• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

a liquor question

bacardi

Reaction score
what is club soda and tonic water used for? i always see them in stores but I've never actually used them. I don't see them on menus and i don't recall seeing them in my little recipe book( it was a gift). are they used in substitute for coke/pepsi or juice or are they actually part of cocktails like grenadine? if anybody knows let me know i'm always lookin for different drink combos to try.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i drink and have for the past 20 years scotch and club soda.
it doesnt dilute the taste like (coke etc) but unlike water makes it a bit fizzy.

bacardi

Reaction score
so its a substitute for soda. is it only for dark liquor or is it good with both?

and i love your avatar :)

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
friends drink gin and tonic which I find very disgusting but does look cool under black light.....it's like a soda water

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so its a substitute for soda. is it only for dark liquor or is it good with both?

and i love your avatar :)

its best with what i call blonde scotches (Dewars , Cutty Shark , J&B etc) , you wouldnt want to mix it in a expensive ages scotch such as Johny Walker Blue Label , 18 yrd Old Crown Royal etc. basically it fizzes you scotch a bit but does not dilute the taste as in adding coke.

and yea the avatar describes alot of the picture posts here lately:eek::eek:

Gatorman

Reaction score
In addition to gin, tonic (or quinine water) can also be mixed with rum (try it with Myer's dark rum) or vodka. Use lime (which I prefer) or lemon. It's kind of an acquired taste but not near as sweet as Coke or Seven Up.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Gin and tonic is my drink of choice. Prefer Bombay (Sapphire) and if that's not available, Beefeater. Love vodka as well (Swedish of course! :razz:) but not with tonic. Not much of a dark liquor drinker, unless of course that's all that's available!