• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Randy Orton. Great heel, entertaining in ring. Some of the greatest pearls have come out of his mouth, for example naming Rey Mysterio a "charity case"

I don't understand the phenom of rest of them. I'd like to add a few more.

Undertaker - I get that the American Bad Ass gimmick was great, but nuw he is just plain boring.

Mickie James - ugliest diva in WWE.

Jessie and Festus - they get cheered big time, but they pointless.

Matt Hardy - Great tag team wresttler, but suck in singles matches and no mic skills.

Rey Mysterio - he is small and that's it. And plus he's fat now.

Mr. Kennedy - boring in the ring, lacs mic skills. Now with new gimmick, I hope to see some improvement.

nekkid

Reaction score
Undertaker boring in the ring? I thought his match against Batista at mania 23 was pretty damn good. WWE called it match of the year. I think with taker its mostly the mystique that surrounds him. Like the undefeated streak, he has beaten anybody who is anybody in the last 20 years including Austin AND Hogan for the title in their prime, and not too mention the best entrance of all time. I could see that maybe you could think taker is boring only because you may have become used to him being very good.

Ya, Mickie James never did anything for me. As a matter of fact I am not impressed with one single Diva right now in the ring or appearence (especially since Torrie retired). Well, now that I think about it Candace/Maria are pretty hot but not as hot as Torrie/Stacy/Trish.

I think Festus is just for fun, Looking at him just makes me laugh, but definately nothing special.

Rey is probably past his prime, maybe that is why he keeps getting injured, and yes he is fat.

Matt HArdy is just a good mid carder. He is good for a MITB match or things like that. I did enjoy his feud with MVP though. Matt will not be anything more than US/Intercontinental/tag team champ (not that that is a bad thing).

Mr. Kennedy doesn't lack mic skills IMO. He isn't great by any means but I think he has potential. He is basically over because of his entrance/inro.

I haven't found anything Orton has said in the ring to be entertaining. I don't remember the mysterio comment though. He is just so monotone and overly serious. The thing that annoys me about Orton is that he wrestles like a heel, which is fine, but in order to be a GOOD heel you have to have a personality to back it up and IMO he just doesn't deliver on the mic. I do like his psychology in the ring at times.

nekkid

Reaction score
haha. Look at my piss poor predictions! I got one right. Maybe partial credit for the smackdown title still being vacant. Nice picks KA you smoked mine.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
meh...I didn't do much better, I scored three. But still...win is a win, and I think it's now two in a row :D
Better luck predicting ONS, nekkid :)

PS: Still hating Cena.

delboy

Reaction score
William Regal suspended for 60 days
Written: May 20, 2008

STAMFORD, Conn., May 20, 2008 - In accordance with its Wellness Program, WWE has suspended, Darren Matthews (William Regal) for 60 days for his second violation of the company’s policy.

Wakers

Reaction score
I wonder what was it...

Jr hinted that it was due to medication (not painkillers) containing a banned substance that got him suspended.

He certainly wouldn't be on anabolic steroids because of his previous heart condition, and with his past alcohol issues, he would have been shipped off to rehab had he relapsed.

Jr said that with the new improvements to the drug policy, it "is all about education for superstars not to be caught out unwittingly".

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so far this the GM storylones have been poor no matter what the brand is there all doing and the 'evil vince' fromthe mid to late 90's and it barley worked then!!

One night stand is here again however now its a multibrand extreme ppv. Every match contested under extreme rules!! So far we have a last man standing match a first blood match and a stretcher match! Now I've always enjoy the gimic matches when they turn up but a whole ppv of them seems a little far for me. Ok I know ecw was that in its trust form but that was then this is now thing a have changed and I feel that one night stand while being enjoyable will get harder as the night goes on with injuries abound!!

Booker T goes heel and starts delivering even more quality things can only get better. Here's hoping that kurt recovers and is able to deliver a top quality match against AJ styles.

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree that the GM's have sucked for the most part. I really liked Bischoff/Austin and Heyman/Stepanie eras though.

There is a TLC maych with Taker and Edge on the One Night stand that I am moderately interested in now.

Ya I think sadly that Angle is on borrowed time now.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ONS was just as I said an injury fest with both Orton and Big Show injured and now missing time in the ring and fucking up story-lines!!

VINCE YOU ARE NOT REGIS AND RAW IS NOT WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! i WANT TO SEE WRESTLING MATCHES NOT HEAR ABOUT A COMPETITION TO WIN A SQUILLION DOLARS TO ALL THOSE WATCHING IN NORTH AMERICA! THIS IS WHY WE NEED TNA!

Million Dollar Man's son could be big stuff!

Cryme Tyme appear for 15 seconds look at money and then leave....ah you gotta love the creative genius of WWE

WE need better heels!

Brand spilt coming up: who do you think will go where? Who would you put where and why?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree with you.

Only good heels are Edge, JBL, Orton and Morrison.

Who will go where? Cena to SmackDown, maybe?

I can't belive how stupid or arrogant some fans can be. Randy Orton injured himself badly, but they still yell at him and shout "You Suck", Fucking assholes.

I'm Randy Orton's fan.

nekkid

Reaction score
Well said phynix. The million dollar giveaway is dumb, but at least they are trying to make changes and they know it sucks right now.

I am thinkng CM Punk goes to Raw just because he has the briefcase. MVP might go to RAW just because thats what they always do with SD's top talent. I heard Umaga might go to sd. I think it would be cool to see Dibiase Jr., bulldog jr, and Cody Rhodes go to ECW and start a stable there.

That is exactly what I thought when the money was sitting there. What a perfect opportunity for comedy/storyline for cryme time, and some genius came up with "how about they just look at it and point? that would be awesome".

And yes KA they need heels especially since Orton is hurt. Its like I have been saying for 3 years.. TURN HBK HEEL!!

Did anybody watch the ppv? It seemed like it was pretty good.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah it was good not great but watchable..both JBL and Cena pussy'd out and had a shityt blood from the mouth finish to their first blood match! HHH's match should've been longer but the obvious injury to Orton killed it as it got good! Taker match obvious highlight espcially as no one thought taker would lose even I thought he'd get the win!!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Former Ring of Honor Champion "The American Dragon" Bryon Danielson appeared in a dark match prior to Raw this Week. Danielson beat Lance Cade (Aren't WWE trying to making him into a bigger star hmmm strange?) with his submission finisher Cattle Mutilation! Danielson in WWE would be great.

nekkid

Reaction score
I read that on ROH's website that they gave Danielson permission to appear ona dark match. Anyway have you seen Evan Bourrne on RAW? Evan Bourne = Matt Sydal from that wrestling show on mtv called wsx. IMO he was very a very talented high flyer. I am interested to see how he does.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I saw Evan on ECW and he was amazing. I think WWE should give him big push to make him at least a higher mid-carder.

nekkid

Reaction score
The ring name is kinda dumb though. Is he Jason Bournes brother? Does he know what the wrestler will do before he does it? He kinda reminds me of Alex Shelly, maybe its just the haircut. Never the less hopefully the 'e knows what to do with him. I think him and rey rey could have a damn good match.

I was actually hoping he would end up in tna in the x division, but we will see what happens.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Against Rey? A damn good match?

Rey is fat, old and out of shape so I doub't it.

I'd like to see him go one-on-one against Paul London.