• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
Did you guys happen to watch WSX last night? I only caught the teddy hart tag team match. OMFG!! The move he (teddy) pulled off the scaffold and the other move his tag team partner pulled off the top rope were something that I have never ever seen before. I kept slow motioning them and I find it hard to believe that one could flip that many times and twist in one move.

I seriously would be shocked if there are any high flyers in any promotion that could pull that off including AJ, Rey, Jeff hardy. I was truly impressed. If you missed it I highly suggest watching one of the hundreds of replays of iton MTV. Maybe someone could post a motion pic of it.

I think that some of the over the top stuff WSX does like electricutions is kind of lame but those two moves from that match sure as hell grabbed my attention.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I dunno...Hardy or AJ before all the very public beatings might have...they did some crazy shyte in their own right....'course, I could be wrong since I can barely remember WSX exists, let alone remember to watch it, but that's not the issue.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mike Awsome has been found dead in his home in Tampa Florida it is belived to be suicide. Mike was 42.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Eh...they should've brought back Rosie as the S.H.I.T. to face Umaga...in a 3 minute challenge with Rico as the special guest referee.

mojojojo530

Reaction score
I havent really watched wrestling since the days when there was like 4 PPV a year. It was Wrestle Mania, Royal Rumble, Summer Slam, and maybe King of the Ring.

nekkid

Reaction score
Hey Dillon can you write "spoiler warning" before you post stuff like that? Thanks.

nekkid

Reaction score
Thanks for the co-operation. News is fine, but results before they happen suck. It doesn't matter to some people, but me and many others it ruins the show. Why would I want to know the results of something before it happens. Would you watch the super bowl if you knew who was going to win?

Anyway, I don't think its too much to ask, and you definately don't have to be a dick about it. All that you have to do is type two words.

Warhawk

Reaction score
my Predictions for WM23
Undertaker
Cena
Lashley
Mr. Kennedy
ECW Originals
Ashley
Khali

hirmer

Reaction score
the donald will NEVER lose his hair. although I wonder, if Vince srews him, and let's lashley lose - what would happen...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It would be huge viewing figures if Trump went bald! Taker and Michaels to win with Randy taking the MITB. Don't really care about the other matches. Wants some info on tag team matches really nothing yet???

AlleyBaggettLover

Reaction score
I love the new Ahshley Massaor pics in Playboy! She truly is off the chart hot and has an incredibly beautiful spirit! I'm glad that the WWE is starting to use their divas more effectively (i.e. wrestling) instead of mere eye candy.

AlleyBaggettLover

Reaction score
The WWE needs to learn its lesson once and for all. If it keeps reverting to crap programming with stupid, pointless skits, divas as opposed to female wrestlers, and the like, then I can forsee TNA giving Vince & Company a run for their money.

Strike22

Reaction score
Yo guys, what are everybody's prediction for WM23?

I think that Vince is going to lose his hair, Trump's hair is his image and I just don't see him losing it.

I don't why but I think that HBK is walking out the WWE Champ.

Either Batista wins or the match is a draw.

I want to see Kane Chokeslam Khali.

Orton for Money in The Bank.

Ashley new Women's Champ.

I want to see the ECW Originals make the new breed pour buckets of blood.

flash197

Reaction score
Yo guys, what are everybody's prediction for WM23?

I think that Vince is going to lose his hair, Trump's hair is his image and I just don't see him losing it.

I don't why but I think that HBK is walking out the WWE Champ.

Either Batista wins or the match is a draw.

I want to see Kane Chokeslam Khali.

Orton for Money in The Bank.

Ashley new Women's Champ.

I want to see the ECW Originals make the new breed pour buckets of blood.

i pretty much agree but i think taker will win by dq, keepin his winning streak intact,