• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Elimination Chamber (formerly No Way Out) and there are only four matches announced so far and I say these are the only ones that count.

I've bolded my picks.

Raw Elimination Chamber (Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Kofi Kingston) - Taking the title off of Sheamus just doesn't make sense, especially if they want to build to him vs. Triple H at Mania. He retains.

Smackdown EC (Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. R-Truth) - the smart money is on Jericho winning, then facing Edge at Mania, allowing Taker vs. HBK II to happen.

Drew McIntyre vs. Kane for the IC title - I just can't see Drew being unseated by Kane. He retains.

Maryese vs. Gail Kim for the vacant Diva's title - I'd rather see Gail pick up the much deserved win and have a healthy title reign, but Maryese is gonna pick this up. And at the end of the day, it's the Diva title, so who cares?

I'm sure they'll have a title match between Miz & Big Show and a tag team for them to beat (Crymetyme? MVP & Henry?) It's a shame the Hart Dynasty isn't being spotlighted at all with Vince/Bret going on.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Tomorrow? Already?

Anyway. My pics are exactly the same as yours.

McIntyre and Maryse - Don't really care, but reasons are that Kane is too old for the IC title and Maryse is HOT.

RAW Chamber - Sheamus - like one of you guys said... HHH vs Sheamus at WM

SD Chamber - Jericho - So we can see Taker vs HBK at WM...again, and the rest are not World Title Material

Wait what? Batista is NOT in the chamber?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Tomorrow? Already?

Anyway. My pics are exactly the same as yours.

McIntyre and Maryse - Don't really care, but reasons are that Kane is too old for the IC title and Maryse is HOT.

RAW Chamber - Sheamus - like one of you guys said... HHH vs Sheamus at WM

SD Chamber - Jericho - So we can see Taker vs HBK at WM...again, and the rest are not World Title Material

Wait what? Batista is NOT in the chamber?

Same here, I just don't see any one else winning

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I see Batista & Edge having some kind of role whether it be a match that has yet to be announced (not that shit again!) or maybe a run in angle you know what we've seen before I still not sure on what's gonna happen at EC so I'm gonna leave my picks until later mainly becuase I'm waiting to see if any other matches do get announced. If I hear of anything I will post it on here ASAP!!

DjMIAU

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Elimination Chamber (formerly No Way Out) and there are only four matches announced so far and I say these are the only ones that count.

I've bolded my picks.

Raw Elimination Chamber (Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston) - Taking the title off of Sheamus just doesn't make sense, especially if they want to build to him vs. Triple H at Mania. He retains.

Smackdown EC (Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. R-Truth) - the smart money is on Jericho winning, then facing Edge at Mania, allowing Taker vs. HBK II to happen.

Drew McIntyre vs. Kane for the IC title - I just can't see Drew being unseated by Kane. He retains.

Maryese vs. Gail Kim for the vacant Diva's title - I'd rather see Gail pick up the much deserved win and have a healthy title reign, but Maryese is gonna pick this up. And at the end of the day, it's the Diva title, so who cares?

I'm sure they'll have a title match between Miz & Big Show and a tag team for them to beat (Crymetyme? MVP & Henry?) It's a shame the Hart Dynasty isn't being spotlighted at all with Vince/Bret going on.

Ted DiBiase is in EC, not Cody.

DjMIAU

Reaction score
Raw Elimination Chamber (Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Kofi Kingston) - Can't imagine Sheamus headlining Wrestlemania. I also believe Orton vs. Cody vs. Ted would work beter as Championship match, than "very personal" fight between 3 heels. And Ted wining would be HUGE and unexpected.

And you can still book HHH vs. Sheamus as a tradicional heel vs. face match.

Smackdown EC (Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. R-Truth) - HBK distracting Undertaker.

Drew McIntyre vs. Kane

Maryese vs. Gail Kim

s6boysam

Reaction score
Raw Elimination Chamber (Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston)

Smackdown EC (Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. R-Truth) - Why not?

Drew McIntyre vs. Kane for the IC title

Maryese vs. Gail Kim for the vacant Diva's title

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok so as of now no new matches have been announced so let's see what happens.

Sheamus
Jericho
McIntyre
Gail Kim

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Sorry about the Ted DiBiase - Cody Rhodes mistake.

I'd like to see Ted win and then feud with Cody and Randy at WM, but I don't see them having both titles change hands and with Triple H so high on Sheamus, I can't see him losing the belt. I also can't see Hunter facing Sheamus without the title on the line.

But never say never.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Total bullshit. They had to give Cena one more championship to his record? And they did the same shit again... almost. Remember Edge cashing in his first MITB? Was Cena last entrance back then too?

Batista vs Cena at Wrestlemania - this is going to be EPIC, yay.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
What did you guys think of NXT? I really liked it. I thought it was going to be more reality show tho, but it was still good the way it was. The only thing I don't like so far is Heath Slater.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think it was a lot better than RAW. And I don't like Heath Slater also - he looks like dick and his name...

But what I hated was Michael Cole's "vintage" demeaning comments towards Bryan Danielson.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
They are starting an anti-internet with Cole gimmick so it makes sense that he would be bad mouthing Bryan. I think it will be a good thing for Bryan in the long run. People who don't know who he is will probably look him up and find out, if they do I expect a pretty damn good reception for him NXT week.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Vince has been quoted saying they made Bryan a 'Star' in just one week thanks to miz and Jericho...they made him a a star?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL To me it seemed they tried to kill his stardum. First by getting slapped in the facve by Miz and then easily getting submitted by Jericho who hasn't submitted anyone in a year.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Just got done watching TNA and thought it was awesome :headbang::headbang::headbang:, all around a great show. A few supirises and a head scratcher for me. Not sure why they bumped Kaz form the PPV and gave Shannon Moore a title shot.

How was RAW tonight? I read the report but I want to know if it's worth the download.

nekkid

Reaction score
Raw was just ok in my book. Same old song and dance.