• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

scoundrel

Reaction score
Pat Robertson

I'm way behind the times but I stumbled across a story about the Reverend Pat Robertson and his views that the recent earthquake in Haiti is just the latest in a string of natural and man-made afflictions to befall the Haitian people because they made a pact with the devil.

Yep. They made a pact with the devil. That's exactly and precisely what Pat Robertson said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-12017-504083.html

Pat Robertson, you can so fuck off ...:nuts:

Brianwp

Reaction score
I'm way behind the times but I stumbled across a story about the Reverend Pat Robertson and his views that the recent earthquake in Haiti is just the latest in a string of natural and man-made afflictions to befall the Haitian people because they made a pact with the devil.

Yep. They made a pact with the devil. That's exactly and precisely what Pat Robertson said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-12017-504083.html

Pat Robertson, you can so fuck off ...:nuts:

Well, scounds, according to Robertson and the religious right, hurricane Katrina and 9/11 was revenge by God for us being a sinful nation, too, so they can double fuck off!

Brianwp

Reaction score
All these nerdy morons who sit around creating viruses can definitely fuck off. I cannot for the life of me understand how making something so evil, that ruins other people's (that you don't even know) computers can bring satisfaction to a normal person. Why would a person do that? :nuts: If that's their idea of fun, they are prime candidates for electroshock therapy. It only proves that they are total losers, and try to compensate for their miserable existences by spreading their misery to others, and they can totally fuck off.

jonas karq

Reaction score
All these nerdy morons who sit around creating viruses can definitely fuck off. I cannot for the life of me understand how making something so evil, that ruins other people's (that you don't even know) computers can bring satisfaction to a normal person. Why would a person do that? :nuts: If that's their idea of fun, they are prime candidates for electroshock therapy. It only proves that they are total losers, and try to compensate for their miserable existences by spreading their misery to others, and they can totally fuck off.

I couldn't agree more. Why don't these supposedly smart motherfuckers find a cure for cancer or AIDS instead of screwing around with our PC's? They can all FUCK OFF!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff can fuck off

Dixie Carter can fuck off

John Cena can fuck off

Jersey Shore can fuck off and stay out of my wrestling

Brianwp

Reaction score
Mortgage companies and banks! What douchebags! They made bad loans out of greed, then lost money and got bailed out by the taxpayers (promising to loosen up credit, which they didn't do), and are now foreclosing on the same people that bailed them out! And still taking big bonuses for themselves! Fuck off, Bank of America! Eat shit and die!

Momesso

Reaction score
The federal government and attorney general Eric Holder getting involved in states rights. First you have arizona trying to do something about illegal immigration with the 1070 bill which got castrated in the courts, now you have this Holder guy promising to enforce the feds marijuana laws even if Prop 19 out here passes. These states are trying to do what the federal gov't won't and they're getting butthurt over it. F*** them.

scoundrel

Reaction score
Lyndon LaRouche

A political gadfly, full of extreme positions which he supports by lying about and smearing his opponents. He seems to be a big fan of FDR and the New Deal (I concur) but this leads him to characterise anyone who ever opposed FDR in any way as being in league with the Devil, or even worse, with John Maynard Keynes and the British Empire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHxmVGRYpc

Be warned: it's nearly 40 minutes long and packed to bursting point with anti-British polemic. Incidentally, did you know Harry S Truman was a traitor to the American people because he allowed the British to devalue the pound sterling?

The Empire was dismantled between 1945 and 1960 but Mr LaRouche still believes it exists and that it is the arch enemy of America and everything she stands for, indeed it is the arch enemy of Civilisation itself. This insistence on the need for fixed exchange rates, if implemented again, would be catastrophic for the British and the Anerican economy because the price of money would no longer reflect economic conditions. It would be like running steam boilers at full burn with no safety valves.

But what I really object to is the foul smear on the character of my country, on the character of the late President Truman, and on the character of the late John Maynard Keynes. This sort of debating is unworthy of the name; the video seeks to align Keynes as a bedfellow of Hitler and the Nazis, but it is LaRouche who, by producing this video, proves himself to be the natural heir of Joseph Goebbels and the Big Lie.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Alexandra Peribikovsky, Lyndon LaRouche's talking head, can fuck off as well.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hal Steinbrenner and Brian Cashman can fuck off if they don't resign Jeter...

The f'n captain and heart of the team and you are going to just treat him like that?? George woulda never let this happen....

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hal Steinbrenner and Brian Cashman can fuck off if they don't resign Jeter...

The f'n captain and heart of the team and you are going to just treat him like that?? George woulda never let this happen....

"George is gettin' angry!"

rich2rob

Reaction score
People who think rioting will change anything, yes you so called students I mean you, can fuck off.
Peaceful demonstrations can change things, rioting only pisses people off.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Oh, Charlie's alright. All those little snivelling shits that follow the likes of him around trying to make a living by "reporting" on all their discrepancies while being guilty of much more themselves can totally fuck off...

Wow, that was a long sentence!