• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

rich2rob

Reaction score
The British Government can fuck off. The French got their people out of Libya before we even moved. the Deputy PM forgot he was incharge and was going on holiday.

As an English based newspaper said, it me]akes you feel proud to be British.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Well, I still say "fuck off" to Marlon, the "super moderator".
(Who de hah!) People who are too self-important to take a joke or forgive rate very low in my book. That's just my opinion, I hope I'm free to speak it.

Oh yeah, and Donald Trump can go fuck off, too. Asshole.

nakedcelebtruth

Reaction score
You know who can fuck off? Whatever fucking director who decided to gove Antonio Banderas his fuck on screen with about every fucking hottie in the movie business... it's just not fair that a guy like him can screw someone hot in all of his movies... Salma Hayek, Jennifer Connelly, Rebecca Romijn, Rebecca DeMornay, Angelina Jolie... for christ sakes... let a brother take a turn...

LMAO :headbang:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LeBron James and Chris Bosh - They're killing us out there.

on a personal level I have nothing against them.

scoundrel

Reaction score
(Who de hah!) People who are too self-important to take a joke or forgive rate very low in my book. That's just my opinion, I hope I'm free to speak it.
I know you won't mind it coming from your old friend Brian, but I hope you'll let this one go. It hasn't been to your benefit to hold on to your feelings about all that. Is it worth it?

Now here I couldn't agree more. Mr Trump's name is used in the UK as a slang expression for flatulence, possibly because he is so full of crap.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/

rich2rob

Reaction score
Ryan Giggs can fuck off, I used to think of him as a role model for young kids, not anymore.

Another group of people who can fuck off are those who get injunctions and super injunctions because they don't want anybody to know they have been bad. You can add the idiotic judges who grant the injunctions to the list.

pharoahegypt

Reaction score

suppose this explains why you were banned from the other place then brian...??? i did wonder why... now i know...lol. ;)

(and i thought i pushed another of the mod's close to the line... but i never told him to f*** off...pmsl):headbang:

mervin

Reaction score
People who post every god damn celebrity picture they can find (especially redundant and fully clothed pics that don't add to the value of the thread itself) simply to get their post count up can fuck off.

People who think those pantyless Halle Berry upskirt pics are fake can fuck off. :nuts:

Momesso

Reaction score
Fuck me for believing in Luongo and fuck Luongo, god damn sieve. NEVER chant his name for a routine save again Canuck fans. What a spectacular crash and burn.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Vladimir Putin, his puppet Dmitri Medvedev and their followers can all fuck off.

Last edited:

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi can fuck off .... oh, he already has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
More than 12 years ago (in 1998!!) i got myself a forum with proboards.
I did that to collect the best of the best and ANYTHING i liked (like the ferrari cut into half by a telephonepole)
There was somuch in there ..........
It is very handy if you are somewhere and want to save something (just copy it into your forum and its available anywhere.)
I even got me an url to that nice FREE forum : http://www.babvdw.nl
Now its gone
I asked them (on their forum) what happend and mailed them for the dump of the DB (even if i had to pay for that) but they insisted on saying : "It's gone".
So fuck Proboards
I cannot even feel angry about it , i feel only a very deep sadness.