• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The drunk driver of the car that hit my friends car while I was in it, breaking my arm and sending glass into my ear, tearing apart my eardrum, messing up my balance to where I can never pitch again, CAN FUCK OFF!!

bacardi

Reaction score
all these internet thugz & gangsters could fuck off. i know your the toughest guy in the world yeah ... FUCK OFF!!! :twisted:

and you "woulda kidz" are gettin on my nerves too. i dont care what you would've done FUCK OFF

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
anyone that says "ima" instead of "i'm going to" or whatever it stands for can fuck off. i don't mind some abreviations, like "lol", but most are just unecessary.

Cazby

Reaction score
bacardi said:
all these internet thugz & gangsters could fuck off. i know your the toughest guy in the world yeah ... FUCK OFF!!! :twisted:

Yeah...you know who else can FUCK OFF!? Wiggers! I saw this one white guy get beat up in the mall parking lot cause he went up to some black dudes and was like " 'Sup niggas! That shit is tight!" and all that shit. The black guys were like "Shut up CRACKER!" and beat the shit out of him. It was funny as hell.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cazby said:
Yeah...you know who else can FUCK OFF!? Wiggers! I saw this one white guy get beat up in the mall parking lot cause he went up to some black dudes and was like " 'Sup niggas! That shit is tight!" and all that shit. The black guys were like "Shut up CRACKER!" and beat the shit out of him. It was funny as hell.
Fuck these useless sex tapes, thats what I would pay to see :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
people who replace the th in words with f's. like baffroom, mouf, etc...
ya know who ya are, FUCK OFF and speak properly

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Malu said:
And Most of All, Fuck Ignornant pieces of shit who judge you by your skin color or by your race....Who automaticially awesome your a terrorist because your Brown... :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: [/b]

maybe you need to wear a higher numbered sun block....maybe UV 50....less brown that way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
anyone that says "ima" instead of "i'm going to" or whatever it stands for can fuck off.

Ima havta' agree with cman on that one.

Gitman

Reaction score
cman said:
anyone that says "ima" instead of "i'm going to" or whatever it stands for can fuck off. i don't mind some abreviations, like "lol", but most are just unecessary.

Hey...that's my trademark..so

CMAN...you can FUC...

*rethinking*

Uh.....Ima have to refrain from saying that! Ahhhh....I HATE authority. Ok instead...

FUCK, FUCK......FUCK da' police!!! :D

B

BigGnVA

Fuck all those people who said once you get a college degree everything is all good
Fuck all those people who havent hired me yet
Fuck the NBA for letting all those high schoolers into the league, (yeah, i'm hatin, but i went through 4 and half yrs of college these losers can at least go for a year or two)
Fuck Nike, and all these other companies that pay people insane amounts of money before they do a damn thing to earn it
Fuck Bush and Stoneface Kerry
Fuck the media, left wing and right wing, its all bullshit
Fuck people who use the word unamerican to define someone who has a different opinion

Conman

Reaction score
Posters who make 50 to 100 posts with pure lip service without contributing with purposeful content can FUCK OFF!

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
*BUMP*

Cause Im sure we have a few more to add :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

And I'll say it yet ONCE AGAIN:

Members that dont READ THIS can Fuck Off :evil:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
this might sound stupid to some people, but sometimes i get into moods where things piss me off when I hear about less fortunate people and stuff like that... so hear goes...

World Hunger can fuck off... Feed the starving damnit everyone deserves a chance.
Abusive Parents/ any child abusers can Fuck Off
Any parent out there that doesnt give their child something to smile about everyday can really fuck off :evil:

and on the lighter side.... who ever made those Olsen twins fake pics that keep showing up in this forum can Fuck off!!! They are glued to this forum for ever.. Thanks

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
who ever made those Olsen twins fake pics that keep showing up in this forum can Fuck off!!!

Lesserslap7.png

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
damn , I guess I can fuck off for getting so damn close to the promised land but failing to get past border patrol :lol:

dingo

Reaction score
BIN LADEN CAN GO FUCK OFF and come out his goddam cave that pussy

Conman

Reaction score
dingo said:
BIN LADEN CAN GO FUCK OFF and come out his goddam cave that pussy

That has already been posted. Page 1. :lol: :lol:

Conman said:
Osama freakin Bin fucking Laden can FUCK OFF big time.

Jemaah Islamiah can Piss the Fuck off yesterday and it will still be too late.

Al Qaedah can Fucking Piss Off in my previous life and still piss me off.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think it needed to be Said AGAIN :twisted:

That Fucking Piece of SHIT :!:

dingo

Reaction score
haha i reckon it should be said at least once a week, that bastard

Conman

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't agree that we should say "Osama bin Laden can fuck off!" , can fuck off! :lol: :lol: