• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Michael Moore. Mogan Spurlock. Michael Bay. Simon Cowell and everyone who has ever appeared on a Simon cowell related show. People who follow fad diets. People who promote fad diets. Jennifer Aniston, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian's pointless siblings, Lindsay Lohan, Bernie Ecclestone's little munter daughters, ‘Vampire Diaries’, "Twilight" and all those who 'star' in the "Twilight" franchise, All remakes of classic movies, all movie versions of ropey old television shows, The morons who run SyFy, The tools who renamed the channel Syfy. The dimwits who cancelled Firefly. All politicians in every country. The U.N., N.A.T.O., The E.U., UNICEF, Selina Gomez, Justin Beiber, Every pointless Awards show, Every crappy magazine website, every hybrid car, every talk show host Everyone who thinks celebrity is a religion, Everyone on the planet, everyone in the solar system, everyone everyone everyone everyone everyone everyone – eve – everyone who has ever bugged the living crap out of me – past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

You can all FUCK OFF!

Quite a comprehensive list! I think that has killed this thread as there is virtually no-one left.

Momesso

Reaction score
I'm about a week or so late with this but this guy Scott Dekraai can fuck off for shooting innocent people in a hair salon in Seal Beach and leaving a child without a mother and a father. This guy should be executed asap.

riverrat

Reaction score
The carshow model Dazza del Rio has retired without showing any nipples! Now she can fuckoff for ruining my hopes and dreams. Also the spice twins can fuckoff for never showing their nipples.:bah:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Everyone who 'shares' 'likes' 'tweets' and 're-tweets' #Kony2012 and that nutorious Youtube video. Also FUCK the US Government. You didn't give a shit about Kony's actions for 26 years don't pretend that you give a shit now. Now all of the sudden oil is found in Uganda you're like 'let's save the children'. Fuck you assholes. Also there are hundreds of mass mureror warlords in Africa - why don't you go after them? Oh yeah, you sell weapons to them. As always it's all about the MONEY and military presence in Africa!!!

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The NCF patron responsible for targeting my posts and reporting them to Mediafire, thus provoking them to suspend my account. Congratulations, you've succeeded in surpassing the amount of bullshit I'm willing to put up with. I'm done posting content. Now fuck off!

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
Micro$tupid with their idiotic new middle-finger-operating-system can FUCK THEMSELVES RIGHT OFF!

Gooner1

Reaction score
Makers of hollywood films that are based on true events and forget to included those events, can fuck off.
Sunday Drivers, can fuck off.
Sunday Drivers towing Caravans, can fuck off.
David Cameron, can fuck off.
George "pale faced slimey turd" Osbourn, can fuck off.
Justin Bieber, can well and truely fuck off.
Grunting women tennis players.........fuck off.
Jennifer Lopez, you can fuck off as well.
Cristiano "I am an arrogant son of a bitch" Ronaldo can fuck off.
Ant and Dec can fuck off.
People who say they are in a Boy/Girl band, when none of them can actually play an instrument can fuck off.
The so called doctor who assessed me for my disability then got it completely wrong can fuck off.
All those mentioned above and are somehow reading this, you can all fuck off a 2nd time round.

Last edited:

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
f_ck you TMZ!

Man, I never held a grudge against TMZ until today.

First they try and draw you in with the "super topless" advert of a Kate Upton clip topless on a horse (from about 2 years ago). Then the bastards Censor it... well that's not really SUPER topless is it? More like "almost" topless....

Then just to add insult to injury they show us clips of the Staff getting to watch the uncensored version, as if to say "haha suckers this is how happy you'd be if you could see it, but that's never gonna happen 'cause we own the rights"

Bitches.

Okay I needed to vent. 'm done now :D

esoteric

Reaction score
Diane Younger

Can Fuck Off!!

Last edited by a moderator:

icarus2

Reaction score
them fucking cunts who post a ton of links to download movies that are only premium download, and people who expect us to pay to download 'illegal'(by means of theft) movies can ALL fuck off

if i wanted to download a movie that badly, i'd tap a code onto google and bingo, no paying for download, no waiting or any crappy fucking capatcha's.....so again, fucking spammers whom spam with 100's of posts expecting money for movies fallen off back of a boat can FUCK WELL AND TRULY OFF

:mad:

sydbarrett

Reaction score
All the people here at NUDE Celeb Forum who continually post absolute crap can fuck off. You are ruining what was once, and no longer, the best forum on the net. I complained once, and the problem has gotten dramatically worse since. If I didn't have the link to this forum listed above the superior pics link in my link folder, I probably wouldn't even come here anymore, as everyone continues to rip off Pieman's posts over there, and reposts them over here (without any credit, as if the post was actually theirs! lol). There is hardly a difference between that forum, which doesn't allow nudity, and this one, which pretty much requires nudity, or near nudity. I love Emma Watson, but just because there are pics available of her out there, it doesn't mean they should be posted here. I mean, legs, and an otherwise completely covered body...really? That goes for Selena Gomez, and Jessica Alba, as well.

Last edited: