• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

KenBarkley

Reaction score
I agree... I've been watching wrestling for a long, long time now and The Royal Rumble was always one of my favorites but this year's main event really sucks. Mark Henry doesn't deserve to be in the main event.

Bret Hart - I believe he was the best in the busniess at his time. He got hurt and cannot do it anymore. In a interview i saw he said he was very happy. If that's the case then leave him alone. Even though i would love to see him make a comeback but i'm sure that will never happen.

Strike22

Reaction score
I have one more thing to add to this.

Could somebody please tell me why is Fit Finlay wrestling again? it doesn't make sense.

And I agree with you guys about Mark Henry, he should NOT be in the title bout, I guess vince has finally run out of storylines.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok Mark Henry's there cause he had a 10 year contact with the company, this is his last push, who knows where it'll get him, I imagine that Angle will make the match (I mean can any of you see Henry beating Angle??). Henry reminds me of a guerilla with that big nose, anyone rember the days of sexual chocolate??
The Rumble has always been a favourite event of mine, this is mainly due to the unpredictability of the match and knowing that with each new addition you will see a different form of wrestling. I myself heard a number of weeks ago who was due (at that time) to win the rumble however this was before Cena lost the title and Angle won his, so I am unaware if the plans for the rumble have changed or not??
Fit Finlay is there because....Smackdown has run out of new young talent so there dragging all the old guys back to the ring...we'll see sargent slaughter next week!!! Respect to Finlay though I mean he has been working with Diva's and has helped to turn out some pretty desent 'wrestling' matches, for example the street fight between Trish and victoria at Survivour Series '03(?) that was a quality match and is one of the best Womens titles matches that I have seen!!
I seriously doubt that we will ever see Bret wrestle again, I'll be honest I was only 12 or 13 when he got 'screwed' and wasn't that into wrestling at the time! Would I like to see him wrestle? yes, yes I would and he himself said that if he could have a matxh he would like to wrestle Kurt Angle, I believe that that match would be breathtaking!

nekkid

Reaction score
Fit Finlay. I agree, what is the point? The only thing that I can think of is that he must have requested one last run or something.

Actually, I have changed my attitude about the bret hart thing. I want him to have a match. I want this to happen so that it is finally over. If he has a match, and that means the whole thing is over then I am all for it.

If I had it my way, I would have Bret Hart come out with HBK and Mcmahon and just have Bret cut a killer promo like he is very capable of doing.

I actually think that heel Bret Hart right at the end of his WWF run was some of the best work not only that he has done, but that anyone has done "If I was gonna give the U.S. an enima I would start right here is Philidelphia" Its funny because in Wrestling with shadows, he really despised doing it.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Finlay sucks, always has, but he sure did kick Hardy's ass, so I'm gonna give him a chance.

Allright guys, Rumble picks, lets hear'em. My winner of the Rumble is....none other the Triple H. Who you guys think or want?

KenBarkley

Reaction score
Rumble Winner.... Hmmmm I'm going with Kane. He's due for a title shot. I'm not a huge fan of his but i think he can do it.

Strike22

Reaction score
For the Royal Rumble I'm going to agree with Ken, think Kane will probably win it all, but I would also like to see somebody that nobody expects to win, like Bobby Lashley, although it wont happen yet becuase hes too new, but that would be pretty cool.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
My pick to win the Rumble - Shelton Benjamin

He's had some amazing bouts lately, too bad about the "Shelton's Mamma" storyline - that sucks! - he has been on the end of some narrow losses/ bad ref decisions lately perhaps he's due for a significant win soon.
His match with Shawn Michaels last week was impressive.

But you guys could be right picking Kane - a win (and a title shot) might help him hype up his upcoming movie "See no evil"

Strike22

Reaction score
I want to ask you guys something, I've been watching TNA, what do guys think about Sting coming back? And do you think Christian Cage can get the title away from Jeff Jarret?

Darius

Reaction score
Wrestling

I watch wrestling every week, and really enjoy it. I am kind of beginning to wonder about the conversation in this thread though... you all know that wrestling is fake right? There are 'Creative consultants' that not only script the story lines, but also who wins as well. I can see the point that they may give Kane a win at the Royal Rumble, to hype a movie... as well as it being believeable that he is big enough to pull off an over the top rope win. The WWE does have some really crappy story lines on the go though-
1-Mark Henry... Sexual Choclate was stupid enough, this is worse.
2-Shelton Benjiman- Mammas boy... a great athlete, but no personality... he has no charactor (Vince give him a leave of absence to develop a new charactor, it worked for Steve Austin. He was a complete washout until he watched a show on serial killers, and copied the 'stone cold' attitude.
3-Shawn Michaels- I had enough of this guy after the Midnight Rockers, and that was 15 years ago. Then D Generaton X, and on... and on.
4-The Boogeyman- How 80's is this stupid charactor?
5-Vicera- I thought he was bad as Mable, lose some weight!!!
6- Simon Dean- A lot of hype before he began, and then nothing!

The only 'new' Superstar that I like that has been added in the last year or so... Carlito. He is a good athlete, an interesting charactor, and plays a great 'heel'.
Well agree, or not... that is my two cents.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey Darius your right there is a lot of bad stuff but come there always has been and there always will be you gotta take the ruff with the smooth! Yeah Randy Orton will win this sunday...why? Destiny
Seeing sting back in the ring is good but I kinda feel that everything has been done, and I was really excited that Christian Cage was joining TNA but now I fel he'll be lost behind Sting, I just hope they don't forget about the amazing talent thats already on their roster!

Dillon

Reaction score
Monday Raw next week.Infor has shocking winner.The Rock has talk to Vince about WM.The Rock want to have a match with Brett Hart.I don't think that will happen.

The_Thief

Reaction score
I like the Boogeyman, he fixed that bitches face and his special effects are cool.

Dillon

Reaction score
SPOILER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rumor has it the winner of RR is Rey Mysterio but WM main event will be Angle vs. Orton.Another WM bout being talked about Undertaker vs. Mary Henry.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
** SPOILER & OPINION **
Damn! - my Shelton prediction didn't happen

Pretty bold move - having Rey win the rumble, but really if he won the WWE heavyweight at wrestlemania - who could he defend it against? - Rey vs any of the true contenders at the moment seems to me like a fairly one sided bout

BTW I'm over the whole "doing this for Eddie" thing. - can we move on please!

Say what you like about Cena - his entrance was Impressive you gotta admit - i was surprised he got the belt back so quickly.

Angle v Mark henry was boring! - and the ultimate pinfall scenario was weak (i think this has more to do with Mark Henry than it does with Angle - who usually can make any bout look good)

Ashley v Mickey James was boring too neither are up to PPV standard yet.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WTF!!! Cena you little shit, your time will come dam it now I want Hunter to get the belt back, I'd rather sit through the Game chatting for 20 minutes than sit through another 'same old same old' Cena match! I mean come on the STFU! On other news Rey-Rey did it! WTF! I mean can anyone truly see Rey being and kind of Champ past say US or Intercontinetal!

RVD loooked great as well, heres hoping he gets the mic time that he deserves!

I'm not sure how many of you have seen him but I was able to see Paul Burchill in action a few weeks agho and I was very impressed, he is able to move around the ring well and has some very dominating moves including a backflip rockbottom which is wild to see and a knee from the top rope that he dilivers to the small of the back! I was most disapointed that he was not in the rumble, especially as they included Goldust!!??? Anyway I was very impressed with Lashley mainly due to that throw he gave to the Big Show!

I feel that certain rules should change when it come to the Rumble! I feel that the individuals who had a match should be able to enter the Rumble as well! I mean Simon Dean, Sylvan, Booker T. These all seemed like space fillers to me it would have ben much more entertaining to have JBL and Boogyman instead.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
phynix said:
I feel that certain rules should change when it come to the Rumble! I feel that the individuals who had a match should be able to enter the Rumble as well! I mean Simon Dean, Sylvan, Booker T. These all seemed like space fillers to me it would have ben much more entertaining to have JBL and Boogyman instead.

I totally agree, doing that would indicate a lack of depth in both Raw & Smackdown stables though

In my opinion it shows that;
1. The WWE have perhaps let too many superstars slip thru the cracks & over to rival organisations

2. A big vote of no confidence to the emerging new talent.

Dillon

Reaction score
Raw tonight rematch Edge and Cena.RVD returns.HHH long promo.Rumor AJ Pierrzynski may be on Raw.

KenBarkley

Reaction score
I was reading a site saying that Sting might be on his way to the WWE, anyone else here that? That would be great!