• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

blackmetal

Reaction score
Dillon said:
If WWE does not pick up the NWO vs. DX storyline, it is likely that Scott Hall won’t go to WWE at all as he feels nothing else would be worth the hectic travel schedule. He is open to going back to TNA, as he lives near Universal Studios which cuts back on traveling and the work schedule is much lighter. As previously reported, Scott Hall has been training to get back into the ring for a while now

Interesting....OW!!!Just got an idea.So i think that the dx vs nwo storyline won't happen.Beacuse of many reasons.And since Hall will probablly return to TNA and hopefully Nash signs another contract with TNA.Could this meant that the outsiders would reunite:banana:?

Dillon

Reaction score
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

There have been rumors on-going that a third member of Degeneration X will be unveiled at WWE Unforgiven tonight.

However, it's reported that nobody backstage knows anything about this as of 4 hours ago.

The most talk-about has been Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, however he has incidently been asleep as of about 90 minutes in Florida, so he's not going to be there tonight.

Dillon

Reaction score
The following are possible spoilers for tonight's WWE Unforgiven PPV.

- Expect John Cena to win the WWE Championship tonight at the pay-per-view unless plans change. Edge has never lost a TLC Match, and it is expected he will tonight unless there are last minute changes. Also, expect John Cena to be booed out of the building tonight.

- The Hell in a Cell between the McMahons/Big Show against DX will be a bloodbath. Just like Shane always does at these pay-per-views, expect him to do yet another one of his classic bumps. Expect DX to win this one, but a storyline twist will probably be thrown in.

- Between Trish Stratus and Lita, expect Trish to win this one just to give fans a storybook ending to her career.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I feel that Unforgiven was a solid PPV with wins from those that I expected. Dispointed in Kane/Umaga as I feel tgis should of had a clear win for Kane.
The glory days of HIAC have passed, I doubt we will ever see anyone fly from the top of the Cell again, especially as its now 20ft high!
It was pretty much garanteed that Cena would pick up thw win, however the look on his face as he walked said a whole lot more. They need to put Benoit on Raw to give Cena a real top quality heel character that can add more to Cena's matches.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I think if they are gonna give dx a 3rd member then it should happen 2 on Raw.

Dillon

Reaction score
At the moment, Sean "X-Pac" Waltman is not in talks with WWE about returning even though he was at last weeks RAW brand house show as an invited guest of Triple H. The holding point that prevents him from joining WWE is that he is signed to a contract with Wrestling Society X - MTV's wrestling show project. Waltman was able to appear at the WWE house show because the WSX contract does not prevent him from working non-televised events. He can also appear in dark matches, but if WWE wants him to appear on television, they would have to strike some sort of deal with WSX.

BeZerker2007

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to the DX/NWO feud but I think the WWE should have plotted the storylines together when they had purchased WCW and see what they can do later on in the future regarding wcw and wwe wrestlers. If I remember correctly they had something going with Triple H back when NWO was in WWE that never was made of anything because after that nash got hurt and that caused the wwe to get rid of the nwo for good.

Dillon

Reaction score
According to a number of sources, Kurt Angle is rumored to be surprisingly returning to action with Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).

Dave Hawk, Angle's manager, has apparently contacted media outlets in recent days, informing that Angle is slated to make his MMA debut in 2007. Angle also recently revealed his desire to work in MMA when interviewed with magazine Real Fighter.

One name being touted as a possible opponent for Kurt Angle is former WWE Tough Enough winner Daniel Puder, who has been making comments about fighting Angle in UFC next year. Whether this is legitimate or just a stunt to increase interest is unknown. The name of Brock Lesnar is also being thrown around as a possible opponent for Angle. The pair are no strangers to each other after having a memorable feud in WWE, which included them headlining WrestleMania in Seattle, Washington.

If Angle were to appear in MMA, it would raise the profile with the curiosity factor, which could in turn lead to higher interest levels, ratings, and PPV buyrates. His signing could also pull in the crossover fans, and even new ones.

Angle's injuries remain an issue and whether he could compete in MMA with them remains to be seen. One thing that is for certain, since his departure from World Wrestling Entertainment, Angle has become one of the most-wanted commodities in the wrestling industry.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I don't think its going to happen because:

1.he left WWE because of numerous injuries.And to think that he would go to mma where in one match he could get injuries equal to a month of matches in wwe.

2.I doubt that Vince would let that pass.Look what happend to Lesnar when he quit wwe.Now i can only imagine what he would be capable of doing to keep Angle on his show.

3.Why would he rush thihgs ?He said it him self that from his amature wrestling days to his days in the wwe he has been working nono stop for the last 20 years.So what is the point of saying "im done with this" and then going to mma?

Dillon

Reaction score
As noted earlier today, The Boogeyman (Marty Wright) was released from WWE.

Dave Scherer is reporting that Wright had been out rehabbing leg injuries and was pretty close to returning. There had also been rumblings that management felt he wasn't doing enough to get back into shape and showed lack of commitment. Scherer also reports that he had not been checking in with doctors for checkups. When his attitude didn't change, he was released.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Now this sucks!I loved the Boogeyman.I think popularity wise he was bigger then half the smackdown roster.No Smackdown is really in some deep,deep shit.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
TNA issued the following press release upon the conclusion of their No Surrender PPV:

TNA WRESTLING MAKES TWO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Signs Kurt Angle
iMPACT! Moves To 9 PM on Spike TV Starting Thursday, November 16

Nashville, TN, September 24, 2006 – Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling announced today that Olympic gold medalist and pro wrestling megastar Kurt Angle has signed exclusively with the company. It was also announced that TNA iMPACT! will move to 9:00 PM ET/PT Thursdays on Spike TV starting November 16.

“This has been a huge week in our company’s history,” said Dixie Carter, president of TNA Entertainment, LLC. “The signing of Kurt Angle and the move of iMPACT! to 9 PM are both significant benchmarks in the growth of TNA. The history of pro wrestling is marked with events that change the landscape of the industry and I believe that this week will be viewed in that context.”

Angle, a 2-time NCAA Division I champion and a 3-time NCAA Division I All-American, capped off his illustrious amateur career by winning a gold medal in freestyle wrestling at the 1996 Olympics, competing with two cracked vertebrae, two herniated disks and four pulled muscles.

On November 14, 1999, Angle made his on-screen debut with the World Wrestling Federation. Since then, this 5-time WWE World Champion has held every major championship belt in WWF/E. He was inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2003.

“Kurt is considered the greatest wrestler in professional wrestling,” added Carter. “His in-ring ability is matched only by his leadership and attitude. We are thrilled Kurt is joining the TNA family and we look forward to a long, successful relationship.”

“Being with TNA feels like I found my home,” Kurt Angle commented. “TNA will be the most watched show on cable TV – it’s just a matter of time. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love.”

TNA also announced it will premiere in primetime on Spike TV starting Thursday, November 16, kicking-off with a two-hour extravaganza from 9:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/PT to celebrate the move. The following Thursday, TNA can be seen in its regularly scheduled timeslot (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), with encores continuing to telecast on Saturdays (11:00 PM – Midnight, ET/PT).

“We’ve been impressed by TNA’s growth and the acquisition of Kurt Angle today continues to show us that wrestling fans, as well as professional wrestlers, know that TNA is the place to be and now primetime on Spike TV is the place for them to be,” says Kevin Kay, General Manager of Spike TV.

That has to be one of the biggest shockers to hit wrestling in a long time. I'm really impressed on how they kept this from getting out. This is definately a great spot for Angle. He will have a very light schedule and will give him plenty of time off to heal when he needs being that they tape 2-3 shows every couple of weeks.

blackmetal

Reaction score
In the words off lil' Jon:"WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????!!!!!!!!"What just like that?No court pursuing byVince?No controversy?No mma?Wasn't he injured?I qute again "WHAAAAAATTTTT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" :crazy: :banana: :eyebulge:

nekkid

Reaction score
nekkid said:
Vince is not going to let Kurt Angle go to TNA. No way. Christian/Rhyno/DUdleyz is one thing but Kurt Angle is in the prime of his career and the best wrestler/top 3 that he has. TNA can't offer him anything except a lighter schule.

I stand corrected! what the hell?!?!? I seriously think they should be on mondays, at least fridays now. Angle gives TNA all the credibility in the world now. I am still in shock, holy hell!! Vince must be going crazy!!

I can't wait for angle vs. AJ

Dillon

Reaction score
Vince did the right thing.Knew he need time off.Kurt didn't want it.Vince released him hoping he rest and come back.Vince was nice for once in his life.Nice guys finish last.

Dillon

Reaction score
The following are comments from TNA president Dixie Carter on the signing of Kurt Angle:

“First, let me say to our talent and our staff, congratulations on our move to primetime. Each of you have worked so hard for this and deserve all the great things that will come with the move. To our fans, none of us would be here without you. Your belief in our product has made all of this possible, and from all of us, thank you. This is just the beginning. I hope the hype of our announcements last night lived up to or exceeded your expectations. In this industry, it is very hard to keep anything quiet. We are thrilled to have Kurt Angle join our team. Just like with all of our wrestlers, Kurt’s family and health will always come first. I’m sure you will be hearing from him in the coming weeks. I asked Kurt’s agent to provide me with a quote for our announcement release. Most times a publicist, manager or agent will prepare a statement for the talent. But after a long film shoot in Nashville last week that ended at midnight, Kurt sat down and hand wrote his heartfelt comments on a hotel note pad. Instead of just pulling a small part from that to use in the press release, I thought his fans would love to share in his full emotions from that night:

Here are the comments from Kurt Angle on joining TNA Wrestling:

“Being with TNA feels like I have finally found my home. I had fun in WWE at certain times, but I was never really happy. Now being a part of TNA, I know I have a purpose. I feel like I am part of history, part of a company that is not only on the rise • not only going to be the number-one watched wrestling show in the world within a short period of time • but TNA gives me an opportunity to spread my wings. This company has no limits to where it can go. The sky is the limit and the main reason is because they brought the “real” back into wrestling and that is a perfect fit for the greatest wrestler in USA Olympic history. I have room to grow here and to help TNA grow. Working for these caring and very giving employers of TNA makes me feel like I have a purpose and that the sky is the limit. I don’t feel trapped or held back like I did the first six years in my tenure with the other company. They held me back. Now, our wonderful audience will see the real Kurt Angle doing what I love to do • real wrestling • and that’s what puts a smile on my face each time I come to work. I even smile when I think about it. TNA will be the most watched television show on cable television. It’s only a matter of time. Now, I get the opportunity and privilege of being a part of it. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love. I will be here in some capacity for the rest of my life. That’s real…that’s damn real.” • Kurt Angle

Dillon

Reaction score
The following is from WWE.com:

Former RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has been seen wandering around Ford Arena • the site of tonight’s RAW.

What is so surprising about Bischoff’s presence is that he hasn’t been involved with WWE since he was fired last December by Mr. McMahon. So why is Bischoff showing up now? Perhaps, it’s because the WWE Chairman and Shane McMahon are out of commission from the beating they suffered at Unforgiven; with no GM on RAW to take control while the McMahons recover, there’s an opening for someone to take over. Is Bischoff trying to move back into WWE while the McMahons are recovering? If so, how does Jonathan Coachman feel about this?

Hopefully this question will be answered on RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.