• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
There sure are alot of surprises going on latley? Maybe Bischoff is going to be GM again. Another rumor going around is that Linda or Stephanie is going to be on Raw.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Am i the only one who thinks that Vince gave Angle litle bit to easily?I mean we are talking about a guy who was on Lesnar's ass for years.He didn't let Lesnar do anything connected where he could use his size.And now comes Angle who says he will return to the wwe and leaves the company.And all of the sudden he is on TNA and no lawsuits?No threats?Is Vince really gonna let this slide by?Or this is just "calm before the storm"?

Dillon

Reaction score
Kurt Angle will be the ringside enforcer at the 10/22 Bound for Glory PPV for the Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett main event.

It was just announced at the TNA TV tapings. Full spoilers later tonight.

BeZerker2007

Reaction score
Maybe Bischoff will be GM again, feud with DX, Bring back NWO, have NWO VS DX?

As far as angle is concerned, didn't Mcmahon suspend angle not too long after the the new ECW show began? McMahon likes to constantly pull the rug out of guys that work their butt off. Dudleys, Christian, now Angle many of these guys work their ass off for the company and yet Vince tends to always get the last word with the wrestlers by either not giving the title pushes they deserve (Christian), giving character names to people that made it (Dudleys). I like Angle chose TNA to continue his career and possibly stick it mcamahon at the same time.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sweet I was right! Kurt in TNA in a Prime Time slot as well!
Bischoff was just plugging his book looks like they were trying to scrap together a story line as well?
Power cut to begin Raw, interestingly it felt like an old school ECW show!
Cena's still crap
Kane get stopped by some stairs to his head!
Flair is reduced to fighting Male cheer leaders and DX win..again either give them a champion ship or split them up because the same stuff gets boring really quick.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The power outage did make it feel like it was an ECW event. Now they gotta do that every week for WWECW.

nekkid

Reaction score
I had read that Kurt wanted time off to heal from 3 major injuries that he suffered in his last match vs. RVD. Why would Vince not try to sign him earlier? There is something ishy going on here.

Dillon

Reaction score
The United States Marshals North Florida Violent Fugitive Task Force arrested Solofa Fatu Jr., also known as Rakishi, at noon Monday after a vehicle stop on U.S. 98 near the Naval Hospital. Fatu was wanted on a federal warrant for failure to appear at a show-cause hearing. The warrant for his arrest was issued Sept. 1. The 41-year-old, 6-foot, 2-inch, 400-pound professional wrestler was taken into custody without any resistance, according to a North Florida Violent Fugitive Task Force report. Fatu, who has appeared under numerous other names throughout his career, first came to fame in the 1980s when he wrestled in the World Wrestling Federation as a part of the Samoan Swat Team. Fatu is being held in Escambia County Jail until his hearing in federal court.

Dillon

Reaction score
Source: The Wrestling Observer

Kurt Angle is back with his wife Karen.

Angle is not going to rehab, but is going to see a doctor on pain management.

Until reaching a deal with TNA, Angle was scheduled to be paid by WWE until February 25, 2007.

On a totally different note which has nothing to do with Angle, WWE is toying with the idea of a Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang feud

Dillon

Reaction score
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has been talk of putting Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin back together as a tag team to work a tag title program on Raw. There is on and off talk, usually off, of Benjamin being on a "death sentence", because the feeling is his promos are average and you need to be better than that. One insider said he could be a player but "because he can’t recite several pages of a scripted promo he's considered hands off."

As reported earlier, WWE signed Rodney Begnaud aka Rodney Mack, 33, to a contract two weeks ago. The report of his signing on WWE.com said that he would be a teacher of sorts for the younger wrestlers while on the road, but that's not the case. He will only be wrestling and given a few month tryout. If he does well, he'll be given a long-term contract. Also, Mack is scheduled to wrestle for the ECW brand and they have a program idea for him. His wife, Carlene Begnaud aka Jazz, is currently on the ECW roster but has been sparingly used thus far. One would think that she'd be brought in to be his manager.

ECW.com has posted an article on original ECW Vixen Francine. The article is pushing her feud with Shelly "Ariel" Martinez. "I don't know who this butt-ugly vampire chick thinks she is," said an angry Francine. "Every time Balls has a match, she keeps sticking her mug into his business. ECW original stick together and Ariel's going to find that out the hard way." Interestingly, one passage of the article read, "The Sci Fi succubus (Ariel) told ECW.com that Francine's role in ECW is limited at best." Also, the preview for tonight's ECW on Sci Fi show says that you can expect something to take place between Francine & Balls Mahoney and Ariel & Kevin Thorn.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Dillon said:
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Kurt Angle is back with his wife Karen.
A big yaaaaayyyyy for Kurt.

Dillon said:
On a totally different note which has nothing to do with Angle, WWE is toying with the idea of a Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang feud
Oh no!Oh God no!Please don't let it happen.Please God let this gay cowboy wannabe end up as a velocity dark match jobber,Please God!

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
I haven't really followed wrestling since Goldberg left, but isn't TNA where the rejects from WWE are sent when they are well rejected?

blackmetal

Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
I haven't really followed wrestling since Goldberg left, but isn't TNA where the rejects from WWE are sent when they are well rejected?
Well not quite.But you can say that Tna has a history of "diging through wwe's trash"looking for un wated by wwe but welcomed by Tna wrestlers and divas.

Dillon

Reaction score
WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of today, September 27. We wish David the best in all future endeavors

Dillon

Reaction score
At an ECW house show this past weekend, Tommy Dreamer borrowed a prosthetic leg from a member of the audience to use in his Extreme Rules Match against Test. ECW.com has posted a video of the moment, which you can check out at their website.

The Matt Hardy vs. Gregory Helms match on Smackdown on 9/15 got a 0.8 rating, thus making it the lowest rated segment in the history of the show.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Dillon said:
At an ECW house show this past weekend, Tommy Dreamer borrowed a prosthetic leg from a member of the audience to use in his Extreme Rules Match against Test. ECW.com has posted a video of the moment, which you can check out at their website.

The Matt Hardy vs. Gregory Helms match on Smackdown on 9/15 got a 0.8 rating, thus making it the lowest rated segment in the history of the show.

Well they did book the utra idiot jobber Matt Hardy vs the ultra idiot cruiserweight champ who dosen't even defend the title now.
And as for the prosthetic leg thing goes now thats hardcore.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I got this from some body building forum.They are taling about an article on nodq saying Vince actually owns TNA!

"I read the article and all I gotta say is that its written very well, dont really buy into it but it is written very well.

Here it is for those wanting to read it, posting it here because that site has too many pop ups

The reactions have ranged from HOLY SHIT KURT ANGLE IN TNA to HOLY SHIT KURT ANGLE IS GONNA DIE IN TNA. But somewhere in the middle of all this nonsense is a very important question that needs to be asked.

How did Kurt Angle manage to sign with TNA to begin with?

Even if the WWE fires someone they don’t let them simply walk away. Brock Lesnar was given a release from the company but they put it into his contract that he could not work for another wrestling company for ten years. Now I would think the WWE spent the same amount if note more on Kurt Angle, so how did Angle manage to sign with the competition if the WWE has safeguards against this kind of stuff?

Did Angle pull a fast one on Vince and company?

Lex Luger did that to them in 1995 and he’s the reason they now have those 90 day no compete clauses in all contracts.

Did Angle opt for a buyout on his contract to avoid the 90 day deal?

Logic would dictate that yes he did, but when Raven did that a couple years ago it was known rather quickly that he did. All that came out from this was Angle refused to go to rehab and he was fired. Angle then went on to post statements on his website saying he would never work against the WWE. His agent went on to say Angle was retired from wrestling and would be training for a Mixed Martial Arts career next year.

With all the leaks in the WWE corporate offices how could Kurt Angle taking a buyout on his contract not make it onto the pages of all the sheets?

I’ll tell you how that little tid bit didn’t make it onto The Observer.

McMahon OWNS TNA

Take a minute to let that set in. Vince McMahon owns TNA. Now granted his name probably isn’t on the deed to the company but he very much owns the company. At this point your probably think I’m crazy…well despite the medication I am very much serious while I am writing this. You see about a month or so ago, on the Declaration of Independents (DOI) website former ECW referee John ‘Pee Wee’ Moore posted a column which I dubbed the mother of all shoots on the Lethal message board. Pee Wee threw down the hammer and talked about how Vince controls 90% of the entire wrestling industry.

Most people said Pee Wee was a f***ing loon for some of the stuff he posted in the column. But the one thing that he said that stuck out was the following.

Here is a spoiler people. This is what is going to happen in wrestling for the next year. Vince will "Fire" Johnny Ace and then place him as Booker of TNA. At that time TNA will "Fire" Jarrett giving in to the people. Then TNA will then build the show around Kurt Angle instead of Jarrett. Jarrett will then get a job as a agent with smackdown or something like that.

From the DOI column “Legal threats, Vince’s character, & more”

Pee Wee Moore is a f***ing prophet because guess what happened tonight at the PPV. They built up the big announcement like it was the second coming of Christ and when it was announced we see the poster which was posted above in the column. Impact and TNA are going to be built around Kurt Angle.

Before any of this Angle stuff happened, I was watching the ppv with Phantom Classic and I mentioned how we gotta get tickets for the ROH show in December where Homicide gets his world title show. I was explaining how Cornette is trying to kick him out of ROH and Classic was like what does he have to do with Ring of Honor. I explained how Cornette is the commissioner of ROH and his response was “Just like he’s the commish in TNA…and you don’t think it’s all connected”.

That got me to thinking for a minute and I was like damn he has a point.

Now I don’t want to say Mr. Cornette is on all of this (then again he would actually have to read this provided he figured out this god f***ing damn internet bullshit), but for a conspiracy theorist like me there is actually a connection between TNA and the WWE.

Jim Cornette is the co-owner of Ohio Valley Wrestling. Cornette said on the TNA media conference last month that he agreed to step aside from OVW with the understanding that the WWE not run the company into the ground. Well considering how half the OVW roster is now on Smackdown as those other guys I can’t see how it hasn’t been run into the ground…but then again the only other wrestling I get here in New York is a ghetto fed on channel 67 at 3:30 in the morning on Friday nights so I can’t comment on OVW’s shows.

But the fact remains there is a link (all be crooked and forked) that connects TNA to the WWE.

The other side of this whole Kurt Angle thing is his personal health. We’ve heard everything in the last couple years about how he’s wrestling with nerve damage, he’s a pill addict of epic proportions, and his neck is FUBAR beyond belief. When the WWE started doing their drug testing…Angle pretty much became a giant red flag. He failed one test and then another. Then he injured himself three times in a match and he still wanted to wrestle. They say he was told go to rehab since it was clear he’s downing massive amount of pain killers just to function but he basically said f*** that and was promptly fired.

A lot of people are raising the morals flag on TNA for signing Kurt Angle. By all accounts from what we have been told in the sheets, Kurt Angle is a walking cripple and it’s only a matter of time before he’s either found dead or drops dead in the ring. Well if Vince owns TNA then would it be above him and the others to make this the mother of all works.

If Kurt Angle is as messed up as some claim he is, no one in their right mind would sign him. It doesn’t matter how much money he is worth. Kurt Angle would be an insurance liability of epic proportions. Add to that the legal nightmare it would be for them if God forbid Kurt Angle died while on the clock. People say that this is going to be worse on his body because oh now he has to face guys who are stiff as hell. Well that’s a given but wrestling twice a month in a stiff fest is probably better on the body then wrestling 20 times a month.

But lets say the stories are true and Angle really is this f***ed up physically and mentally. Sending him to TNA is the smartest decision anyone can make. For those of you who doubt Vince has some sort of working relationship with TNA, A few months ago Jerry Jarrett went to Titan Tower with a huge prospect Russian wrestler for them to sign. Why would Jarrett who founded TNA with his son Jeff bring a guy to the competition if there wasn’t some sort of working relationship between the two.

I see this like how things were between the WWE and ECW. ECW was kept afloat by Vince cutting them a check every other month or so. In exchange for that ECW and the WWE had a talent exchange. ECW would take the guys the WWE had no use for and retool them and in turn the WWE would take ECW’s most promising stars and give them a spot on the roster.

We turn to now and see TNA in dire straights as the ratings are bottoming out as people are sick and tired of Jarrett O’ Mania. At the same time Vince realizes people are sick of the product as it is. He sees an opportunity to re-create the peak years of the WWE and says Kurt go to TNA. TNA now becomes to alternative to the WWE. TNA gets a better time slot and with Kurt Angle as their new star things are set to improve. The fans can have their “alternative” and in the end Vince wins because he controls it all.

When it comes down to it, this is the only thing that makes sense. It benefits everyone in every shape and form. We the fans get to see some competition again on the national level, Vince proves that he controls the industry and can make or break a company when ever he feels like it, and as an added bonus maybe Kurt Angle will actually make it to the age of 40 with out being in a wheel chair or being dead."

What do you guys think?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My God your right!...Oh no wait because all the guys that use to be part of WWE all swear that they would never work for Vince again! Billy Gun and Road Dogg both hate HHH and Vince! The Dudleys were sick of the fact that the script guys said they had nothing for them. Christian was pissed because he wasn't being used. Hell even Matt Hardy thought about joining TNA when he was let go!
What about those that we're part of TNa Frankie Kazarian left TNA and went to WWE, was there for a few months wasn't used so left went back to TNA! Abyss was having difficulty with his contract and told TNA Managment that there an offer for him in WWE! Why would he do this if they we're owned by the same guy! Kid Kash left because of problems with managment and join WWE! (He's just been fired by WWE btw due to his attitude!)
Kurt Angle wanted the WWE championship Managment would not give it to him, he was pissed. Batista got injured so they moved Angle to Smackdown. Angle wanted a lighter schedule...they moved him to the New ECW...Angle quits! He signes with TNA! Why? Because TNA isn't WWE. At present it looks like Kurt will wrestle 20 times with TNA by the end of this year! In WWE he'd wrestle 20 times in OCtober. With TNA Kurt gets 20 days at home a month, with WWE he got 8 days a month.

I stuggle to see how Vince would own TNA when so many of his enemies and people that he was fired work there as well?

Last time I checked TNA was owned and run by Dixie Carter and a large amount of money from the Jarrett family.

Dillon

Reaction score
While WWE feels that Kurt Angle is not fit to be in the ring, Angle himself clearly feels otherwise. The PWTorch Newsletter reports that there was initial concern within TNA around why they signed Angle when WWE had apparently determined his injuries and personal problems posed too much of a risk to employ him anymore.

TNA’s lighter work schedule opposed to WWE’s very demanding one is hoped to take some stress off of Angle, help him to rehab his injuries, and possibly extend his career. Angle may only have to work 15 times by the end of 2006 with TNA, while in he may have wrestled 15 times with WWE in October alone.

Angle will now have over 20 days at home per month to physically recover from his matches spend time with his family. In WWE, he had around 8 non-working days at home per month.