• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
people still (or ever) care about papa roach?

Dillon

Reaction score
The MSNBC section of MSN.com today has an article up regarding the recent height in popularity the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) is generating right now. What makes this story "newsworthy" on a wrestling website is that strong business comparisons are made to World Wrestling Entertainment. One part of the article boasts quote, "According to industry sources, UFC's most successful pay-per-view event this year generated more than $30 million in revenue, a sum that beats WrestleMania's $23 million haul and HBO's typical $16 million from a night of boxing." Live gate revenue is also discussed in the article adding quote, "Live fights are also popular: August's UFC 62 at Mandalay Bay in Vegas generated a $3.1 million live gate, more than any WWE event this year." I don't think it is any secret right now that the UFC is doing much better business both pay per view and live event wise than World Wrestling Entertainment at the moment (not to say WWE is doing horrible, but they are no where near UFC numbers right now). Although many wrestling fans may not watch the product, the same demographic is there for wrestling and real fighting regardless and I think it is safe to say that many former wrestling fans are tuning out the current product in favor of MMA. We can only assume how upset WWE officials will be when word of his article makes the rounds

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think the UFC has a lot of credibility because its more "real" and it sells itself as actual fighting, rather than "sports entertainment". So it would attract a lot of the people who are in it for the action, rather than the soap opera and boobies.

I myself prefer the soap opera and boobies lol

Dillon

Reaction score
This Saturday, October 7th at 12:00 pm eastern time will be a special version of Byte This with a interview with Mr. Mcmahon where fans can send in questions by going to WWE.com.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
Cman said:
I myself prefer the soap opera and boobies lol

The sopa opera can be good if someone can lock the mcmahons in their office and away from a microphone.Allow people like carlito to use the mic and it can be entertaining

When it comes to boobies, with the departure of stratus, a big void is left:crazy: who can fill it?If only tammy sytch can find her sunny body again:eyebulge:

blackmetal

Reaction score
I my self always had a thing for Torrie and Candice....any ways did anybody check out raw?Jeff Hardy is the ic champ!Which is good for Jeff but bad for the hardy boyz reuniting.Speaking of Hardy Boyz they are expected to reunite by the end of the year/wrestlemania depending on the source.And boy was that cage match predictable.I mean who actually belived that Edge is going to win?And onece again i have to listen to King saying"Cena overcame the odds oh my God!What an unexpetced turn of events".And the Kane/Umaga "looser leaves raw but goes to smackdown to be a jobber *cough*Matt hardy*cough*"looks interesting.'Cause if Kane wins Umaga will probably go to smackdown and knowing wwe become the next Mark Henry.And if Umaga wins he keeps his streak clean Kane goes to smackdown and almost cenarnly fueds with 'taker or reunite BoD.Then feud with 'taker.Which could lead to a Kane vs Undertaker wrestlemania match.

Dillon

Reaction score
It is said that with the return of Vince Russo to the creative team, the chances of TNA bringing in Bill Goldberg have gone down, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Negotiations have not gone well, as Goldberg is seeking huge money. Apparently, TNA has offered Goldberg the "Sting deal," but he hasn't shown much interest in it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hate Goldberg, I think he's one of the worst wrestlers ever. "Look at me, I can spear people and make an angry face". Big fuckin deal

blackmetal

Reaction score
Cman said:
I hate Goldberg, I think he's one of the worst wrestlers ever. "Look at me, I can spear people and make an angry face". Big fuckin deal
True.But i still think he rocks.He is one of th ain reasons i watched wcw as a kid.I loved that guy.And although now he is just a money seeking idiot i still think he rocks!

Dillon

Reaction score
Kurt Angle's WWE contract was bought out early, which is why he became a free agent immediately. He is still due merchandise checks and PPV bonuses, unless he agreed to forgo those for the early release and the severence package he received. In any case, signing with TNA should not drastically affect what WWE owes him, if at all.

The feeling in WWE during the hype about TNA's big surprise was that Chris Benoit was not at risk of leaving. While it's not clear what his contract status is, he is seen as someone who would give proper notice and leave on good terms, assuming he'd even consider leaving.

According to WWE people working with the Ford Field ticket office, if every seat in the building is filled, there would be 78,000 people in the building.

blackmetal

Reaction score
The Boogeyman (Marty Wright) was let go after being caught in a web of lies due to injuries. He claimed he saw a doctor when he didn't and there were other things as well. Didn't he lie about his age on "Tough Enough?"

WWE.com has changed the name of the male stripper who has appeared on ECW and RAW the last couple of weeks from "University of Oregon supporter" to "Big Dick Johnson". As seen on RAW last night, this is one of too many attempts at lame comedy that only appeals to young children and the people who actually write it.

The following is the latest line-up for the upcoming October 8th WWE No Mercy event, which will be a SmackDown-brand pay-per view:

World Title:
-King Booker (c) vs. Bobby Lashley

U.S. Title:
-Mr. Kennedy (c) vs. The Undertaker

Falls Count Anywhere:
-Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

Singles Bout:
-Batista vs. Fit Finlay

Cruiserweight Title:
-Gregory Helms (c) vs. Matt Hardy

World Tag-Team Titles:
-London & Kendrick (c) vs. KC James & Idol Stevens

-Also, SmackDown's newest aquisition, MVP will make his debut during the pay-per view.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
blackmetal said:
.And although now he is just a money seeking idiot i still think he rocks!

He always was a money seeking guy.He had no love for the business like an insider would say.I'm not sure I want to call an idiot a guy who's strong enough to jackhammer a 7 feet 500 pounds monster.Goldberg was really strong but so is batista and a lot of the other 'roid addicted wrestlers.Raw should bring back old bonesaw Mcgraw and get him to feud with flair again.I don't know about you but i love a feud with two guys who keep saying "woooooooow" and "ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh":crazy:

Dillon

Reaction score
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kane is scheduled to lose his loser leaves Raw match against Umaga on next week's Raw so that he can take some time off.

Dillon

Reaction score
It has just been revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment renewed the rights to the NWO/New World Order trademark on Wednesday, September 27th. Here is the information, courtesy of uspto.gov:

Word Mark NWO NEW WORLD ORDER
Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sports jerseys, tank-tops, sweatpants, tops, bottoms, and shorts; headgear, namely, hats and caps; footwear. FIRST USE: 20020531. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020531
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Design Search Code
Filing Date September 27, 2006
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Registration Date September 25, 2007
Owner (REGISTRANT) WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 EAST MAIN ST STAMFORD CONNECTICUT 06902
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record Renee L. Duff
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

No Mercy Main Event Changed! Fatal Four Way - King Booker Vs Lashley Vs Batista Vs Finlay for the World Heavyweight Champion Ship.

Dillon

Reaction score
To clear up all of the rumors regarding WWE bringing back the New World Order, the reason for all the mentions of the group on television is to push Eric Bischoff’s Controversy Creates Cash book. As of now, there are no plans to bring back the popular faction. Though it is possible that those plans could change, it is unlikely. One of the reasons that WWE has renewed some of the NWO trademarks could be to sale some of the classic NWO merchandise again. This would make sense due to the recent success in other classic merchandise sales.

TNA management has decided not allow Kurt Angle work independent dates right now in order to give him time to let his body heal. The decision was obviously made to preserve Angle so that they can make exclusive use of his extraordinary talent, while at the same time give him further rehabilitation time for his injuries.

Dillon

Reaction score
PWInsider is reporting that Too Cold Scorpio is likely to begin with WWE sometime in November. Right now it’s still up in the air whether he will be on SmackDown or ECW. King Booker is pushing heavily to get him on SmackDown and is good friends with him.

Too Cold Scorpio was with WWF for a while in the 90’s and tried to get on the ECW One Night Stand PPV. He was released from the company after an incident with his wife at a hotel similar to what got Rhyno released, which is also why WWE decided against bringing him in for the One Night Stand events. However with WWE looking to bring in some familiar faces and Booker pushing for it, they decided to give him another chance.