• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

Brianwp

Reaction score
And while I'm at it, and low-life motherfuckers that make a living off of other people's misfortune can fuck off...

You know who I mean..banks, that make a fortune on things like overdraft fees, transfer fees, you're breathing my air fees, etc. Then there's the banks and mortgage companies who are now infamous for making bad loans, getting bailed out by taxpayers, then foreclosing on taxpayers...they can definitely fuck off. There's a special place in hell for them. And, of course, your run of the mill douchebags, like lawyers, bill collectors, and of course, pawnbrokers. They're in a class of their own. A particularly vicious breed of bloodsuckers, who make a fortune on completely down and out people...they can most definitely fuck off.

(And eat shit and die in hell).

riverrat

Reaction score
The spice twins can fuckoff for not showing their tits. How long do we have to wait?:eyebulge:

UtahRugbyGuy

Reaction score
The BCS and anyone who thinks college football doesn't need a playoff is not only totally stupid but they CAN FUCK OFF!!!

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The guy who sang "It never rains in Southern California" can go fuck off.. my hair is wet and I am cold after going to and from my car... booooo...

Momesso

Reaction score
Craigslist's scammers and spammers and craigslist itself can fuck off.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly and any of those right wingers who just make shit up and spout off their bullshit like it's the Gospel can fuck off...

Reminds me of my mother in law. They think that regardless of how illogical their argument is, if they yell it loud enough, people will believe it. And sadly, they do.

riverrat

Reaction score
Cheating wives, highway patrolmen and people who drive slow in the left lane can fuckoff:breathefi

skig

Reaction score
People in the UK who drive in the middle lane of motorways can FUCK RIGHT OFF

griff1958uk

Reaction score
Assholes who park right next to me in a car park that is COMPLETLEY empty.
All you are are Feekin sheep.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
President Hosni Mubarak can fuck right off and give his people democracy.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I like Hosni Mubarak. Cause, you know...I hate Arabs.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why? Because it's trendy? Did you have this sentiment 3 weeks ago? It's like people with "Free Tibet" bumper stickers. Most folks don't even know where Tibet is, or why it should be free...it's just a bunch of populist nonsense.

Now if someone said "Free Western Sahara" or "Free Ebadon" or "Down with Nursultan Nazarbayev" or some other despot, I'd respect that...since it ain't trendy and requires some thought.

Last edited:

riverrat

Reaction score
The entire officiating crew at the superbowl can fuckoff!!! That was some terrible calling against the steelers:bah:

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Why? Because it's trendy? Did you have this sentiment 3 weeks ago? It's like people with "Free Tibet" bumper stickers. Most folks don't even know where Tibet is, or why it should be free...it's just a bunch of populist nonsense.

Now if someone said "Free Western Sahara" or "Free Ebadon" or "Down with Nursultan Nazarbayev" or some other despot, I'd respect that...since it ain't trendy and requires some thought.

Nothing to do with being trendy or the fact that I haven't vocally gotten on the bandwagon of wanting the corrupt President of Kazakhstan to be ousted by his people or Europe's last dictator Alexander Lukashenko to be strung from a lampost like "Il Duce". It's that all humans have the right to freedom and democracy and that the people of Egypt actually have the chance of telling the despot Mubarak (who by the way has been kept in power by the US for the last 30 years) to actually fuck off!

Now let's see about Hugo Chavez ....

rich2rob

Reaction score
If the mods reckon what I am about to write is wrong then I apologise, but I am going to tell a noob where to go.

The noob called vitalize can fuck off for sending me a private message to join his advertisement backed forum.

Did anybody else get this private message?

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If the mods reckon what I am about to write is wrong then I apologise, but I am going to tell a noob where to go.

The noob called vitalize can fuck off for sending me a private message to join his advertisement backed forum.

Did anybody else get this private message?

You can report a private message to the staff and we would have taken care of it.. click
report.gif

in the upper right corner of the message...
He has been banned.. because all spammers can in fact FUCK OFF...