• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What do you think happens when you die?

saeko nogami

Reaction score
I believe in the human soul.I really believe in a place called heaven.But right now i also believe i'm on a highway to hell.

The human body is so complicated and so fragile and so weak.Everyday our life is in constant danger.We just have to slip and our head hits something hard and we're gone.So yeah play on the safe side and believe in after life............until someone finally finds the secret to immortality or scientists are able to give you a terminator like armoured body.

robertdowntimejr

Reaction score
Well, if you've done everything right and followed the instructions, it should turn either a lighter shade or a darker shade, depending on the person's original colouring.

Gatorman

Reaction score
One question that's always plagued me is: "If there isn't some type of Supreme Being, where did the Universe come from?" It's kinda difficult to believe that it just came about in some unexplained way and our existence here isn't for some reason. Some say, this is hell on Earth and we're all going to Heaven.... ;)

Red Horse

Reaction score
Oblivion.
And yet we think we know what oblivion is...darkness, emptiness, nothingness...it's still all a concept of our minds.
If it is "oblivion", something we have no idea of, maybe that is heaven.

onerythym

Reaction score
first thing you do,

all your muscles relax and you doo doo.

goretint

Reaction score
First, I think we just cease to exist. Our entire "being" exists in our brain. No brain function = no being.

But, I wouldnt say oblivion since as humans we insist on defining everything. Even calling it nothingness still gives oblivion substance, and thats not a pleasant thought - floating thru nothing forever. Think about a coma victim. For them, a moment may pass but in reality in may have been years that they were laying in a hospital bed. What was going on for those years? Why cant they remember it? Thats death to me.

One question that's always plagued me is: "If there isn't some type of Supreme Being, where did the Universe come from?" It's kinda difficult to believe that it just came about in some unexplained way and our existence here isn't for some reason. Some say, this is hell on Earth and we're all going to Heaven....

I'll ask a question from the other side of that. Where did this supreme being come from? I find it hard to believe that He/She/It appeared out of nothing as an omnipotent world builder.

timoo317

Reaction score
if heaven is not exist so why u exist
if hell is not exist why u choose to be good
if life will be end so why its begun
there is somethings u cant describe but u feel it
light is exist ... u see it but cant catch it
soul is exist ... u feel it but u cant see it
anyway the modern scince prooved that human only see some ranges of wavelength
god give human some of his power
coz god is the absolute power & ur soul is from god
free it & it will guide u 2 god
but remmeber that god dont need a son 2 prove that he exist
god is higher than human
so he cant be in a human form
god is exist
heaven is exist
when u free ur soul & leave devil behind u will see light
yes will see light
the light of the religion
internal light god give 2 ppl who wanna it
:)

AnThOnY`

Reaction score
i say when we die, its blank. we do live in the memories of the others around us and that's it. the reason for life is to make something of it. if u live ur life waiting to go to heaven and then die to find out theres nothing.. What a waste. then again if the opposide where to happen, What a shame.. evrything in this world/planet comes from nature, god didnt invent nature.. evolution did. i think the single reason of life is to be rememberd by ones around us, be quoted in futur generations for what we sayd and what we thought. was this not what people in the early ages did with god? they realised that the past is what makes the present, and the present is what makes the futur, so in order to change things they had to mess with the past and not the present, thus came the creation of all the religious books, quoting and telling stories of the old times. the reason for life is to evole, evole ur mind and make something out of life, *time is in ur hands and does not last forever*

moxdevil

Reaction score
if nevernever land is not exist so why u exist
if hades is not exist why u choose to be good
if life will be end so why its begun
there is somethings u cant describe but u feel it
light is exist ... u see it but cant catch it
soul is exist ... u feel it but u cant see it
anyway the modern scince prooved that human only see some ranges of wavelength
roger, king of the fairies give human some of his power
coz roger, king of the fairies is the absolute power & ur soul is from roger, king of the fairies
free it & it will guide u 2 roger, king of the fairies
but remmeber that roger, king of the fairies dont need a son 2 prove that he exist
roger, king of the fairies is higher than human
so he cant be in a human form
roger, king of the fairies is exist
nevernever land is exist
when u free ur soul & leave bob, the badass behind u will see light
yes will see light
the light of the mind virus
internal light roger, king of the fairies give 2 ppl who wanna it
:)

I'm convinced.

timoo317

Reaction score
I'm convinced.

shame on u
dont change what i said
u dont respect my opinion
& i dont agree with u
but dont use this way
if u dont agree its ok
but u must respect me as i respect u
salam

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
why is it salam

and do you really want to know?
it's going to be a very long thread if i start

timoo317

Reaction score
Thats Arabic for 'peace' Grap.
right
salam = peace

anyway my english is not very good
& the slang is too weak
if it will be a long thread its ok im ready
but before we must have a deal
everyone respect the other
some1 believe in god & some1 dont
me & dont have a key of heaven & the other didnt die before & saw that there is no heaven
;)
salam

moxdevil

Reaction score
shame on u
dont change what i said
u dont respect my opinion
& i dont agree with u
but dont use this way
if u dont agree its ok
but u must respect me as i respect u
salam

You are absolutely correct... i don't respect your above opinion…not least because it is nothing more than fluffy metaphor with no substance. When you go beyond typing out rhetorical questions and statements that give no explanation for anything other than your own ignorance let me know. You have a right to the opinion, but don't expect it to be respected. Roger and nevernever land are as equally as vacuous as your god and heaven. Besides which god are you talking about? Zeus? Amun? Wodin? if not any of these, why not?

gigo

Reaction score
I belive hell and pharadise

and honesty is best behavior a human for go to good area