, eventually the hotness of the situation - crouched in an alley, touching herself - will get to her, and she'll be unable to resist giving in to her unavoidable orgasm.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
fleetfoot 2 by Gizelle_Z 19 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<354MB] 1280x720 9m 10s
Usually I sort of watch and write at the same time, but there was no question of my ability to do so while watching Gizelle Z. I simply watched, for the entire 9 minutes, as Gizelle passionately fucked herself to an absolutely magnificent climax. I am supposed to have a million words at my fingertips, but those long legs, and everything else - I'm done for. I'll just say it again. Magnificent.

convulsion 2 by Mew 20 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<481MB] 1280x720 12m26s
Okay, after p.1's unbelievably intense climax, I'm going to try and prepare myself a little more thoroughly for this one. I'm breathing deeply as I watch her. Mew's orgasm is one of those - as much emotional as physical, and, based on the intensity of her full-body contractions, extremely physical at that. Just saying... be ready. I hope Mew is.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
snoop 1 by AnnaBelleLee 21 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<253MB] 1280x720 7m 34s
Ohhh, bad girl, AnnabelleLee. Sneaking into another girl's apartment... reading her books.. stealing her panties... and having a wank in her bed!? For shame! But I can't really admonish her too seriously, to be honest. Anyone who's given keys to AnnabelleLee is certain to welcome the experience of finding her in their bed, half-naked and drowsing in post-orgasmic bliss.

green goods by meow 22 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<331MB] 1280x720 8m 34s
Oh Meow, what a fabulous contribution! I recommend that everyone watch this one, even if studio shoots aren't your thing. Meow has a lot to teach us about the vegetable aisle at the grocery store - and I am not even kidding when I say that next time I go for a shop, I'll be considering the zucchinis very, very carefully.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
fauna in wonderland 2 by Fauna 23 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<206MB] 1280x720 5m 39s
Interesting choice of camera angles here, as we watch Fauna from very high - and from very low. There's something a little fairytale-like about the whole thing, really - Fauna's little hideaway, where she can be tucked away from the world between bed and books, and these Alice-In-Wonderland heights... I love it when a hint of the fantastic comes through an IFM shoot.

promised lands 2 by gala 24 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<314MB] 1280x720 8m 6s
Oh my god, this is like a feast. It almost doesn't seem fair to be allowed to watch. So comfortable in their arousal, familiar with their bodies, and infinitely wise in the ways of orgasm, Gala and Liandra are taking their time - and taking it again. And again. And all this, before they've even kissed hello.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
(wo)man in the mirror 1 by Pippy_McGee 25 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<236MB] 1280x720 6m 7s
We here at IFM highly recommend that every woman give this a try: get yourself a nice big mirror and have a good long look at yourself, especially at your lady parts. Girls, our bits are tucked away all the way at the bottom of our bodies, and if you don't make a nice effort to have a look, you might not even know what yours looks like. If your self-examination leads to the kind of good time Pippy's having, well, all the better for you.

disrobe by hyperballad 26 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<314MB] 1280x720 8m 07s
I think Hyperballad would be fantastic to play strip-poker with - I love the way she does it, slowly, each earring and necklace and piece of clothing coming off so deliberately. It's not that disrobing is a lost art, exactly, but as nudity becomes less and less taboo, the act of taking clothes off seems to have gotten just a little less special. Hyperballad just brings back all the special, in this, and in so many other ways.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
chime 2 by Windradine 27 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<287MB] 1280x720 7m 27s
Totally naked now, Windradine's body exudes strength, making me think that perhaps my memories of her sensitivity are exaggerated. But no - look, as she begins to touch herself, the way the shocks run through her, just under the skin. The sensations of her body all collect deep inside her, in deep liquid pools which threaten to overflow with every thrust of Windradine's fingers.

Keep2Share

luxury jet 2 by Nikki_Silver 28 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<195MB] 1280x720 5m 4s
It's good to see that bathwater steam around Nikki Silver's body as she relaxes in that palatial suite of a bathtub - but it's only when she turns the jets on that I finally twig onto what's really going on with this whole luxury thing. And they say money can't buy happiness. Side-note - this is one of the only truly hands-free orgasms I've seen on IFM. I'm a little jealous - aren't you?

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
manuka 1 by Mishah 29 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<254MB] 1280x720 6m 36s
Watching Mishah gives me a melting feeling, like being stirred into a big pot of carmelizing rhubarb laced with poppies. Low heat, slowly bubbling, and pure shivering sensuality all the way to the end - this is one of my favorite modes of sexuality to observe, combining experience, relaxation, and deep release.

attic hours 1 by Sarit 30 Sep 2013
HD MP4 [<298MB] 1280x720 8m 9s
Sarit's a woman of cycles, and it's clear that her body is a fine tool, fit and ready to receive her demanding instructions. There's not a long period of rest for Sarit before she finds herself needing more - and if I know anything about these kinds of patterns, 2 is a number for good beginnings...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
FULL FRONTAL 2 REISSUE BY ELLIE_M06 FEB 2023
HD MP4 369MB 1920x1080 9m`29s
So many women display a kind of restraint around their Hitachi wands that I can only dream of - an ability to put them down and take them up, switching between motor and hands with ease. I could never. Watch Ellie here to see exactly what I mean.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
denny up close 2 by denny 01 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<217MB] 1280x720 5m 38s
Denny's staccato moans punctuate her arousal, and with each one, slightly different than the last, the sexual tension grows for her viewers as well. Denny's orgasms are such a deeply integrated thing, traces of the building tension visible in her belly, neck, ankles, cheeks - an entire body coursing through the irresistible motions of trembling, uncontrolled release.

(wo)man in the mirror 2 by Pippy_McGee 02 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<241MB] 1280x720 6m 14s
Once you start getting off to your own image, it's kind of hard to stop. Self-esteem issues and insecurities put aside, that infinite feedback loop - watching yourself get turned on by watching yourself getting turned on - is one of the hottest kinds of visual stimulation available to us. So stop thinking about what's wrong with you, and start loving what's very, very right.

junipur's video diary 1 by Junipur 03 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<287MB] 1280x720 7m 25s
To me, video diaries are just about the best thing we've got on the shelves around here. It's a combination of scenarios, actually, that forms the most complete picture of any given contributor - we start to know her through her body language, her silence and her physicality. But it's not until the camera goes home with her, and she starts to speak to us, and make her own work, that we really get to know her. I am so excited to get to know Junipur in this way.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
chime 3 by Windradine 04 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<129MB] 1280x720 5m 32s
I like to pretend as I watch this that Windradine is in outer space. Try and imagine it - a woman suspended and timeless, her body churning in the grip of arousal, illuminated by the 2 x 10^26 watt light of the sun. The fantasy makes this video so epic that when Windradine comes, it's like the universe exploding. Note: This is especially awesome while listening to the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme music.

hearth 2 by Lucah 05 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<346MB] 1280x720 8m 57s
Mmm, seeing Lucah in a comfortable posititon like that makes me automatically feel more comfortable too. She looks beautiful - and the warmth of her flushed skin is a promise of what's to come, if her previous contribution is any indication.

rumble 1 by Nicholle 06 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<285MB] 1280x720 7m 22s
Our Dutch darling Nicholle is finally on stage here at IFM today, making the first of what should be some considerable waves around here. I'm looking forward to her bio, too - Nicholle is the kind of girl where the more you know about her, the more you want to find out.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
attic hours 2 by Sarit 07 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<388MB] 1280x720 10m 55s
Oh Sarit. I can't help but just obsess a little over your physical beauty. This is just so cool - the light intensifying in waves over Sarit's tight, muscular body, her beautiful face softening into needy arousal, hardening with tension, those incredible eyebrows.. I mean... she's got swords... anyway. I'm a bit in love. Stay tuned til the end, folks, to hear Sarit chat about her session.

PROMISED LANDS 3 BY LIANDRA DAHL 08 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<173MB] 1280x720 4m 34s
Gala and Liandra are both committed to pleasure, in the way that some people commit to work or school or model airplane building. They've got a lot in common. Inevitably, when you get two people with the same interests together, they end up talking shop... but
between orgasm experts, talking just doesn't seem necessary. Instead, they've got other, better ways of sharing and comparing.

STARSTRUCK 1 BY HOLLYWOOD 09 Oct 2013
HD MP4 [<316MB] 1280x720 8m 12s
Sexy and dramatic, fierce and vulnerable, Hollywood was born to be watched. Her beautiful eyes blink slowly, eyebrow raised, as she stares right into the camera - a challenge to herself, via the rest of us. 'Look at me,' she says. 'Stay with me - and don't you dare stop looking, until I'm finished with you." And of course we won't, Hollywood - we'll still be looking, long after you're gone.