• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Dillon

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan made an appearance on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show yesterday. During Hogan's appearance, he took a phone call from Vince McMahon's secretary Ann Russo. Russo was calling Hogan to let him know about the candidates for this year's WWE Hall of Fame ceremony and wanted to know who he thought should be inducted.

Russo, who had no idea she was on the air at the time, read off the following names as candidates for the Hall of Fame: The Von Erichs, Ultimate Warrior, The Original Sheik, Ric Flair, Mr. Fuji, Nick Bockwinkel, Muhammed Ali, Mr. T, Mike Tyson, Howard Finkel, Jim Ross, Ken Patera, King Curtis, Ted DiBiase, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Honky Tonk Man, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes, Dick Ebersol (NBC Executive responsible for creation of Saturday Night's Main Event), The Wild Samoans, Big Boss Man, Bob Backlund, Rick Rude, The Bushwhackers, Rocky Johnson and The Brooklyn Brawler.

Hogan was then asked by Russo to pick names from the list that he thought would be good candidates for this year. Hogan named off Big Boss Man, King Curtis, Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, The Wild Samoans, The Von Erichs, Rick Rude and The Bushwhackers. In what was described as a very funny moment during the show, when Russo was told she was live on the air, she sounded shocked and noted that she would be getting into trouble for saying the names for the public to hear. Hogan then left the studio to take a call from Vince McMahon, with it later being known that McMahon was not happy about the names going over the air the way they did.

Dillon

Reaction score
The Undertaker vs. Batista is still penciled in for Wrestlemania.

Stephanie McMahon totally freaked out backstage when Triple H tore his quad. Her reaction was described as being as if Triple H had been killed in the ring rather than just torn a muscle.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing...what will be next for DX now that HHH is out of action....

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
DX will disband they have no choice, shawn micheals should enter and win the rumble and then headline wrestlemainia...ok bring on the negative comments!

nekkid

Reaction score
HBK in my opinion is the best wrestler ever and my fav but I think he has already won the rumble 2-3 times someone else should win it. As far as DX goes, if they had anybody worth anything in their creative department they should come up with something for dx. But sadly, they probably won't.

Dillon

Reaction score
Amy "Lita" Dumas will wrestle for Hermie Sadler's UWF promotion in 2007. They have been friends for a long time. UWF and TNA are no longer affiliated with each other. With a TNA Women's division on the way, you'll no doubt see her there soon as well.

flash197

Reaction score
i saw a censcored pic of kelly kelly flashing the fans at an event, does anyone what event it was and have the uncensored pic?

radtcma

Reaction score
anybody think they will find a new member for DX? I think Jericho would be a great choice but he's probably doing his band thing

Dillon

Reaction score
Mike Johnson reports that Scott Steiner has signed a new long-term deal with TNA and should be back on TV very soon.

The plan is for a Scott Steiner/Kurt Angle feud sometime in 2007.

Dillon

Reaction score
According to Dave Scherer of PWInsider, Rob Van Dam is definitely unhappy in WWE right now. Much of it has to do with the direction that the ECW brand has taken recently, in addition to his personal situation on the brand.

RVD was originally excited about the return of ECW, especially with Heyman at the helm, since he believed he finally would have a place within the WWE where he would fit in. That obviously doesn't seem to be happening right now.

Scherer adds that many people inside the company would not be surprised at all to see RVD jump to TNA after his WWE contract expires. It is believed that RVD still has about a year left on his current deal.

Dillon

Reaction score
Breaking News: Al Snow Released From WWE
01/18/2007 by Ryan Clark

ECW Original and former WWE Hardcore Champion Al Snow along with his unique ally, Head became a fan favorite with his unorthodox antics in the late 1990s. Snow is also known for his training of sports-entertainment hopefuls in WWE Tough Enough. While he will no longer compete in the ring, he will continue in his duties as a trainer.

Al Snow was released from WWE today as were Tony Mamaluke, Doug Basham, The Gymini, and Gangrel. It looks as if Al will continue working as a trainer though.

Expect more.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
*SPOILERS* WARNING *SPOILERS*

As of today the plans for wrestlemainia are as followed: John Cena vs Edge Vs Randy Orton, Batista Vs Undertaker, Hulk Hogan Vs Shane McMahon/w Kali, HBK Vs Booker T. These are penciled in some expect changes.

nekkid

Reaction score
What did you guys thik of WSX? It did pretty decent rating. At this point I welcome all competition.

For the first time in a while, I am kind of interested to see what they do with the undertaker and his wrestlemania title shot.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
All right...lemme just jump right in here....lets see...

-HBK = best wrestler ever? Eh...top 1--perhaps. #1 is a tough fight though...lots of deserving candidates there. I was always a Ricky Steamboat fan, myself.

-Wrestling would be a better product (right now, not historically) if Hogan would go away and stay away. Flair could go along and keep him company.

-Great Khali should've stayed on ECW where he could have you know, done something. His presence on Raw might have as much of an impact as Mike Knox did in ECW.

-HHH's injuries: Wrestling = constant wear on the joints, thus easily injured joints. Both tears (IIRC) happened right at the joint. Marc Mero had similar injuries YEARS ago that pretty much ended his career. That's not to say he hasn't abused a substance or two in his time...just saying that may/may not be a contributing factor.

And.....yup, that's all I've got for the moment. :)

tazz420

Reaction score
Lita will be wrestling for Maryland Championship Wrestling feb 25th.
marylandwrestling.com

Chuck67

Reaction score
Rob Van Dam gave notice at TV last week. Before everyone starts getting all excited, his contract isn't up until the summer so he will be around until then. There was a provision in his contract that on Friday the 2nd that would have allowed WWE to roll over his contract for another year. He gave his notice on that Tuesday that he was opting out this taking away the WWE's option of picking him up for a full year. So instead of his contract expiring in 2008, it expires in the summer of 2007.

Expect RVD to be used to make talent like Test, Holly and Cor Von look strong until summer. He may not even be booked for Mania.

It isn't a lock for him to go to TNA, he just wants the freedom to negotiate with them. WWE doesn’t want him jumping so expect them to throw a lot of money at him to stay.

Rumors are circulating that Hulk Hogan WILL NOT be appearing at Wrestlemania this year. Apparently Vince McMahon is furious at the fact that Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge a few weeks back and ended up speaking to Vince's personal secretary on the air and discussing the potential candidates for the Hall of Fame this year. So much so that the conversation was edited out of all replays of the show on Sirius for the rest of the day. Hogan basically confirmed this on Bubba when he stated that the tenative plan was for Hogan, managed by Donald Trump, to face a wrestler of Vince McMahon's choosing with Vince picking the Great Khali in his corner. That plan is most likely scrapped now.

Hogan stated that he plans on negotiating with TNA and there is talk that he is willing to settle his real life feud with Vince Russo and turn it into an on-air angle.

This situation now helps things however because there is talk of pencilling in "Stone Cold" Steve Austin into the Hogan role at Mania and having him face Shane McMahon (so Shane-O can bump around for him) and you can actually have Austin kick some ass rather than just give a quick Stunner as currently planned. Austin is in shape as he had to train for his new movie (due in April) so all he would need to do is work on his cardio over the next few weeks which is plenty of time to get in "ring shape".

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
thanks much, Bill.

Glad hogan's not gonna be at mania, sucks about Van Dam, though. I get his reasons, but that doesn't mean I gotta like 'em. lol