• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
That's because Jeff Hardy did not hit Randy Orton, he only hit the soft mat. That's why the camera did not show inside the box.

Off topic: Dont you think we should have a new wrestling thread like WRESTLING 2008 or just change current threads name?

Yeah, I also think there should be a wrestling forum. That way it would be a lot easier to manage. We could discuss things in their own topic. Like Royal Rumble could have it's own thread and all Royal Rumble discussions would go in there...with threads this long and broad...I think it should at least be considered....

What do you all think?

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
Orton vs Hardy - Orton, sadly....

Edge vs Mysterio - Edge. There's no way in hell they'll give Mysterio the belt again.

MVP Vs. Flair - Flair all the way.

Jericho Vs JBL - It took me a few to think this one over, but I'm (sadly, angrily) putting JBL over Jericho in this one

The rumble itself - Hornswoggle (joking). Probably Batista or Kennedy. In a (semi) perfect world Hardy would win the title and would start a feud up with Kennedy....

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah this thread is a lil long now could one of the RM's fix up a new thread?

Hardys got the it factor at the moment but after he hit the twist on orton on Monday night I just see him not being able to pull off a win this Sunday. Don't get me wrong I'd be over the moon if hardy did pull off a win and I'd be surprised if he didn't get it at some point but orton is at his highest peak in his career and he's face HBK HHH and Y2J and got pins and wins on all three of them! Sure hardy beating orton would be a slap in the face of all those that tried before him.

nekkid

Reaction score
Good idea Kaneinite, I agree that would make things easier.

Chavo as ecw champ? I didn't see that coming.

Antone change their mind about the rumble now that HHH is in it?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Wrestling 2008

Started a new thread because the other one was getting to long.

Bobby Lashley gone from WWE?

Update On Bobby Lashley Claiming He's Gone From WWE
Date Added: January 23, 2008
Story By: Richard Gray
In a thread on the message board of the official web site of former ECW Champion Bobby Lashley where fans were speculating his return date, an administrator account claiming to be Bobby Lashley posted the following message at 9:04 PM on January 21, 2008: ”I'm sorry all but there will not be a Bobby Lashley return to the WWE.”

Few fans were taking the message seriously as they accused the poster of covering up for a return storyline. The person who says they are Lashley reassured fans that he was serious yesterday morning (January 22, 2008) in the following message that was posted at 9:48 AM: ”I am sorry to everyone here but I am serious when I say I won't be back. Everyone wants to come here and hear the real story and I am telling you the real story. Circumstances which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE. I can't go into details of this now but like I said before sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you which has happened here. Evil has prevailed however like I said before if you continue your struggle doors will open around these people. You have not scene the last of me so please don't stop your support. Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!”

The person claiming to be Bobby Lashley became frustrated with fans that refused to believe that he was telling the truth. The following message was posted under the account 6:04 PM yesterday evening: "I feel like there is no reason to come to this chat room any more if nobody listens to me. People this is Bobby Lashley and I am serious, no surprises. I just wanted to be the first to tell all the people who supported me." Just three minutes after posting this message the person claiming to be Lashley wrote, ”My release from the WWE will probably be online soon, maybe by the end of the week.”

Shortly after the forum administrator to the official message board of Lashley’s web site told readers to listen to Lashley, that he was telling the truth. Yesterday at 7:09 PM the account claiming to be Lashley wrote the following in the same thread regarding his future: “Thanks for the nice words Jess (the forum admin) and everyone else. Like I said before I will be doing something big really soon. You can't keep a real fighter down. PS

In what I found as a very odd message, making me doubt the entire thing was true, the following was posted from the account claiming to be Bobby Lashley at 1:08 AM this morning: “I am pretty torn on what to do next. Please can i get some input from all of you”

At this point we are unable to confirm or deny anything. From everything that we have heard, Lashley is due to return to WWE sometime this month from shoulder surgery. However, these messages from the person claiming to be Bobby Lashley indicate otherwise. As of the time of this writing there are no mentions on the official WWE web site nor has any official announcement been made. We will keep you updated as this story continues to develop.

Confirmed
Confirmed Bobby Lashley Is Gone From WWE; Details
Story By: Ryan Gray
The following was written by Richard Gray:

We are now able to confirm that Bobby Lashley is gone from World Wrestling Entertainment. In a phone call placed to WrestlingNewsWorld.com's Ryan Gray, Lashley said that he is gone from the company. While he would not give any specifics he made it clear that he did not want to leave but had too due to circumstances beyond his control.

Lashley told WrestlingNewsWorld.com's Ryan Gray that he was training hard for a potential career in Mixed Martial Arts. The former ECW Champion said that despite the fact that he wanted to pursue an MMA career, it would not be with UFC.

Lashley would not comment on whether or not he would be interested in going to TNA Wrestling. He said that WWE has granted his release but it would not be announced until the paperwork was finalized.

I wasn't his biggest fan but I enjoyed some of his matches.

To the mods if starting a new wrestling thread is a problem let me know and I'll move this post back into the old one.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Big show returning

The Big Show Backstage At This Week’s WWE RAW
Story By: Andy Steven
(Source: PWTorch)

We can confirm that recently signed former multi-time World Champion, ‘The Big Show’ Paul Wight was backstage at this past week’s WWE Monday Night Raw show in Hampton, Virginia, however he obviously wasn’t used on air.

The Big Show is currently recovering from an ankle injury he recently suffered.

As previously reported, The Big Show is expected to return to WWE television programming within the next few weeks.

I can't wait for him to return, maybe he will be like The Giant of old instead of the big slow.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's a shame about Bobby I think he could have done many great things! Having

Show back will make up for it I understand that he's down to 440lbs which is good weight for him.

I thknk that HHH will have a title match at wrestlemania as for how he gets it well thats still a mystery!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Im not too sure about what you posted about Lashley is true. I think there would be something said about it on wwe.com if it was real.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i'm a fan of show,i've been following his matches since he first attacked hulk hogan in the dungeon back in 1995.wwe will be more entertaining with a lighter and more mobile big show.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Good then maybe we can stop having these The Great Khali vs Hornswoggle matches.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well there are still 6 spots available in the rumble could we see a few faces turn up that we aren't expecting like the big show?

s6boysam

Reaction score
Did not expect Cena to show up and win it, when only 29 had come out I really thought it would be a Batista and Triple H faceoff, he heals fast.

nekkid

Reaction score
Well it looks like our Cena vacation ended early. That sux that Hardy lost. I'm not suprised though, WWE hasn't done anything right in a while. Well, there is no way Cena is going after any belt other than the RAW brand, for christ sakes its his stupid belt on raw with the spinning logo. This sux. Sorry to be such a debbie downer but I was hoping something good would happen.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
How did he come back so quickly? Were they lying on how long he would be out just so he could make a return and surprise everyone?

He can't be fully recovered...this is freakin' crazy!

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh boy Cena's back! If I were a gambling person, I'd say he's gonna be champ again come Mania XXIV

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK YOU CENA JUSt GO AWAY FOR A YEAR AND LEAVE US IN PEACE! MAN I HATE CENA!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK YOU CENA JUSt GO AWAY FOR A YEAR AND LEAVE US IN PEACE! MAN I HATE CENA!

LOL...

Anyway...Almost all matches ended like I predicted and that's good. I only hope Jeff Hardy isn't going to be out of the title picture. Only surprise was Royal Rumble match. I honestly didn't see it coming. WWE probably lied about Cena's injury and they planned it this way. I just hope Cena will be in that group of RR winners who won't be a champ after WM24.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hah -KA- that would be so cool if Cena came back won the rumble and then didnt win the title at mania especially after they had that big promo about 73% of the winners had gone to win the title LOL! All in All I though that the rumble it self was good yes the Cena thing was a shock but as soon as he came out I was like "well fuck thats whos gonna win it!" Orton Hardy was a great match but I didnt like how quickly Orton came too and just one RKO and its over didnt seem right that they should build up a match only to have the end to be so dissapointing. Edge v Rey.. well I hate Ray (he's too small and is getting fat!) so yeah watch Ray get speared into next week was a glorious moment..saying that though the whole guerrero/edge thing is creepy and annoying end it please thank u!