• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Reclaimed_gkf

Reaction score
can someone tell me the purpose of passwords?

WinRAR allows you to encrypt files and filenames within a RAR by using a password. This comes in handy to avoid having files reported by authorities. They (copyright owners) sweep the WWW searching for file names and keywords. Encrypting filenames doesn't help them along in this mission of destroying our uploads. Whether it actually makes much of a difference is up for debate, I suppose. The biggest factor is simply renaming the files that are ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** to something more abstract.

If you see posts requiring a password, I'd suggest getting in the habit of (a) writing down the password before your download finishes, or (b) bookmarking/shortcutting the post for future reference. Most people on the WWW do not use passwords anyway, so it's not much of a problem.

As for images of fully-clothed women being posted; I'm not completely opposed to this. I quite enjoy seeing Christina Hendricks' huge tits attempting to burst out of expensive dresses. Technically the photos feature no nudity, but for a lot of celebrities that's the best we'll ever get: non-nude cocktease photos.

Personally my biggest pet peeve is when people post short crummy low quality animated gifs of segments of videos that have already been posted, or videos that are easily & readily available... Talk about a downgrade.

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
so now if you try and help other members its against the rules i made a comment (you can no longer download for free with secureupload it forces you to regester and i did then it asks for payment)and this gets me an infraction after reading the problems with secureupload i tried the steps and it still did not work so i posted the above and got a point really and it still does not work

BooBooTheBear

Reaction score
so now if you try and help other members its against the rules i made a comment (you can no longer download for free with secureupload it forces you to regester and i did then it asks for payment)and this gets me an infraction after reading the problems with secureupload i tried the steps and it still did not work so i posted the above and got a point really and it still does not work

Unless youre a member of the club the best policy is to keep your head down and your mouth shut. All you get for trying is insults and infractions. This board is hostile and alot of the mods are clear bullies.

ElPsyCongroo

Reaction score
Hard to enter this topic but i'll try!
I don't think the problem is that there is less "nude" in this forum right now. Every "nude" pictures are usually posted in the day they are released. And after some with "clothes" are posted too. Bus who's to blame? Lot's of people still "thank" for those post(ok not a lot but even a great photo don't go over 100 thx usually...), so this mean people coming to this topic like those posts. After maybe some of them should not be posted but they usually are removed quite fast.
And to be honest, how many people from the forum are posting photos? 20-30(less I think)? Don't think there are really more of them. I try to add some if I find something interresting but I don't like posting cleavage photos or so, so I don't really have a lot of post but I try to do my best. But look at you "sydbarrett", you are complaining when you have maybe writen less than 20 post(and less than 5 for the photos...). So what are you crying for? Instead of that, if you think it might change, just made some research and help us!!!
Sometime, there are like 5 new posts in the photo section so it's easy for the mods to check it but sometime, 40-45. And they have an IRL life too. So don't cry for some clothes pics.

@gokkunfanatic: I agree for the gifs but some people(like me), don't go to video section. I only look at the pics i want to see. So some people might find easier to see bad quality gif that will upload in 5 sec than downloading videos that will take 15min for 30sec of the same thing, even in HD.

ps: sorry for my English, I tried not to make any mistake but I can't be sure as I'm not English ;).

Ruffah

Reaction score
@ De Trein Van Zes Uur Tien (NL 1999)

Title : Rifka_Lodeizen_-_De_Trein_Van_Zes_Uur_Tien-(NL1999)-RUFFAH.avi - 31.1 MiB
Duration : 1mn 43s
Res : 720 x 400 @ 25.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 2 322 Kbps
Audio : MP3 - 192 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Download:

** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/1ob1yhmn
or
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/gNzKcUpUKT47

Last edited:

Garry1

Reaction score
Sexy Pattycake - Eskimo GoGo ( 16 January 2014)

oSTWxia-sexypattycake-1401160108_tn.jpg

356 pics/50.5 mb/600x350/jpg

Download

Eskimo Gogo.rar

Last edited: