• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
You and I have discussed this in the past both publicly and privately, but I have to reiterate this. Moderators cannot have "different standards" on the same forum. This leads to inconsistency, imbalance and unfairness, and not a little confusion for the posters as to what can or cannot be posted. It's hugely offensive when entire galleries and hours of work are decimated by one moderator, who does not discuss and behaves with belligerent rudeness, when another moderator will leave similar galleries for other people untouched and unaffected.

The fact remains that some actresses/models never appear naked so one must take what one can, while others approach clothing as an option or an inconvenience. A complete forum will probably have to find a way to make room for all. Perhaps with a subsection for clothed/TV/Red carpet etc. I don't know what the solution is but whatever it is should be decided upon and quickly, with changes implemented as soon as possible in a consistent and comprehensive manner

Something is either correct or it is not. I left once, some time ago, over this issue, and though I returned eventually I will not post again until the matter is resolved. I have had too any arguments with people of low IQ, high arrogance and zero manners over it. It's clear I'm not the only one fed up to the back teeth with the lack of consistency across the board.
spot on. Fact that he was banned and someone did that to his name description just underlines what he was saying.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
spot on. Fact that he was banned and someone did that to his name description just underlines what he was saying.
This thread was started by a member who thinks that NCF is losing the N.
Bond is someone who wants to ignore the N.
Bond was banned, he didn't leave.
When a banned user starts a new account in order to rehash arguments without any positive input, then you have to wonder why he was banned the first time.
We are trying to put the N back in NCF, so a few people are going to overreact when their posts are pulled or edited.

Anyone who thinks that a mod is treating them unfairly just has to report any PMs that support this, then all the staff will be aware of what is happening.

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
This thread was started by a member who thinks that NCF is losing the N.
Bond is someone who wants to ignore the N.
Bond was banned, he didn't leave.
When a banned user starts a new account in order to rehash arguments without any positive input, then you have to wonder why he was banned the first time.
We are trying to put the N back in NCF, so a few people are going to overreact when their posts are pulled or edited.

Anyone who thinks that a mod is treating them unfairly just has to report any PMs that support this, then all the staff will be aware of what is happening.

I didn't know he was banned before but thought his points were valid now. I've been on the receiving end of what he talks about and it's all very well saying forward PMs but if there are none and you don't know who cut the hell out of your posts then theres no way to report anything or to know who to report it too. The point I made ages ago was when my posts were ripped to shreds was if you want to only feature nude shots then you have to delete 90% of everything posted and if you aren't going to do that then you can't pick and choose. From that pov I agree with Bond totally. People who feel unfairly edited have a point and it's got nothing to do with growing up. If your posts are fine but mine are edited then I have a reason to feel hard done by.
And even if he was banned, changing his name description to insult him is a piss poor way to behave and shows the attitude that's held in general by those who have the power to do things like this. It's out of order

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I didn't know he was banned before but thought his points were valid now. I've been on the receiving end of what he talks about and it's all very well saying forward PMs but if there are none and you don't know who cut the hell out of your posts then theres no way to report anything or to know who to report it too. The point I made ages ago was when my posts were ripped to shreds was if you want to only feature nude shots then you have to delete 90% of everything posted and if you aren't going to do that then you can't pick and choose. From that pov I agree with Bond totally. People who feel unfairly edited have a point and it's got nothing to do with growing up. If your posts are fine but mine are edited then I have a reason to feel hard done by.
And even if he was banned, changing his name description to insult him is a piss poor way to behave and shows the attitude that's held in general by those who have the power to do things like this. It's out of order

There are rules here for a reason. If people follow them then they don't get their names changed to a nice new colour. I had my posts edited in the beginning and even had a few warnings from the mods but it made me a better poster and got me to respected member status.

A final point, if people don't like how the forum is moderated they don't have to stay it's as simple as that!

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
There are rules here for a reason. If people follow them then they don't get their names changed to a nice new colour. I had my posts edited in the beginning and even had a few warnings from the mods but it made me a better poster and got me to respected member status.

A final point, if people don't like how the forum is moderated they don't have to stay it's as simple as that!

Exactly. Don't have to stay. Don't have to post. That attitude's why this board is so lackluster compared to others. As I see it Bond didn't break any rules he just spoke his mind and made some points that many would agree with, me included. Someone in a position of power didn't like that so they binned him. I was reading in and I expected it. It happens whenever someone criticises. As for being a better poster that's a matter of interpretation and is subject to interpretation from mods who can't agree on what is or isn't right. which is what makes posting anything here for fun pointless. The only ones who do are the ones making money from it. It's idiotic but it is the how things are and no one even wants to try to straighten things out and get consistent because that would mean admitting there's a problem in the first place. That'll never happen