• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

To Ali G or Not to Ali G

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Really late. If you haven't heard of Ali G, Borat or Bruno at this point, you need to get out of bed. Great vids.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think he's funny, but I can't seem to watch him for more than 5 mins at a time. its just SOOOO stupid, that it gets on my nerves and I have to change the channel haha.

You know who I think is really funny is Rick Gervaise. Well, maybe not him specifically, but his podcast. The 3 guys together on the podcast are really good.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
that can be said for a large percentage of comedians. a lot had to do with the chemistry between the cast.

a perfect example is Seinfeld. no question is one of the most popular shows EVER, but have a look at any of the solo shows that they've done since and they're horrible.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on the Seinfeld cast Cman, but Seinfeld himself is hilarious in person. I saw him doing standup all by himself about 15 years ago. I laughed my ass off for an hour and a half. He was so good, he never had to resort to the F word or Jr. High level sex jokes. He made every joke sound like he had just thought of it, when you know he had said the same jokes exactly the same way every night for the last two months.

If you like standup, that guy is impressive.

kadabba

Reaction score
Cman said:
a perfect example is Seinfeld. no question is one of the most popular shows EVER, but have a look at any of the solo shows that they've done since and they're horrible.

Have you seen "Curb your Enthusiasm" it is written by the writer and creator of Sienfield, Larry David, In Seinfeld George was playing him. This show without any doubt is the funniest show that I have ever seen on the TV.

A clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6loeACPf6XI

fergal

Reaction score
I think he must be very smart. It is a great show, very funny.

henrymm

Reaction score
to play even borat and still stay in character is definitly tough.

singhr

Reaction score
I think he's funny, but I can't seem to watch him for more than 5 mins at a time. its just SOOOO stupid, that it gets on my nerves and I have to change the channel haha.
Agreed. I can only take that sort of humor for a short time before it drives me crazy. I kinda feel embarrassed for everyone he interviews because they always look so confused

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think Ali G is Cohen's best character ever. Ali G is a lot funnier than Borat or Bruno or the gay French F1 driver from Talladega Nights. Great videos. BTW my favorite episodes are the ones where he interwievs NBA stars, Dangerous drugs and The FBI episode.

rookie7

Reaction score
I guess I need to either watch more TV or get out more because this is the first time I've heard of him. He's pretty funny.

PBF1

Reaction score
Yea he is a true great, Ali G in da house was too funny :D Borat was OFF THE CHAIN too. He's a legend

dirigopunk

Reaction score
He really is hysterical and seems to keep getting funnier. It makes you wonder what he will do next.