• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Benoit update

Report: Chris Benoit's Brain Was Severely Damaged
Date Added: September 05, 2007
Story By: Ryan Gray
Source ABCNews.com

ABC News is confirming that tests conducted by Julian Bailes of the Sports Legacy Institute show that Chris Benoit?s brain was severely damaged at the time he murdered his wife and son before taking his own life. According to the tests his brain resembled that of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient. Bailes said that the damage was the result of lifetime chronic concussions and head trauma.

Chris Benoit was famous for his flying headbutt, which is a lot of stress on the brain each time the maneuver is pulled off. While nothing can justify his actions, this at least helps the coping process.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that everyone here saw RAW? Well in case you didn't here's the best bit.. oh with a little bit added in...I wish wrestling was like this every week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2OECVU0zGA

Yeah, Orton really fucked up and kicked the shit out of Cena's dad.

They're saying that Cena's dad is going to be around for a little bit...he's in some Indy shows and has been wanting to do something in WWE for a long time...and I think Cena has a little brother that wants to get into WWE, too.

Jesus...one Cena is enough! lol

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If John Cena retains the WWE title the week after Unforgiven, he'll have the longest WWE title reign since Hulk Hogan's run from 1984 to 1988.

***!SPOILERS!***

Cyber Sunday so far advertised with Cena vs Orton: Lumber Jack, Fall count anywhere, Hell in a Cell. Kali vs Batista Vs Mark Henry vs Taker special guest ref Mick Foley, Roddy Piper or Stone Cold hmmm me wonders what people will vote for!!!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, King Booker (Robert Huffman) has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. According to Meltzer, Huffman quit after being told that he was going to be suspended for 60 days because he was listed as a client of Signature Pharmacy. Huffman was suspended 60 instead of 30 days due to a previous Wellness Policy violation.

WWE is still trying to negotiate with Huffman into remaining with the company, but they are going under the impression that he's finished.

I'm afraid he is not the only one who is getting suspended or is leaving.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Honestly, I'll be surprised if half -- if any-- of the guys named/listed will end up leaving or being gone for more than a week or two. A third of them are out with injury to begin with, the others are either nobody worthwhile (Simon Dean was already released prior to his name being mentioned anyhow) or in the middle of angles that can't be easily written away (Orton, for example).

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hornswoggle? Another bit of genius writing from the Raw creative team and Vince, wrestling has reached a new low.

Cena vs Orton this sunday if Cena wins I will never watch anyform of wrestling again...ever!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I Think Unfortunately Cene is going to win :( But he'll lose the belt at Cyber Sunday

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
When I read Unforgiven results it was like this:
RANDY ORTON DEF. JOHN CENA ( at this point I think I was the happiest wrestling fan in the world), but then I noticed - BY DQ (then I was like - noooooooooooooooooo) and Cena is still the champ.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes Cena is still the Champ man I'm getting sick of saying that - Last man standing at No mercy if orton doesn't win this one then I'm thinking managment screw job, they must want him to fail and have no credibility in any future matches!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Considering I was wrong (dammit..I had a good streak going too!) and the bulk of the folks who were named on that list DID end up suspended, I wouldn't venture much on Orton being the champ during this angle. It's more likely that they'll have him job out to Cena until either HHH turns heel, HBK comes back to challenge again, Carlito gets a push, or Kennedy Returns from suspension.

Regardless, it's still one of the better angles/feuds the Raw/SMackdown part of the WWE has put on in a while. It's gotta be depressing to some of those guys that Kevin Thorn v. Stevie Richards seems to be earning more pops from the crowd than the last dozen or so IC title bouts I've seen. (exception of Hardy/Benjamin....great match.)

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Y2J was the first person I thought of when I saw that. The WWE must be have saw all the Save us Y2J signs on Raw the last few months.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hope to God that Y2J comes back! He'll hopefully make things a little bit better...if they don't screw it up...which they probably will! Yet we still watch WWE...but complain.

Does anyone know when Shawn Michaels is returning? I haven't heard anything.

nekkid

Reaction score
OMG that would be amazing if Y2J came back. If my memory serves me right John Cena retired him. Can you imagine the pop from the crowd and all of us at home if Y2J came back and ended Cena's bullshit title reign? Can you imagine if they relived his entrance on RAW (with the countdown) with the rock except this time with cena? Watch this it pumped me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuIBehRYGyY&NR=1

Now.. back to reality. This isn't 1997-1999, the tv writing absolutely sucks. This won't happen. Sorry I just have to be honest.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
wait wait wait...you think the '97 writing was good? The year/era that brought us the infamous battles of DOA v. Los Boriquas? The incredible talents of Marvelous Marc Mero v. Butterbean and the horsefaced Debra as WWE Women's champ? The age that brought the downfall of the Hart Foundation in WWE, the rise of Chyna and the "Mr. Macmahon" character?

I (obviously) must disagree. Granted, what we've got now sucks, but I credit that just as much with lack of prep time as bad writing. The previous age had some time to build and got a good crop of ready-made upper midcarders handed to them by WCW (Benoit, Guerrero, Big Show, Jericho, etc...pre-buyout). Then they all got hurt/retired/died in the span of a year or two, and we got stuck with guys like Carlito, Lashley, Orton, and Batista to pick up the slack. Say what ya want about the bad writing now, its justified, but lets not make the dingleberry of 1997 into some sort of golden butt-nugget. It sucked back then too.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
/\ Agreed

Best time of wrestling was back at the early 2000s, when we had The Rock, SCSA, HHH, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit at their prime. We also had Goldberg and Lesnar. Plus we had Brother of Destruckion dominating Tag division, Edge and Chiristian, The Dudley Boys, The Hardys and APA. And Rey Mysterio was wrestling in cruiserweight division where he belongs.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Indeed...except for the Goldberg part. Never agreed with how Goldberg was handled by WCW. They built him too huge, then when he finally did lose -- even with it being a screwjob loss -- nobody cared anymore. Now the guy thinks he should be paid the GNP of a small african nation to wrestle, so his career's effectively dead. I thought Lesnar was pushed into the main event a bit early too, but at least there was a reasonable build to that.