• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

Daedalus

Reaction score
any arsehole that takes a song and turns it into a hiphop/r&b monstrosity can lick my balls and then fuck off...

every fuckwit that uses public toilets and pisses all over the seat can chew my pubes and then fuck off...

all these little snotty, pissin, freakin girls that come over to the bar and ask for cocktails with 15000 ingredients in can eat my shit and then fuck off...

every and any kind of manager/supervisor all over the world can fuck off, die and then fuck off some more....

everyone who thinks that Wham were cool can.... nah not even worth it mate...

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Daedalus said:
every and any kind of manager/supervisor all over the world can fuck off, die and then fuck off some more....

Be carefull with what you wish for or you might be the one that has to FUCK OFF :lol: :lol:

admins.jpg

Cazby

Reaction score
Holy Shit Z, that's hilarious!

People who bitch too much can FUCK OFF!!!

DBfan187

Reaction score
Yeah! Fuck those fucking fuckers!

Wait....who are we talking about now?

:lol:

BigE

Reaction score
Ex wives can fucken fuck off.

Micro managing supervisors can fuck off.

Anyone who uses the term "Bling Bling" can fuck off.

Cazby

Reaction score
punkskt676 said:
white people trying to be black can FUCK OFF

AMEN! I hate those fucking wiggers! They can FUCK OFF!

BruceWayne

Reaction score
50 cent, eminem, korn, limp bizkit, dave matthews, GEORGE BUSH, opie and anthony, bill gate(long live steve jobs) can all go...

FUCK OFFFF

BigE

Reaction score
ICP and their new cd can fuck off.

C

Cobra

Guys who disrespect you and continue to hit on your woman anyway can FUCK OFF.

Anybody with their cell phone ringer turned up anywhere over half way can FUCK OFF

Any religion that punishes you in the name of God can FUCK OFF, leave that up to God.

The 12 kids in the apt below me who slam doors and roughhouse all day and all night can FUCK OFF. Mom's a MILF so she can just FUCK (obviously).

Chicks who say her and her b/f argue too much can FUCK OFF. It's obvious they like to bitch and the argument is always something Stoopid.

*edit
Webmasters who insist on making pages that only work with IE are in bed with Bill and can FUCK right OFF

dingo

Reaction score
ben sheets can fuck off. i obviusly dont konw the guy but he freaking always owns me in EA sports baseball . i cant freaking buy a hit off him when hes pitching

C

Cobra

ya'll can fuck off cuz this post puts me as last poster in all the major categories

hehe must be bedtime

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Members who rip off posts here and take the credit for them in other forums!

You know who you are....................................FUCKERS! :twisted: :twisted:

dingo

Reaction score
people on the ATT wireless "customer service" hotline can go FUCK OFF when you need them to help you fix your fucked up phone because its not working all they can say is one of the following:

1. well sir, you could try to turn it off, wiht the POWER button. yes sir, the POWER button on the TOP of your phone
2. you could call back in a week, and ask for me so i can see if youve made progress (I DONT KONW YOUR FUCKING NAME!! WHEN YOU INTRODUCED YOURSLEF I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE INTRODUCTION SO I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT MY GODDAM PROBLEM)
3. um sir, sorry, we dont handle these kinds of problems, you could contact our FUCKING destributer in FUCKING china
4. you could get a new phone, welllll now i am going to read of this little card i probably have in front of me that tells you aobut all of our new plans where u have to sign up for 4 years and get a new phone with a expensive ass plan but first you have to pay 463.94 for cancling your old plan
5. oh this happens quite frequently but we still dont konw how to fix it becuase were too fucking stupid

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
^^^^ I used to be one of them :lol: ^^^^

ATT Wireless has a lot of its call centres in Canada because we're more polite to talk to.

The reason you get that little "speech" is because its become a reflex after you've said it a million times. I was even starting to say it at home when I would answer the phone because I was so used to it :roll:

The reason you get the "power button" type of answer is because there are actually people out there that are that stupid. In fact, there is a very large percentage of the people who call that fit into that category, so it is often required.

They don't know how to fix it because they're not technicians. They people who got fired from McDonalds and needed another job. Also, with people quitting on a daily basis, they pretty much half to take what they can get to replace them.

Hopefully I don't have to explain why I no longer work there. :lol:

Conman

Reaction score
EDIT* Statement retracted. Repeat of Supafly's thoughts.

cbr

Reaction score
A Few i can think of
1. that dancer fag that turned britney ugly kevin or whatever
2. all girls that are 15 but look 21 (maybe not this one)
3. cops;protecting and servering my ass all they are protecting is their salary (sorry just got a ticket for no turn signal)
4. girls in movies that teeze and show nothing (girl next door) she is soo hot
5. the black strip on tv just show me the nipple i can handle it
6. groups of guys that say shit when its just u and your girl, of course i can bet all of yours asses at once (only if i was jackie chan)
1-6 come and get your big bowl of FUCK OFF

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Its cool conman. Its not like I or anyone else on this forum own the videos, so people can post them on whatever site they want :wink:

dingo

Reaction score
fuckers who try to steal your girlfriend can go fuck off