• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
Seeing as you contribute so much to this forum you'll be sorely missed, bye then.

I contributed plenty. It was ripped to shit by some anonymous twat without word or explanation even though I was doing what everyone else is doing but with people not represented on this board so I deleted it all and stopped. I posted an explanation of that too but big surprise that was deleted too. Wasting my time no one to talk to about it and no way to find out what fuckwit was targeting me specifically.Even if I did find out this is the attitude Id get if I tried to rais an issue and then just get banned. Pointless. Its not as though I was posting reels of some daytime TV bint sitting on a couch or some Australian daytime soap clips. And your reply is exactly why discussing this is a waste of time that brings nothing but grief for anyone who hasnt drunk the coolade. Its stupid idiotic and blind to think the only people with any right to speak out are the ones who post loads all day long. By that logic the people running this board should be the cash whores. then again maybe thats what happened.

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/t210993-rebekah-elmaloglou.html

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/t90550-louise-minchin.html

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/t91550-carol-kirkwood.html

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?p=707821#post707821

I clicked on celeb video and these are in the first ten on the list I dont see how anyone can say it's ok for some people to post threads like this but then tear down people who find shots or video of people that go as far as someone has. Its not enough to say diferent mods have different standards because those posters then have a right to say give me the mod who thinks my stuff is ok then or put up clear rules in eery section according to each moderator so we dont end up wasting hours of our lives just so some nameless faceless dick can delete it all or "edit" it because he knows better. Anyway you slice it its not fair.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I contributed plenty.

Cough cough, ahem, 7 posts in 11 months, even posts you've had deleted show up in your total posts, enough said. I'm ending this discussion before it gets any more sublime and ridiculous. See ya!

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
Cough cough, ahem, 7 posts in 11 months, even posts you've had deleted show up in your total posts, enough said. I'm ending this discussion before it gets any more sublime and ridiculous. See ya!

"Cough cough, ahem, 7 posts in..." a few days then I deleted everything and gave it up as an exercise in pissing into the wind. And you still ignore my original point. You're playing the numbers game instead of addressing issues which means you give more weight to the cash whores than to sensible points and you don't address the real contradictions which Bond pointed out and got him banned and which i just showed up. The fact that you make that argument at all just shows the truth in everything I'm saying. Your arguments are crap and even trying to discuss this to get some order and consistency so people can contribute productivly is a bigger waste of time than posting in the hope your stuff will be left alone and not deleted.

Last edited:

grandami

Reaction score
Lili Simmons,Baby Norman,Odette Annable,Trieste Kelly Dunn @ Banshee s02e02 hdtv720p

s6ih1fgaxvp6.jpg
[/URL]

44mb | mkv/h264 | ac-3/384kps/6c | 1:49 | 1280 x 720 | 3000kbps | 23,976fps

BansheeS2E2.zip - 44.50 MB