• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
Booker is not a terrible wrestler. Was his King Booker gimmick terrible? Yes. IMO Booker is a very capable performer when he wants to be. If you listen to his shoot interview on youtube he talks about how the wind was taken out of his sails towards the end of his wwe run by backstage politics.

Its sounds like a good move for booker but not necesarily for tna. Is tna really becoming wwe exile isle? Are they really going to make the same mistake as wcw? lemme guess, who's next to come to tna? chris masters?

You guys are right. They have a ton of talent already. It seems that they are taking wrestlers just to take them at this point.

IS it me or is JOhn Morrison really good in the ring? (totally off subject)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh no doubt nekkid Morrison has all the talent in the world and he sent to ECW to improve his skills and i believe he has done this, you'll remeber morrison from tough enough which i watch and was very impressed with his natural skill and look and his standing shooting star just blew me away - so i was even happier when he arrived at Johnny Blaze, the Johny Nitro and then to do so well in tag team and now single action i have no dount that his star wil do nothing but rise...he also banging Melina so respect for that too!

nekkid

Reaction score
Morrison was on tough enough? I don't remember him. Which one was he on?

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Divas were removed from WWE.com does that mean Vince fired them?!

Dragulf

Reaction score
Wait, you mean Booker, who is known for the "Spinnerooni" and a five time WCW champion, is a good wrestler? I mean Goldberg was undefeated For over a year till they zapped his ass with a Cattle Prod... How hard was it to be a WCW Champ? I did like the Steiners in WCW though.

TNA = Total Nonstop Ads...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
WCW did have some solid guys. There's a LOT of legitimately talented wrestlers that get overlooked because of character gimmick; let's not count that against them. Austin's best known for the stunner and random acts of violence, but the guy was a very talented technical wrestler in his WCW days. Just because Booker's known for some lame stuff doesn't mean the talent isn't there.

nekkid

Reaction score
Yes the guy known for the spinarooni is a very good wrestler. The rock is known for the People's Elbow, which featured the rock runing off the ropes at full speed stopping all momentum and dropping an elbow. Does that mean the rock sux? Does Mick Foley pulling a sock from his pants mean he is a bad wrestler? NO, they were funny, quirky, parts of their character.

How hard was it to be wcw champ? Wouldn't Goldberg being hit with a cattle prod be an example of how hard it was to win the title? I think the WCW title was the hardest title to gain. They had the infamous glass ceiling. To cut through the politics was near impossible. First of all there was a time when Kevin Nash was booking, so if he didn't like you, you might as well ask for your resignation. Hogan had creative control, so he called the shots in his matches including the outcome. There is a lotthat I am leaving out, but to answer your question IMO it was VERY hard to be wcw champ.

nekkid

Reaction score
Yes the guy known for the spinarooni is a very good wrestler. The rock is known for the People's Elbow, which featured the rock runing off the ropes at full speed stopping all momentum and dropping an elbow. Does that mean the rock sux? Does Mick Foley pulling a sock from his pants mean he is a bad wrestler? NO, they were funny, quirky, parts of their character.

How hard was it to be wcw champ? Wouldn't Goldberg being hit with a cattle prod be an example of how hard it was to win the title? I think the WCW title was the hardest title to gain. They had the infamous glass ceiling. To cut through the politics was near impossible. First of all there was a time when Kevin Nash was booking, so if he didn't like you, you might as well ask for your resignation. Hogan had creative control, so he called the shots in his matches including the outcome. There is a lotthat I am leaving out, but to answer your question IMO it was VERY hard to be wcw champ.

nekkid

Reaction score

nekkid

Reaction score

nekkid

Reaction score
My computer is a mess. Sorry about the multiple posts

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with your commnts Nekkid, when ever I watched WCW I struggled to understand just why some wrestlers would jump frrom WWE to the WCW show when the politics were quite clear even to me as a fan watching at home. These great talents would come to them after being promised the earth and were left to rot. I wonder how things would have been if the WCW creative team had seen the potential of Stunnin' Steve Austin and turning him ito a star like WWE did. I wonder if this is true for the younger guys in TNA as well I do hope its not a case of history repeating.

Dragulf

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I love wrestling and I understand a lot is backstage politics but I have never considered any wrestler with a leg drop finisher (ya hear me Hogan? Your leg drops have Always looked stupid!) needs their head examined. Put some efford into a finisher, not basically falling down with your leg held out. Booker always seems awkward and stiff to me. He was probably a good Burger King employee ...
Just my opinion :) TNA needs to get Nash and Hall away from them.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes but wrestling has changed sinse hogan joined I mean the leg drop was hid thing and they made it big and impactful from the selling of those he faced! Dusty Rhodes has the bionic elbow if HHH or Mr Kennedy or who ever won a match with an elbow today the audiance would piss all over the match and their finisher. Wrestling has changed but there will always be the hardcore fans that remember the elbows and the leg drops and the suplexs that started it all are still used today not in the same way but to show that they are still needed and respected.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ya I don't think many people will tell you that Hogan was a good wrestler. He just made it on charisma and "the look" alone. NOt many guys his size are very technically sound.

I think Booker T's best work was his best-of-seven series against Benoit, the work with Harlem Heat before they broke up, and his matches against Orton.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
best of seven is still a favourite of mine and will conrinue to be its shame that we may never see these quality matches on DVD.

OK guys matches that will stay with, your favourites or ones that you enjoy because of storylines, characters or match type?

I can remeber staying up to watch HBK vs Angle at Wrestlemania 21 that match had be bouncy around with fake finishes and pure quality wrestling!

DrakeG1

Reaction score
I guess everyone has figured out by now that Jericho is returning on Monday. The last little teaser included the words "Break The Walls". I don't think it can be more obvious than if they just came right out and said it. Everyone's assumptions about his return had finally been proven correct, good job to all who figured it out so early on and for the non-believers, watch ECW and Smackdown and if (and when) they show the teaser, you will see what I mean.

nekkid

Reaction score
Thats a tough one phynix. I would probably have to go with Owen vs. Bret at 'mania 10 I think. It doesn't get much better than that. Maybe too many near falls. But definately a 5 star match no question.

Bret vs. Austin 'mania 13 was very good, and a great storyline, it was probably the best way for Steve Austin to lose and still be WAY over.

Iron man match HBK vs. Bret. 60 minutes felt like 10 and the storyline lead up was perfect the viewer really felt they hated each other. (And they very well may have depending on who you believe)

Those three come to mind. I am not even a huge fan of Bret's but his work in the ring was amazing. If only we could see matches 1/2 this good these days.

delboy

Reaction score
Undertaker Vs foley Hell in a cell:nuts:

also masters has been officially released........about time.

Chris Masters released

November 8, 2007
WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.