• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
He isaaaaaaaghhhgghhgh the Gameaaaagahgahaghagah

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've been begging for something desent to happen on Smackdown for weeks!! Recent rumors that Angle and Cena are to start a feud is music to my ears I'd love it even more if Kurt beat Cena!!

Sorry but I ever since Cena got that ridicules 'Spinner' Championship my love for him has slowly died to the point that I was cheering for JBL at Judgement Day!!

Hooray for Hell in the Cell its been a while, everybody place your bets on how long it will take before HHH is busted open!!

I tell ya I praying that Christian gets drafted to SD! He would be a great Champion!!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Angle deserves a run on RAW... The man's been on Smackdown for years and he derserves a shot on the main show.. Christian should change over aswell as Kane I think..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
bobobill said:
It is getting moved to fridays. It is also in danger of being canceled.
even if it doesn't get cancelled in the immediate future, with WWE's contract agreement w/Viacom now in the dumps (thus Raw moving back to the USA network), when the smackdown contract runs out, it almost definately won't be renewed...and that happens in the end of '07, IIRC...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
From Inside Pulse (who got it from PWInsider)*:
*Edited for grammar

It looks like TNA's run on Fox Sports Network is over. The final episode of Impact! is slated for this Friday (5/27) at 4 PM. Impact! is not on the schedule for 6/3 on FSN, with "The World Series Of Darts" taking its place.

TNA has no current listings on the FSN website which lists its line-ups all the way to July. It looks like TNA will go into the dark as far as TV exposure for the time being. They will continue to run their monthly PPVs.

Expect some sort of announcement regarding TNA's television future within the next 7-10 days.

TNA is still talking to WGN and Spike TV about getting a timeslot on one of those networks. Currently, WGN seems like more of a possiblity.

egotripaholic

Reaction score
stupid kurt angle should leave and so should cena they have horrible personalities ,as heels or babyfaces. they need to do something quick because its going downhill and its starting to roll faster.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
egotripaholic said:
stupid kurt angle should leave and so should cena they have horrible personalities ,as heels or babyfaces. they need to do something quick because its going downhill and its starting to roll faster.

Kurt makes for a good heel. Probably the best heel behind Triple H. What they should do with him is send Duvari and Hassan to Smackdown and either turn Angle face and fued with them or keep him Heel and Have him join Duvari and Hassan. That really would piss alot of people off :)

As for Cena, I dont see what is so bad about him. In fact I think hes been better on the mic rallying fans with the whole " My Time Is Now" than he was when he just came in and rapped for a few minutes. And no, both these wrestlers arent going down hill, Both are actually building thier characters up more and more, and seem to be sticking around for a long time. Get used to 'em

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Heres the posted matches for ECW One Night Stand quoted from WWE.com...

ONE NIGHT STAND MATCHES

Lance Storm with Dawn Marie vs Chris Jericho

Extreme luchador action:
Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis

A three way dance:
The insane luchador Super Crazy vs Tajiri with Sinister Minister vs Little Guido

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs Bubba & D-Von Dudley

ECW One Night Stand will feature special appearances by:
Paul Heyman
The return to PPV of Rob Van Dam with Bill Alfonso
Tazz
Spike Dudley
Al Snow with Head
Sabu
Balls Mahoney
Danny Doring and Roadkill
CW Anderson
Rhyno
Joel Gertner
Axl Rotten
Justin Credible
Kid Kash
Masato Tanaka
Mikey Whipwreck with Sinister Minister
The BWO - Big Stevie Cool, Hollywood Nova, and The Blue Guy

The_Thief

Reaction score
I find myself watchin Smackdown im mute these days. There champ sucks and their announcers, well at least Cole does. If it wasn't for Carlito and Mileena entering the ring, I probably would'nt even watch. Does anybody even take Cena for real, other than you Honda??? Playing to crowd for cheers, "I do it for you'all" and the great "you'all are the reason I do dis". Shit is WHACK!!!! Just like his music. Oh yea, Chain gang son! Maybe I just picked up a few fans.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Actually, i find it amazing that there are fans that watch the show for carlito... That boggles my mind. Ill admit Cenas not the best champ / wrestler out there, but he sure beats Carlito by a long shot. Carlito got old fast, In fact he got old the minute he made his debut. Now Thats Cool :rolleyes:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
More boggling to me than folks watching Smackdown for Carlito or Cena is this...

People are watching Smackdown. :)

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Smackdown was decent this week , actually pretty good. Morgan just cant pull off the F-5 tho. Hes way to late when he drops to the ground. The battle royal was good at the end, when booker t took out all of JBLs cabinet members. And carlito proved once again he sucked by getting his ass whooped by Big Show.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the RAW and Smackdown guys invade the ECW show.. I'm curious to see where that all could lead.. Maybe Stone Cold will make an appearance and open a can of whoop ass on behalf of the ECW guys..... That would be sweet..
Could ECW run a stable on either RAW or Smackdown or maybe even both????

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'm amazed they haven't capitalized on a brand-extended stable yet. They had the perfect opportunity to do it with the Batista situation, and didn't--which was quite stupid, imo. Perfect opportunity to boost Smackdown's ratings & work a fresh face into theworld title scene, and they botched it....friggin' geen-yus-sez over there, lemme tell ya...

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Maybe they could do something similar to when they tried the WCW invasion angle a few years ago except with ECW vs WWE this time. Oh yeah, and have it actually be good this time. I would like to see Paul Heyman on TV more often. They already have most of ECW's big name guys now, and I think they could pull it off.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Carlito entertains, his wrestling is weak, but he can carry a mic. He makes the crowd laugh and pisses them off at the same time. CHAIN GANG SON!!!! Hey Honda you get a CG tattoo yet????

Last edited: