• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skip rapidshare counter with Firefox

Should we ban Rapidshare?

• Total voters

darklordzoidberg

Reaction score
I can't get around rapidshares download limit as I have a static IP.

The happy hour is just no countdown or security question.

I believe they used to have a happy hour where their was now download limit for free users.

dagger

Reaction score
They've just eliminated the waiting period between downloads for free users, possibly forever!

According to their news release from July 2nd:

No more captchas - higher flexibility for premium users

By eliminating the captchas we simplified the use of RapidShare's free services significantly. In addition, free-users can now upload and download bigger files (up to 200 megabyte). Anyhow, to protect RapidShare from congestion caused by automated downloading, we limited the maximum download speed for free‐users to 500 kilobit per second. To compensate for that, they do not have to wait anymore until starting a succeeding download.
Try it out. They're not kidding. :)

tatchan

Reaction score
i don't also like RS. I like box.net. Why people don't upload pics or video s on this host it's very easy to dl. direct links number one!!!

tatchan

Reaction score
unfortunately i also have this problem. My IP is China,so im limited downloadings hix hix. sometimes i remain this :your IP address is 203.160.1.72 is downloading pls wait until downloadings finish, on the whole. but last time i haven't downloaded any files. haizz who can explain me !!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I sometimes have same problem, but I fix it by turning off and then on my router.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
unfortunately i also have this problem. My IP is China,so im limited downloadings hix hix. sometimes i remain this :your IP address is 203.160.1.72 is downloading pls wait until downloadings finish, on the whole. but last time i haven't downloaded any files. haizz who can explain me !!!

some person using 203.160.XXX.XXX is DLn from RS.
This means : you are probably not on a dedicated server with a unique IP.

You will just have to wait.

dls1

Mr. Nemcova
Reaction score
i don't also like RS. I like box.net. Why people don't upload pics or video s on this host it's very easy to dl. direct links number one!!!

I'll give it a try... upload something for me to download.. no problem.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Firefox Rapidshare Tool

I found this neat little script that checks to see if Rapidshare.com and Megaupload.com links are still active.

First you need to install Greasemonkey. Then click on this link, which will install the script. Then restart Firefox. If you want some info on the script itself, click here.

Sample shots

83-11.PNG

84-70.PNG

Some older Megaupload links won't show either way, and it doesn't work for rapidshare.de.

Last edited:

evilrick

celebs zips video man
Reaction score
I found this neat little script that checks to see if Rapidshare.com and Megaupload.com links are still active.

First you need to install Greasemonkey. Then click on this link, which will install the script. Then restart Firefox. If you want some info on the script itself, click here.

Sample shots

83-11.PNG

84-70.PNG

Some older Megaupload links won't show either way, and it doesn't work for rapidshare.de.
did not know you men here did not have this i would have posted when i got word about it ..

kayfabe420

Reaction score
It's only 11 dollars American for a 30 day for a RS account...I rescently bought a full yearand i think it was only like 60 some dollars.

SNOWTIGER

Reaction score
I don't like Rapidshare, never did, when i do need to uplaod a movie or big file, i use MegaUpload, I rarely download big files or movies.

besides why pay for pitures/movies when they can be gotten free somewhere on the net?.