• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Chuck67

Reaction score
WWE casually presenting a suicide storyline to establish the morbid
nature of the Hell in a Cell match. The message? Just another day.
Just another death. Just another member of the "WWE family" who
couldn't handle life without the loving embrace of the company.

Oh yeah, and back to the ring because, as we all know, the show
must go on. *sigh*

Not exactly a smart storyline, even without Eddie Guerrero tragic
death 5 weeks ago. It speaks to the incredible tone deafness of 60 year old,
whacked out Vince McMahon, and the fact that no one in WWE has the
balls to challenge him or even protect him from his own bad instincts.

-C

nekkid

Reaction score
I missed that PPV chuck. What exactly happened...

Chuck67

Reaction score
Josh Matthews interviewed the owner of the Friendly Tap, former WWE ref Tim White, who drank beer and did shots, but didn't look very friendly. Josh asked him how his shoulder is doing. White took another swig of beer and then began to break down. They went to footage of White getting thrown into the side of the Hell in a Cell in 2002 and it ending his ref career. White couldn't get himself to answer Josh's questions about life after Hell in a Cell. He finally spoke: "Hell in a Cell ruined my life. I've been in pain for over two years and took it out on everyone I know. My wife left me. My friends are all gone. I got nothin'. You know what pain is? I don't think you do." He talked about all kinds of medical problems he's having, including IBS, irritable bowel syndrome. "I got everything there is and nothing to live for," he said. "Everything is gone. Get away from me." Josh said, "On behalf of everybody in WWE, we'd like to wish you a very white Christmas." White took out a rifle. White cocked the gun and walked off. Then Josh begged him not to do it. The rifle then fired. Josh jerked his head away and couldn't look. The first suicide on WWE PPV history. The crowd seemed mostly disinterested, and there were a few boos. It's that groaner moment where WWE takes things a step too far.

-C

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Didn't see the Tim White segment you mentioned - but the WWE seem to really be testing the boundries lately

for example ...

1. Eddie Gurreros passing had pretty disrespectful story-line spin-offs
2. The Tim White Suicide reference
3. And just recently The Melina v Batista r@p3 allegation storyline.
4. Vince's parody of JR's colon surgery

just to name a few

Anyone else think this is just bad for Wrestling? - or is nothing off Limits?

Having said that tho' WWE has done some good things, I am not American, but even i felt proud watching the tribute to the Troops show

I also enjoyed Carlito v Victoria this week.

nekkid

Reaction score
Vince has done a lot of crazy shit in the past. But the things that he did in the late 90's that pushed the envelope equaled ratings (the attitude era). So to say its bad for wrestling IMO is tough to say.

If Vince didn't push the envelope there might not be a WWE today. The difference is that when Vince raised the bar in the past most of the time when he did it, it was shocking and relevant to a storyline most of the time. Now it seems to be neither.

I think that the WWE needs to get its sense of humor back. The show used to be hilarious but now its just kind of bland. (Especially SMACKDOWN!)

Chuck67

Reaction score
Vince is at his best when there's competition- The best
of the 'Attitude Era' happened when WCW started beating
Vince in the ratings with Nitro. Now he's trying to 're-invent'
the times but he's overdoing it with distasteful storylines
or comments. That's why The Rock and Stone Cold aren't
too pleased to be associated with the company these days.

-C

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well, we never saw that coming? Finally the crappy Champ (sorry honda!) is gone, dead, he is done! We have a new WWE Champion! But it isn't anyone that we expected, no one from the elimination chsmber, its EDGE, he cashed in his 'Money in the Bank' contract and speared Cena to the mat! To those like me who were enjoying the boo's but we're pissed off when Cena won! This is a glorious day! Cuck Fena!!!

On a side note Batista was injuried last night, his tricep I believe, and Stephanie is pregnant!

nekkid

Reaction score
Wow, nice. Finally WWE does something that no one prediced. I am not really sold on Edge as WWE champ though. They really need to give it to Angle. IMO.

Dillon

Reaction score
All I can say about Edge be champ.It's about time.I hope the Marky Marky wanna be never gets the title back.

Strike22

Reaction score
What did everybody think about the "Live Sex Celebration" on Raw, Lita is looking sooooooo HOT. Vince is trying out more shocking storylines now, I wonder what he'll do next.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah Lita did look hot Strike your right, but I'm miss her actually wrestling, Edge as champ is a great move. As I'm sure many of you know I'm not a Cena fan he had become boring and the glorious boo that had greated him over the past month or so was a sign of the end of his title reign! However I'm unsure as to how long edge will hold the title for?
Rumble is shaping up to be a gd show, especially with the return of RVD, his been out for like 2 years!!
I hope that the WWE does something with Lashley, he has the abilty to be a big player however the lack of mike time is hurting him big time?
For all those that don't know there was a dark match before RAW, it involved two individuals who I enjoyed very much during their first run together, and I was disapointed when it ended. I hope that this time they'll last longer than '3 Minutes'???

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I hope you all enjoy Kurt Angle as World Heavyweight Champion.. He won the battle royal for the title batista just vacated due to his Triceps injury...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is the single greatest week in wrestling history!! First Cena lose's his title and now Kurt Angle is the New World Heavyweight Champion!!!!

Chuck67

Reaction score
Some of you watching RAW probably noticed during Lita
and Edge's LIVE SEX segment the TV screen went black.

That was editing done by the USA network. You were still able
to hear the audio and you heard the crowd pop and Coach say
that "Well, we ARE live you know".

Anyway, reason the screen went black is because the wrong
camera was on and you saw Lita moving underneath the covers
(when Edge apparantly "went down" to take off her panties. When
they showed her move the covers for him to make space for him
to move, her entire left breast was exposed on air. (and on the
Titantron thus the HUGE pop!) Attached is the link for the video:

http://www.thebestthereis.co.uk/goof/GOOF-I_See_BOOB.mpg

Enjoy!!

-C

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
I think they should have turned Cena heel instead of making him lose the strap. Thats the same thing the Rock did when he was getting boo'ed and it turned out great for him. As far as Edge, blah, the belt looks funny on him, he's too thin. Besides he screwed Matt. Speaking of Matt he must be regreting not going to TNA because he's backed to being jobbed out. And what the hells up with Simon Deans new Tag Team, maybe they should be called the Goldbergs.

bwd23

Reaction score
Seeing as RVD is coming back, anyone think just maybe Edge winning the title earlier than expected is a set up for Wrestlemania and a potential match for a title change to someone who deserved it long ago,RVD. (please god, lucifer, whoever but HHH) If the WWE wants to bring in one helluva an angle not why have RVD win it and set up an ECW vs. WWE PPV with the title at stake. That might draw in several more PPV buys...hell they got last year's PPV to use as a back drop (should they be smart and attempt something borrowed and something new) An invasion angle (mind you smartly played) is the injection the WWE has needed for a while...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah sounds great except you forgot one thing...HHH! As long as he's still breathing he'll find away to get the belt back, at the moment having Edge and Angle as Champs is great, I've wanted Angle to have a Championship for the past few months now...but that because I hate Cena!!
Yes RVD is coming back but unless he gets the chance to be the RVD from ECW then he still be just the 'thumbs guy' again, yes he can have amazing matches, yes he can win titles but the WWE has a policy...If you can talk the talk then you wont get shit! This is the same with Lashley, he's got size, strength and a great look but he hasnt said a word?
An Invasion Angle, yeah thats been done, twice infact, I loved both of these times as it brought new characters and new story lines with them, but I just don't think people would sit through another one?
We've got a TLC match on RAw this wek Edge vs Ric Flair, that and Angle vs HBK which could make a very good RAW!

justboy

Reaction score
man you gotta love angle. i so happy he got the belt.

hes apparently facing taker at no way out, which means if hes defending his title at rumble hes gonan defend it.

Dillon

Reaction score
The WWE offer Brett Hart a storyline.That would have been a feud with Vince.Having one or more matches but Hart said he didn't want to do it.The WWE have done very thing to get Hart to come back but he doesn't want too.

nekkid

Reaction score
They should honestly give up on the bret hart thing. Its been done to death, there have been books written, documentaries made, dvd's made, its been thrown into WCW and WWE stry lines numerous times, it happened almost a decade ago, and finally not to mention Bret Hart is a god damned stroke victim. Who is he gonna wrestle May young? Sure in his day he was one of the best if not the best but its over now, at least i hope it is soon.

I was wondering why in the hell are they giving Mark Henry such a big push?? He is aweful in the ring, he has been injured for most of his bizarre 10 year contract, and he looks like The Predator. I can't believe they gave him the win last night over Rey rey. what a joke. They are truley lost in the wwe.