• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
Really... What are the sites? I haven't seen a pay per view in a long time. Thanks

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only know that there are, but I don't which ones exact. These sites are talked about in different wrestling forums, but I have never really cared about them. Sorry about that :(

nekkid

Reaction score
ok, what do I search for? 'Live pay per view stream'?

M

Master's Apprentice

I'm from France, and i think i have one week delay with USA, yesterday i saw the Vickie's announcement "Edge, you will fight against The Undertaker".

Ooooooh yes ! Oooooh yes ! Ooooooooh yes ! Haha, twas awesome ! Just married, and already in a fight !

Anyway the double FU by Cena was awesome.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ric flair and wwe part ways; ric plans to move into other areas of television. Woo to tna?

Edibas

Reaction score
TNA is the first thing that pops into every wrestlingfan's head after a WWE Superstar leaves the company. But 'frankly I don't think that the Nature Boy is going to TNA. He is a loyal man and I think he's only making some appearences at some Indy Promotions but if he does come back to a mainstream company it'll be World Wrestling Entertainment.

nekkid

Reaction score
I'm gonna hold my opinion until I hear both sides of this one.

tforce

Reaction score
Flair's left WWE so he's free to do autograph appearances and such while his name is worth so much within wrestling. I expect him to rejoin the WWE family in a year or two after he's made the rounds.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Rey died the second he won the world heavyweight title!

Randy hurt in motorcycle crash out a further three months!

Unmasked kane vs unmasked rey? Wtf?

Edge; never seen him creepier, still not that great!

MVP needs a belt again! So does santino!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There's a chance that ortoms injury could be a work? With WWE trying to throw us off the possible return of randy as summerslam!

My picks!
Cm punk, HHH, Mark Henry, santino & beth, MVP, taker, Batista all to win their SS matches! HBK to stay heel turn would be great!

Last edited:

nekkid

Reaction score
my picks..

Taker
HH
punk
Matt Hardy
Cena
MVP
MIckie James and Kofi

ericasfan73

Reaction score
I was sure fooled by Rey Mysterios mask being in the bag. I thought for sure that it was Kanes old mask and he was gonna switch back to being the masked Kane again.

nekkid

Reaction score
I thought it was Kane's amsk at firts and then I thought when he said "He is dead", I thought he meant Paul Bearer. I thought Raw has been great the last few weeks.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Whatever it is, I hope they explain why it was Mysterio's mask in the bag. They are dragging it out!!! We've waited too long!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My pics for SS which is gonna suck.

Edge vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)
WWE Champion Triple H vs. The Great Khali
World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. JBL
ECW Champion Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy
John Cena vs. Batista
Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Jeff Hardy
Winners Take All Tag Team Match - Santino and Beth

I'm pretty sure that the Rey mask thing means partially that we're gonna see Fat Rey's return at Summerslam.

There's a chance that ortoms injury could be a work? With WWE trying to throw us off the possible return of randy as summerslam!

I really doubt that. I really don't think they'll do the same trick twice. They already wasted this on Cena.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There are reports out that jeff hardy as broken his neck during his match against Shelton benjamin. He had fluid drained from his elbow but that didn't go very well and he's now been taken off all dates for this weekend however still in for summerslam we'll have to wait and see what happens!!

Anybody else happy that mvp has a new finisher? Tazz called a drive by kick on smackdown either way it's better than that play maker he's been using that move is to old and has very little impact behind it!!

What dou guys think of the brian kendrick? I like this gimic and his mike skills impress me bit i'm more interested to see what big zek can do!!

Last edited:

DjMIAU

Reaction score
Edge vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)
WWE Champion Triple H vs. The Great Khali (by DQ)
World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. JBL
ECW Champion Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy
John Cena vs. Batista (hell turn?)
Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Jeff Hardy (Hardy might need some time off because of neck injury)
Winners Take All Tag Team Match - Santino and Beth