• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
That sucks Cena was stripped of the title instead of losing it but at least there will be a new champ and it's about damn time.

Anymore news on the Jericho stuff?

sort of

New Theory On Save_Us.222: Is It HBK?

The video tonight seemed to be more about HBK than Jericho. It said 8-2-11 alot. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, B being second, and K being 11th. It also said grand slam, HBK being the first ever grand slam champ. The Savior thing could also have something to do with the ultra religious HBK. It also said big show and no one turns it up for a big PPV like the Showstopper. Last week I'd say was about Jericho, this week seemed to be about HBK.

and

More Clues and Hints on HBK/Jericho and "8.2.11"
Date Added: October 02, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton

- Mike K. sent the following: There was a report that 8.2.11 stood for HBK as those are the numbers of the respective letters. However, in the Bible, the book of Joshua is where Jericho is discussed. In my Bible, in the 8th chapter, 2nd verse, "Jericho" is the 13th word. Not quite 11 but it could easily be the 11th word in another translation. Just thought I'd point that out.

- rcn3384 sent the following: Regarding your post about the new video being related to HBK with the numbers and all, it also says "GRANDSLAM" in the video, and Michaels was the first-ever Grand Slam Champion, capturing the European Championship once, the World Tag Team Championship four times, the Intercontinental Championship three times and the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships a total of four times, I believe. Jericho was also the 4th ever WWE Grandslam winner.

With the religon aspect it could very well be HBK but My money is still on Y2J.

nekkid

Reaction score
Thanks Bobo. Would it be a big suprise that HBK is coming back? I mean, when he's healed he is coming back. Maybe together? That would be really cool. HBK and Y2J save th wwe toghether!

This is the kind of cool shit that I miss. I just hope there is a big payoff. I do a lot of fast forwarding through wrestling with my dvr so I could be wrong but I have noticed that the announcers have not acknowledged that the mystrerious video airs. Did you guys notice that?

I am trying not to get excited about the possibility of Cena being out for 6 months, it could be a cruel storyline swerve. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Who do you guys think would get the title shot at No Mercy if Cena can't wrestle?

HHH vs. Orton?
Kennedy vs. Orton?
Triple threat?

Maybe something will happen on ECW or Smackdick since the ppv is this weekend. Either way I think this injury is a blessing in disguise for the wwe, the fans and probably Cena in the long run as well. Again I hope this isn't a swerve.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My money is on Kennedy I mean I don't think they will throw away the HHH storyline that they've built in the last few weeks just to fill a whole, we know that hunter wil get the title at some point but they shouldn't panic and rush it. I feel that Kennedy has great mike skills and could flip to face so easily!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Definitely not HHH. My money is on returning HBK or Y2J or even Lashley. (hopefully they return :))

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
that myspace is fake

Chris Jericho Update; MySpace Fake, More
Date Added: September 25, 2007
Story By: Steve Carrier
- Thanks to the many readers who pointed this out...

Apparently the Chris Jericho MySpace is indeed fake. The photo that is on the MySpace of Jericho holding the picture with the MySpace URL in it is an old picture Jericho took when he had the MySpace URL originally. Several people have pointed out that Jericho had the URL canceled after his radio show was canceled, and some imposter picked up the URL later on.

Furthermore, the following comes from ChrisJericho.com:

Sept 3 - Remember that I am NOT on Myspace. There are many pages claiming to be mine but they are all lying.
I guess it's hard to tell what's legit and what's not on MySpace these days so you can pretty much disregard the earlier post I made on Jericho changing his MySpace headline.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Randy Ortons the Champion! I ca...Oh no wait HHH is the Champion and he's defending it against Umaga thats gonna b... Oh wait its over? HHH Won yeah! awesome! great! I Oh wait he's got defend it against Orton in...Oh Last Man Standing Oh well that should be go...I Oh wait Randy's in the Pedigree and RKO...9, 10!

Randy Orton is the WWE Champion!

BEST PPV OF THE YEAR!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Did they HAVE to give HHH the title? Morons.

rKo ERA has begun, oh hell yeah!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes KA they did you see this way HHH has a even biggee reason to want the title and ven greater hate for Vince also this way it doesn't make Orton look like a transitional champion. If he had just been given the belt then his months of head kicking would have been for nothing now he fought HHH and lost, fought him again and won its makes for an more varied storyline and more depth to a fued that had very little heat when No Mercy started!

nekkid

Reaction score
H - B - K ! H - B - K ! H - B - K !

Now, I am excited as hell that the showstopper has come back, but however I hope that wasn't the saveus22 thing.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
nah...I'm sure if it was, they wouldn't have expanded on it less than an hour before the storyline's resolution.

Orton as champ is surprising, which doesn't happen too often these days. I'm not sure if I like it or not, really. There's decidedly more options on Raw for the heel champion, though. HHH, the possibly returning Jericho, HBK, an anti-hero Kennedy, Cena & Lashley when they come back...lot's of potential. More than a face champ would have.

Honestly, I'm just glad it's not Umaga. Khali was one worthless, non-speaking, lame-move using champion too many.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
finally wwe gave us a good ppv like in the good old days,maybe wrestling is not dead after all.With returning talent from injury and jericho coming we might see some good stuff........finally.

nekkid

Reaction score
Do you guys think that jericho is coming back on Cyber Sunday? Those "cyber"-like numbers that flash on the screen, like the Matrix? Just a thought. I wish I still had the picture, but I think Jericho cut off all his hair. Have you guys seen that?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'm still not jumping completely on board with the Jericho-Returns shtick. It'd be great, but I won't believe it until it actually happens.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
he was on Celebrity Duets for about a week, then was eliminated. He was doing a radio show somewhere, I read once...beyond that, I dunno.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Booker officially gone from wwe.

Kane moved to ECW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Daddy V moved to Smack Down!

Look for talent exchanges between ECW And Smackdown as they look to combine the two brands!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Booker gone - Don't care
Kane and Big Daddy V moved - noooo

Are they trying to kill Smackdown?

nekkid

Reaction score
I read that Sci-fi channel is not very interested in renewing their contract for ecw even though it is their highest rated show. I think that ecw and smackdown will eventually merge into smackdown due to that situation.

IMO ecw sucked. It wouldn't have sucked as much if it wasn't called ecw. When people see those letters they expect a certain thing, and they definately don't get that when they watch the 'new' ecw. The only things that I will miss are:

-The occasional hardcore match

-Extreme expose. This is this first thing on a regular basis of its kind to my knowledge since the Nitro girls. I have read that Vince wants more hot chix on his programming. I agree. But why make them wrestle when they can't (with a few exceptions like Candice) ? Make them dress and dance slutty.

- I was thoroughly enjoying CM Punk vs. Jim (I mean)John Morrison. These two really brought the house down the last few times they wrestled. I don't think they would have had this opportunity on the other 2 brands.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
As I have said before ECW is not ECW its WWE presents ECW. I am amzed that one company can create something like the rise and fall of ECW DVD in such an amazing way that it is still there best selling DVD of all time and then..and then they go and destroy the memories the legacy the Extreme that was once so great I can't watch ECW because it hurts me so much. Paul E. I am so sorry your baby has died twice!