• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you mean for the sake of ANY competition.

Chuck67

Reaction score
BIG NEWS!!!!

Mick Foley, according to WWE.com, has reached an agreement to
return to WWE television. "We have an agreement," says Foley.
"The papers are just being drawn up. We should be good on it."

-C

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Seriously, he should just stay home before he kills himself. I find him about as entertaining as Eugene to begin with =/

If they really want to shake things up, they should bring DX back :mrgreen:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I say they need to put Mae Young and Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry back on TV, That was a fantastic angle. I personally like what's happening on Raw,except cena being the chump. Mick Foley will more than likely just be promoting a book, I doubt he will see too much action if any. It would be great if he replaced either Coach or Grisham on Heat.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Mick Foley didn't sign a contract just to promote a book before and he
isn't now. Sources say he's had the 'itch' to perform lately from all the
independent promotions he's been going to.

Comparing him to Eugene is just....wrong. :( :cool:

Anyways, he will be part of WWE programs for a long term period.
Doubt he'll be doing anything life-threatening but he will provide
entertaining promos for sure.

-C

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You know the Rule.

40 pages = Lock Down.

*edit* Unlock Down.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
but its only page 27

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ahhh, I have my User CP set for differant page # settings per thread.

Fuck this VB Bullshit.

Continue.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
haha that's funny

oh, and the only way Foley should come back is if he still falls on thumb tacks and takes barb wire covered baseball bats to the head :mallet: :cool:

Chuck67

Reaction score
Foley almost signed with TNA.

In a radio interview last night on Between the Ropes, Mick Foley announced that he was close to signing a contract with them and was in heavy negotiations with Dixie Carter and Jerry Jarrett to sign with the company. A deal was in place for him to be a 'figurehead' of TNA along with wrestling a couple of matches against top TNA stars. After speaking with Vince McMahon, he opted to sign a contract with WWE. He did not get anymore money from WWE than his previous contract with them so he did not use TNA to up his value.

Foley said that he was familiar with the TNA product and has watched some shows as well as knowing many TNA wrestlers. He was hoping that with their Spike TV show debuting in October, they would be a sucessful competition to the WWE. His new WWE contract will include some wrestling matches in the future although not that many.

-C

nekkid

Reaction score
That would have been great if Foley went to TNA... They need a boost, and that would have been huge. Who do you think the first ones to defect to TNA will be?

The_Thief

Reaction score
TNA would get killed in a Monday night war with Raw. They don't have the talent to survive...you think Smackdown is boring, wait til TNA shows up.

nekkid

Reaction score
Get killed? I don't know. You might be urprised.. People really want to see some comp for Vinnie Mac. I definaely don't think that that they would win right away but also I don't know if they would get "killed".

They have some great talent down there. I think AJ styles might be the best/most exciting in-ring performer right now. Also, you know a tn of WWE guys are gonna jump ship if TNA can pay decent (especially if they are on on mondays).

I agree TNA's product is very boring (not matches, but TV excitement) however it can only get better.

Smackdown is f'n bad right now I'm thinking about just taking off my tivo for good.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Aj is about it. Right now Rayven is there champ....Rayven! Does anyone really want him to hear him talk on Mondays??? They also got Abyss, and he doesn't talk. Most of there card is cruiserweight's, pretty boring, great wrestling though, just not entertaining enough. You also got Jarret running around yelling at everybody and in the title mix, it would get KILLED agaist Raw. Yup...KILLED!

Dillon

Reaction score
At Daily Wrestling.com has a picture of Stacy Keibler and the Rock walking out of a night club together.Also Lita and Matt Hardy are trying to work thing out.

Last edited:

Chuck67

Reaction score
As TNA prepares for its primetime cable debut, a prominent focus is securing names big enough to attract mainstream professional wrestling fans. While the names "AJ Styles" and "Christopher Daniels" mean very little to the average WWE fan, names like "Bret Hart" and "Sting" do. Both of those names are being courted by TNA, but few believe either will appear on the debut of Impact.

Sources state that TNA has been having trouble reaching Sting, while Bret Hart will likely not seriously consider a TNA deal until after WWE releases his DVD.

Kevin Nash, however, will likely work with TNA this fall. Nash appears on the poster for "Bound For Glory" and while apparently not signed to a written deal, is said to be on very good terms with TNA. Of course, with WWE reportedly making an aggressive attempt to draw big names away from TNA, if the two can't reach a deal soon, it's possible he could end up back in the number one wrestling promotion.

WWE will air hour one of Friday Night SmackDown this week on WWE.com. The reason for this is because of the fundraising concert on Friday that will air on all six broadcast networks in the US. Hour two featuring Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero in a steel cage and JBL vs. Batista in a Texas Bull Rope match for the World Heavyweight Championship, which will air at 9 pm Eastern on UPN.

So viewers in the United States and the United Kingdom will have to check out the first hour of Friday Night SmackDown on WWE.com but the reason that they are doing a two hour taping is because markets such as the Canadian market will air the show in its entirety.

-C

Chuck67

Reaction score
From wwe.com-

A “Night of Champions” is scheduled for Monday Night RAW’s
homecoming to the USA Network on Oct. 3.

Many former WWE Champions will be making their return to RAW on Oct. 3,
including Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley
and Triple H. Even Mr. McMahon himself will make an appearance!!!

All of this is in addition to current WWE Champion John Cena and
former WWE Champions Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Kurt Angle
and Ric Flair being a part of the historic, star-studded evening.

-C

Dillon

Reaction score
WWE is talking to X-Pac about coming back to the WWE.A rumor was going around the WWE. That Kevin Nash was coming back but that wasn't true.The WWE doesn't want Nash back.