• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

thor movie

thenar

Reaction score
i saw thor last night i enjoyed it very much branach is an excellent story teller chris hemworth bring lots of charm and charisma to his thor its just a big fun flick
i could do without 3d

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i saw it and it was pretty good. not amazing, but good for that type of movie.

i saw it in 2D on purpose because i refuse to go to 3D movies. i think it ruins the movie more than it helps.

jugghunter

Reaction score
i saw the movie too. the story doesnt parallel the comics' thor character. for example: donald blake is a doctor, and Jane Foster is supposed to be his nurse. to make a long story short, donald blake was suppose to find this wooden stick and when he struck the stick against the ground, he transformed into Thor. there's more to the basic story. i'm saying the movie is way off if following the comics' story of Thor. And i think Thor should have been played by someone physically more buff like triple H of the WWE, or John Cena. Thor is supposed to be as strong or stronger than the Hulk.

thenar

Reaction score
i saw it and it was pretty good. not amazing, but good for that type of movie.

i saw it in 2D on purpose because i refuse to go to 3D movies. i think it ruins the movie more than it helps.

first 10 or 15 minutes i kept saying to myself i never want to see another 3d movie ever again by the end it wasnt as bad i sid to myself id rather never see another 3d movie again

the picture looked saw dark i could see around my 3d glasses it interfered with the movie

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i saw the movie too. the story doesnt parallel the comics' thor character. for example: donald blake is a doctor, and Jane Foster is supposed to be his nurse. to make a long story short, donald blake was suppose to find this wooden stick and when he struck the stick against the ground, he transformed into Thor. there's more to the basic story. i'm saying the movie is way off if following the comics' story of Thor. And i think Thor should have been played by someone physically more buff like triple H of the WWE, or John Cena. Thor is supposed to be as strong or stronger than the Hulk.

i think they had someone less buff so that he would look more "human" for that half of the movie. when he had his armor on you couldnt really tell anyway

nakedcelebtruth

Reaction score
i think they had someone less buff so that he would look more "human" for that half of the movie. when he had his armor on you couldnt really tell anyway

Yeah they had talked about Triple H playing that part for a bit online...I think they wanted a more capable actor though and HHH really isn't there in terms of movie stars...