• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

matthebratt

Reaction score
What the hell was the wwe supposed to do? Smckdwn already was super hurting in the "champ" area(no ray-undertaker-angle-ect.) and ,I hate to admit it, I was starting to really like Edge as the As8hole champ (but i am canadian,lol)
I would have given the title to.....Kenny, or flair......
Have Dykstra be the "rookie" champ, getting his ass kicked in EVERY match, but somehow have him win at the end(outside interfearance-weird dq's\coutouts)
Or have Flair get his 12,000th run at being the MAN.........

blackmetal

Reaction score
Now i haven't been following wwe much lately but i caught up with the latest and i got a couple of things on my mind...

1.WHAT THE FU*K WERE THEY THIKINKING WHEN THEY GAVE KHALI THE WHC CHAMP BELT!?I COULD BE A MORE VALID CHAMP THEN HIM!!!!!!!

2.The Benoit thing shocked the living s*it in me!!!I couldn't belive it.... i mean i been wathcing Benoit wreslte ever since i was a kid and Benoit was in the four horseman!He was one of my favorite fighters ever....and I could never think that he would kill his wife his son and then him self......i couldn't belive it....i still can't belive it.... such a tragedy....i respected him as a fighter ever since i was a kid and i always will...but after hearing what he did to his familly i hate hima s a person!You just can not kill your wife and your own flesh and blood your son!

3.So i see The Game is comming back soon....YEAH!!!!!Love HHH!And sicne wwe has been on an injurie streek with it's top fighters this a good thing.I wonder will they return him as a heel or a face...i'm thinking heel and they COULD hive him a title shot....

4.So i see Cena is still the wwe champ...wow.....no comment on that...i just hope that he became more watchable these days

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
3.So i see The Game is comming back soon....YEAH!!!!!Love HHH!And sicne wwe has been on an injurie streek with it's top fighters this a good thing.I wonder will they return him as a heel or a face...i'm thinking heel and they COULD hive him a title shot....
s

Trips is coming back, but Michaels is still OUT. So no DX. :cry:

nekkid

Reaction score
Hey guys I've read the toxicology reports and I am confused. Benoit and his family did not have steroids in their system right? However Benoit had a ridiculous amount of testosterone in his system? Doesn't that mean steroids? Please advise.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
That's been there since the movie came out. Last year they had Nacho Libre.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Summerslam predictions:
Cena vs Orton = New Champ
Batista vs Kali = Kali
HHH Vs Booker = HHH
Rey vs Chavo = Rey
Morrison vs Punk = New Champ
Kennedy vs Umaga vs Carlito = New Champ (Kennedy)
Kane Vs Finlay = Kane
Diva BR = Beth Phoenix

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Summerslam prediction:
Cena vs Orton
Batista vs Kali
HHH Vs Booker
Rey vs Chavo
Morrison vs Punk
Kennedy vs Umaga vs Carlito
Kane Vs Finlay
Diva BR = Melina

I promise I will stop watching RAW for one week if Cena wins ;)

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Cena vs Orton
Batista vs Kali
HHH Vs Booker
Rey vs Chavo
Morrison vs Punk
Kennedy vs Umaga vs Carlito
Kane Vs Finlay
Diva BR = Beth

I'm not sure if she will stream this one but check tomorrow. It usually starts when the show starts.
http://www.stickam.com/profile/hiddenenigma

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cena still the Champ - noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

FreewayShark

Reaction score
Think about the positive. How great is it going to be when he does finally lose it. The arena is going to pop so big the building might move.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
WWE Scandal: What We Do And Don't Know, Names
Date Added: August 30, 2007
Story By: Steve Carrier
- At this point, no names have been confirmed to be suspended by WWE. Earlier today, WWE did confirm that 10 unnamed WWE superstars had been suspended. Late this afternoon, The New York Daily News revealed several WWE superstars' names that came up in the Albany, NY DA's investigation into Signature Pharmacy. Here are the names that The NY Daily News revealed:

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "Morrison" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero.

- Later this evening, ESPN named more superstars that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names ESPN revealed are:

Shoichi Funaki, Dave "Batista" Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky in addition to Edge, Morrison and Helms who were previously mentioned.

- Around 7PM this evening, The New York Daily News updated its article adding Eddie "Umaga" Fatu to the list of clients for Signature Pharmacy. SI.com also issued a detailed list of WWE superstars receiving shipments of drugs which you can read here on the site.

- So far, the WWE is refusing to list of suspended names but they have confirmed they issued the suspensions based on independent information received by the Albany DA. WWE is the first organization to reprimand its employees in the Signature Pharmacy scandal. Investigators say they expect numerous stars from Major League Baseball and The NFL to emerge soon as well.

It's obvious that this has rocked WWE to the core at a very bad time for the company as they prepare for the Congressional hearings. We will keep you up to date on any breaking information as soon as it becomes available.

This is going to be bigger than that balco bullshit!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, that sucks...the biggest stars in the business :evil: