• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Masta J

Reaction score
TNA has the dumbest booking ever over the last 5 months
its ridicuously stupid

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
over the last five months?

Scary Thought: They're actually getting BETTER.

Masta J

Reaction score
TNA just bites now. there not getting better. Just stop with all the ppv rematches and the gimmick matches

individualism01

Reaction score
Speaking of wm23 I just don't see either trump or Vince losing losing his hair. I could be wrong though. TNA will improve, give them time.

roonboy24

Reaction score
There is no way Donald Trump will lose his hair. Vince, on the other hand, has shown in the past he is prepared to do whatever it takes to sell a match/PPV. Remember not that long ago he got his head stuck up Big Show's ass.

And after all the publicity, if no one gets shaved there would be a riot.

Its a banker- Vince gets bald at Wrestlemania.

nekkid

Reaction score
I hope HBK wins but I will be shocked if he did. I think it might hurt cena to lose more than it would HBK to lose. But HBK is my all time fav and I would love to see him win the title live.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
All right...my picks, based on whatever matches I can remember off the top of my head:

HBK v. Cena
~~I agree with Nekkid. I think a loss in this 'mania appearance would probably hurt Cena. Cena will win most likely win, or it'll be a surpisingly close match that Shawn'll sneak in a win at.

Undertaker v. Batista
~~Taker. I know, a lot of people are claiming Batista to win and 'Taker to retire, but I'm saying win or lose, Taker's pretty much done by year's end anyhow.

MVP v. Benoit
~~Benoit. Just because MVP annoys me and sucks that badly.

ECW Originals v. New Breed
~~Ya know, the New Breed/Blood shtick was lame when WCW did it, and it's even worse now because the best in-ring guy the New Breed has is Matt Stryker, and he's not even that good. A lot of the Originals are on their last run, though, and that, more than anything, gives them the win here. Send the guys that made the brand/company famous out on a high note.

Money in the Bank
~~I'd love for Punk to win this, but I don't think he will. I'm gonna go with Orton or Kennedy here. Long as it ain't King Booker, I'll be happy. That gimmick blows.

Umaga v. Lashley
~~The battle of awful main eventers. Neither of these guys is really worth the effort, imo, but since Lashley's credibility seems to be slipping faster than Umaga's, I'll go Lashley.

Meleena v. Ashley
~~*shrugs* We all win on this one.

...I'm forgetting one...oh!

Kane v. Khali
~~I hope its Kane, but considering his colossal, Big Show-esque losing streak at 'Mania, I'm pretty sure it'll be Khali. Cuz, you know, we just need that other main even star that has no talent while guys like Benoit & Shelton Benjamin go nowhere.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Benoit tapping to Cena was some bullshit.

WM predictions later, maybe.

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree with stingray. If I was to pick to FOR SURE victories I would go with Trump and Undertaker. Its been backstage rumor that for years taker really cherishes the undefeated streak at mania, and since taker along with HBK have been with the company the longest (active wrestlers) look for taker to get his way.

I of course don't think that Batista is at all deserving of having the honor of beating taker. If you look at the laundry list of people taker has beaten at mania loosing to batista wouldn't make sence.

Which match do you guys think will steal the show? I would say the money in the bank, but good ol hbk could always steal the show as he has done in almost every mania he's been in.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cena vs HBK: Possible show stealer, lots pf fake finishes with HBK getting the win in the end

Batista vs 'Taker: Slow match that will see Taker get the win

Battle of the Billionaires: McMahon to lose match and then his hair!

MITB: A great line of future stars with Orton pulling the win away from Edge!

ECW old vs New: Difficult to predict as the direction of ECW changes on a weekly basis! I'll go with the old!

Womens Championship: Melina retains

Benoit vs MVP: MVP steals a victory after a long match

Kane vs Khali: Kane with the win

Still waiting for tag team action?

nekkid

Reaction score
I literally just got home from 'mania. I can't believe the boos that Cena was getting. Everytime they would show his face or mention his name the place would boo like crazy.

Another weird thing is that like 90% of the crowd was from another country. I had 12th row seats (from the ring) and literally my friend and I were the only ones from the U.S. I thought that was odd.

What matche(s) did you guys think were the best? I thought the MITB, although it was just a spotfest was still good. The hair match was the most fun, mostly because of Austin (How great was it when he stunned Trump?), and I was a little disappointed that HBK couldn't get a better match out of Cena (Although it might have come off better on tv). Undertaker's entrance was phenomenal, I had goosebumps.

Did they show the guy run into the ring before the hbk match started?

When Cena won I thought that the place would riot (Not too far fetched seeing that it was in Detroit haha). People were PISSED. So was I, I was more disappointed that it ended in a tap out.

Stringray, I think you guessed 100% correct on the match outcomes, nice..

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey Nekkid yeah we got like 3 seconds of some guy in white shorts before the camera focus on Cena, JR and the King didnt mention it but we got a shot of Micheals waving to him as surcurity karted him away!
I liked mania and had my susspisions as to what would happen with Cena right from the word go, felt that a tap out was a poor finish though. Taker had a great match that had me jumping around likea nutter and MITB had me shouting out as well! Great matches, great out comes, great mania!

nekkid

Reaction score
I think that wrestling is way better on tv than it is watching live. I remember when I came to that conclusion at the last live event I went to lie 6 years ago.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Stringray, I think you guessed 100% correct on the match outcomes, nice..

Yeah...I've been watchin' wrestling WAY too long...lol

It wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't a good Wrestlemania show, I didn't think. The World title fights & MITB were solid, but the undercard was pretty weak, exception of Benoit/MVP. The HBK/Cena match was pretty decent in my eyes, especially in that it delivered stuff I didn't think it would. I didn't expect a tap out win, nor the couple bouts of chain wrestling. I never saw the piledriver on the steps coming, or the superkick in the eye (poor chioda). The Taker/Batista match was good, but delivered more or less just what I expected to see in said bout.

Khali v. Kane was quite possibly the worst 'Mania match ever, though...saying something, considering that stinker between Mark Henry & 'Taker last year.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
So what's up...did Edge break his back or something?
I was at mania, but I was blitzed and couldn't see the action too well from my seat in the rafters...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nah Edge is fine, he had a fractured jaw so they needed to get him outta the match in a ggod way so they thought up the lil leg drop stunt went well Edge is ok and his jaw will be fine in a few weeks. They also did this so he could carry on with his never defeated at wrestlemania.

roonboy24

Reaction score
WWE.com is reporting Randy Orton has been disciplined for "unprofessional conduct". Anyone have any details ?

Orton does seem to pick his moments. Recent shows seemed to suggest they were getting ready to give him a big promotional push.

Numpty. lol

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Orton trashed his hotel room while on the european tour cost something like 30 thousand dollars to fix managment sent hum home and now they've fined him. He just keeps shooting himself in the foot. I imagine he'll stay on TV but don't expect him to win any titles soon.